Ross Coulthart's 'Huge' Buried UFO

Scaramanga

Just when you thought the recent bout of UFO claims couldn't get any wackier.....watch this video from about 17,41.

The claim that UFOs held by aerospace companies cannot all simply be hidden elsewhere, because some are so huge that they cannot be moved. And one of them is so huge that they had to create a building on top to hide it. Yup...that's what Coulthart is now claiming....

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUZUyck6KoU

Last edited by a moderator:
Not going to watch this whole thing, but as for the "so big" claims (solemnly intoned into a microphone) "in a country outside the United States", it sounds a lot like the schoolboy's claim "She's my girlfriend, but you don't know her, she goes to a different school".

Before that he says something like "people will disbelieve me".
Yep.
Then he says the "built a building over it" thing.
Sure, sure.
Then he says "let's test it". I have no idea if the rest of the video gives more information, but if he really wanted something tested, he'd give all the information he has. Does he? I'm not sure I care.

THEN, as to testing, he says "before congress"!
Oh, my aching sides! Before congress? That's not where testing occurs. That's where people express opinions (often agenda-driven) not facts. The country is full of reputable testing facilities, but congress is not one of them.

I havent watched the interview with Coulthart however i see that it was uploaded to Youtube 7 days ago (Jul 7, 2023).

Interestingly 17 days ago (June 26, 2023) there was a post to /r/UFOs regarding the translation of some supposed old Top Secret Swedish documents that describe the discovery of a large Alien base or colony with a ~3km diameter buried in Sweden. Ontop of that discovery was built the Esrange space base (for rocket launches?)

Source: https://old.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/14jxdcj/translated_to_english_top_secret_ufo_documents/

Yesterday a redditor posted that they recalled the Swedish Document post and then made a connection to Coultharts claims:

Source: https://old.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/14yzrbo/location_of_the_craft_is_likely_in_sweden/

This seems like an interesting coincidence. Wondering when Ross heard of this story?

Alien base or colony with a ~3km diameter buried in Sweden.

So, the building Coulthart is talking about would have an area of at least 7 sq km

1689375264140.png

Here are some of the largest buildings in the world, not tallest, with their area and volume:

1689375373934.png
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_buildings

So, if 7 sq Km = 7,ooo,ooo sq meters:

1689375517958.png

The area of the building hiding the UFO would be ~7 times the size of the Tesla Texas Gigafactory, which is:

Tesla's Gigafactory Giga Texas is approximately 15 city blocks long with a length of 1,166 m (3,825 ft).
Content from External Source
And nobody has noticed it?

Last edited by a moderator:
And nobody has noticed it?

well according to the “top secret documents” it was buried like 500m underground.

Anyways, the Swedish story may have nothing to do with Coultharts story. But the timing of it appearing on Reddit 10 days before the posted interview was uploaded is interesting to me.

Just wondering if Reddit was his “source” for this, since massive buried alien technology stories don’t appear all that often. Imagining that he knew he had an interview coming up and he needed a big scoop to announce.

Last edited:
Major problematic contradictions with this story...

1) If the crashed UFO is near any town...wouldn't the entire local populace notice know about it ? I mean let's say this UFO is 500 feet across. Is there anyone who would not notice a 500 foot wide UFO suddenly plonked in their neighborhood ?

2) Conversely, if the crashed UFO is out in the wilds somewhere, wouldn't construction workers find it odd to be building some massive structure in the middle of nowhere ? It would also be visible on Google Earth and people would be asking 'why is there a 500 foot wide building in the middle of artic tundra 100 miles from the nearest town ?'

well according to the “top secret documents” it was buried like 500m underground.

Anyways, the Swedish story may have nothing to do with Coultharts story. But the timing of it appearing on Reddit 10 days before the posted interview was uploaded is interesting to me.

Just wondering if Reddit was his “source” for this, since massive buried alien technology stories don’t appear all that often. Imagining that he knew he had an interview coming up and he needed a big scoop to announce.

I don't do reddit, and certainly not the UFO forum. Do people there really take things like this Swedish secret report seriously? Found in a desk? From just the first few paragraphs:

On August 14, 1946, this attracted international attention when the New York Times reported that

\ Secretary of State Dean Acheson was "greatly interested in the testimony of the sprats in Scandinavia"

\ and on August 20, two experts in aerial warfare from the USA land in Stockholm; General Jimmy Doolittle and

\ General David Samoff.

3 In 1947 when one of these craft/probes crashed in Roswell, New Mexico was formed on the initiative of Harry

| Truman a secret organization called Group Q.

| Harry Truman is said to have been frustrated by the problems of getting legislation passed through the Conservative Party

governed Congress. He did not trust that politically and democratically controlled processes could handle an event
So, they take a trip that a retired Doolittle made in '46 to look at "ghost rockets" in Sweden and then roll right into Roswell being real and Truman creating "Group Q":

He retired from the United States Army on 10 May 1946. On 18 September 1947, his reserve commission as a general officer was transferred to the newly established United States Air Force. Doolittle returned to Shell Oil as a vice president, and later as a director.

