Please help me find sources on anthropogenic climate change scientific consensus

Knigel

Hi all, recently there have been people disputing that there is a scientific consensus on anthropogenic climate change, and I would like to take a better look at the evidence. I'm wondering if Metabunk members have had these discussions in the past, and if so, where I might find them. I would also appreciate any sources you all might have that would help in climate debates.

Thanks!

WeedWhacker

@'Knigel': Have you heard of the documentary titled "Chasing Ice