In the summer of 1946, Doolittle went to Stockholm where he consulted about the "ghost rockets" that had been observed over Scandinavia.[32]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Doolittle

Ghost rockets
(Swedish: Spökraketer, also called Scandinavian ghost rockets) were rocket- or missile-shaped unidentified flying objects sighted in 1946, mostly in Sweden and nearby countries like Finland.

The first reports of ghost rockets were made on February 26, 1946, by Finnish observers.[1] About 2,000 sightings were logged between May and December 1946, with peaks on 9 and 11 August 1946. Two hundred sightings were verified with radar returns, and authorities recovered physical fragments which were attributed to ghost rockets.

Investigations concluded that many ghost rocket sightings were probably caused by meteors. For example, the peaks of the sightings, on 9 and 11 August 1946, also fall within the peak of the annual Perseid meteor shower. However, most ghost rocket sightings did not occur during meteor shower activity, and furthermore displayed characteristics inconsistent with meteors, such as reported maneuverability.

Debate continues as to the origins of the unidentified ghost rockets. In 1946, however, it was thought likely that they originated from the former German rocket facility at Peenemünde, and were long-range tests by the Soviets of captured German V-1 or V-2 missiles, or perhaps another early form of cruise missile because of the ways they were sometimes seen to maneuver. This prompted the Swedish Army to issue a directive stating that newspapers were not to report the exact location of ghost rocket sightings, or any information regarding the direction or speed of the object. This information, they reasoned, was vital for evaluation purposes to the nation or nations assumed to be performing the tests.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_rockets

Group Q? It sounds like this was created in the last 5-6 years after the Qanon conspiracy became popular, either because the author believed in or thought Qanon worked with his story, or simple because the publicity about Qanon let the general public know that Q was a very high clearance in the Department of Energy. The DoE didn't exisit in 1946.

Then:

Then the handling of the Roswell wreckage was taken away from the military and to Group £ which consisted of part of

the military involved at Roswell, members of the Swedish Space Projectile Committee and nigra

multinational business leaders with a lot of resources. Group Q's purpose was to research the extraterrestrial

the technology from the ship and slowly leak the progress secretly to humanity through their companies. And

if possible discover if there were more ships and keep these secret, so that they could fully control

the technical flight. /
So, it's the late '40s, when the US has emerged as the undisputed superpower in the world, with the Soviets trying to keep up. When an alien craft crashes in Roswell, Truman, who doesn't trust his own government enlists the help of the Swedes?

And we now have a Group "pound"? (I can't get my keyboard to make the symbol for quid) In addition to Group Q?

This reminds me of the various Scandinavian decedents that live in the upper mid-west of the US and their relationship to the Kensington Rune stone.

Likely a hoax or fraud, it proports to show that Scandinavian people were in large parts of the Americas long before Colombus and the Spanish. It lets a few modern Swedes and Norwegians write their ancestors into the story of the New World, pre-Colombus. (Yes Scandinavians were in Newfoundland at L'Anes aux Medows in the 12th century, but in small numbers for a few years and there is no evidence they moved much beyond that area before heading back to Iceland.)

This "report" is a Kensington Rune stone for UFOs. It lets some Swedes write the Swedes into UFO lore, including Roswell. Maybe I'll read more later. Maybe not.

This "report" is a Kensington Rune stone for UFOs. It lets some Swedes write the Swedes into UFO lore, including Roswell. Maybe I'll read more later. Maybe not.

Yeah thats a good point. Also I did not intend to ascribe any credibility to the Swedish story. In fact that might be derailing this thread, since there is no direct connection to the claims that Mr Coulthart made. I just thought the timing of the two similar stories was coincidental.

Here is a video clip were RC discusses why he cannot reveal location information for the large craft for national security reasons.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/14y9f1v/ross_coulthart_will_not_reveal_the_location_of/

One of his comments in that clip seem to conflict with the Swedish story:
"The source who told me about the large craft that allegedly is being stored inside a building in a foreign country outside the United States"
He did not say it was underground, but inside of a building. As if the building is hiding it.

Anyways it might be best to disregard the Swedish story in relation to the Coulthart one, unless more connections are made.

Yeah thats a good point. Also I did not intend to ascribe any credibility to the Swedish story. In fact that might be derailing this thread, since there is no direct connection to the claims that Mr Coulthart made. I just thought the timing of the two similar stories was coincidental.

I didn't think you did. I was just curious as to how it's perceived on reddit. Actually, the "giant UFO hidden by a big building" claim is not one I've heard before and the idea that it showed up in 2 places recently may be just coincidence, but it's good to point it out. I thought it was a good find.

When the Swedish papers first surfaced on Flashback (it was posted on the 17th of August 2022,) most skeptics on that forum thought that it was some kind of guerilla marketing for the movie UFO-Sweden which would premiere in December. The first person who posted it said that he sent the original letter and other documents (including some technical reports and maps of Esrange that they claimed to have but never uploaded) to Rymdstyrelsen (Swedish National Space Agency). A few other posters have checked the claim that it was posted to Rymdstyrelsen by contacting them and ask for it and have gotten it back, with the stuff about aliens retracted. One person claims Rymdstyrelsen told him it was already like that when they got it, which would mean that the person who mailed it to them faked a retraction to make it look like Rymdstyrelsen had done it if anyone else asked for the letter (smart!).

Of course, I can't vouch for any other poster on that forum, it is Sweden's largest forum by far, but also notorious for the amount of trolls, liars, far-right kooks and other weirdos that posts there. They could all be in on the hoax together, or the same poster or just trolling (only one of them posted a photo of "their" copy of the document together with the envelope it came in), and it seems to have gone quiet.

I'm still pretty sure it was a marketing ploy, but I could ask Rymdstyrelsen for a copy of the document as well and also ask who it is that made the retractions.

with the stuff about aliens retracted
A vocabulary issue: I expect you mean "redacted".
Article:
Redaction or sanitization is the process of removing sensitive information from a document so that it may be distributed to a broader audience. It is intended to allow the selective disclosure of information.
Mkultra-lsd-doc.jpg

"Retraction" means that a published document or statement is invalidated entirely. For example, a journal might retract a study that has been found to contain major errors (see retractionwatch.com ), or politicians might retract statements that caused major backlash.

The pilots are also hiding in plain sight. This one is holding a sign in front of the "LITTLE A'LE' INN" in Alamo, NV.

Surely the bizarre use of apostrophes proves extraterrestrial origin.

Come to think of it, I did come across a big ass crashed UFO in the desert once. I didn't even notice with the disguise on it:

IMG_1593.JPG

I met my GF in the nearest town to this in Bulgaria, actually the only reason I went there was for the UFO
Sorry, wanted to edit post but can't see how to do it on my phone, on PC it's easy. Just in case there's confusion this is not me or my photo, I didn't even get to see the UFO on top of the mountain, I got waylaid by my soon to be (at the time) GF. Hmmm waylaid, sounds a bit spicy which was not my initial intention but I'll leave it in cause it's funny

Edit. Ok it's possible to edit but apparently not in older posts

Contrary to Mr. Coulthart's claim, AARO director Sean Kirkpatrick gave a recent interview indicating that they have still no evidence to support such claims despite interviewing 30 individuals.

Article:
Sixty-five percent of Americans believe intelligent life exists beyond earth, according to a 2021 Pew Research Center survey. A majority -- 51% -- also said then that UAPs under investigation by the government are likely proof of contact.

"I can't rule it out, but I don't have any evidence," Kirkpatrick said.

The House Oversight Committee announced earlier this week that it will hold a hearing on the phenomena on Wednesday as Republican lawmakers pursue unproven whistleblower allegations that the government is secretly in possession of "intact and partially intact" alien spacecraft, which the Pentagon has said is unsubstantiated.

Two former government intelligence analysts came forward last month alleging that details of the alleged craft are being illegally withheld from Congress and the American people. Neither has publicly provided any evidence to substantiate their claims.

"We've interviewed almost 30 individuals who have come in to provide their testimony. And out of all of those, none of it has yet led to any verifiable information that substantiates the claim that the U.S. government has those ships or has a reverse engineering program either in the past or currently," Kirkpatrick said when asked about the allegations.

He downplayed the possible existence of a secret program that he is not privy to, saying, "Nothing has been denied us."

Contrary to Mr. Coulthart's claim, AARO director Sean Kirkpatrick gave a recent interview indicating that they have still no evidence to support such claims despite interviewing 30 individuals.

Article:
Sixty-five percent of Americans believe intelligent life exists beyond earth, according to a 2021 Pew Research Center survey. A majority -- 51% -- also said then that UAPs under investigation by the government are likely proof of contact.

"I can't rule it out, but I don't have any evidence," Kirkpatrick said.

The House Oversight Committee announced earlier this week that it will hold a hearing on the phenomena on Wednesday as Republican lawmakers pursue unproven whistleblower allegations that the government is secretly in possession of "intact and partially intact" alien spacecraft, which the Pentagon has said is unsubstantiated.

Two former government intelligence analysts came forward last month alleging that details of the alleged craft are being illegally withheld from Congress and the American people. Neither has publicly provided any evidence to substantiate their claims.

"We've interviewed almost 30 individuals who have come in to provide their testimony. And out of all of those, none of it has yet led to any verifiable information that substantiates the claim that the U.S. government has those ships or has a reverse engineering program either in the past or currently," Kirkpatrick said when asked about the allegations.

He downplayed the possible existence of a secret program that he is not privy to, saying, "Nothing has been denied us."
I believe his statement likely to be true, yet it will undoubtedly be said that (puts on conspiracy theorist hat) "that's just what the government would say. They're covering it up". In other words, there's no such thing as settling the matter by official testimony as long as there is a massive group of True Believers (51%??) ...and as long as there are people who will propagate legends to squeeze a few dollars from them.

Back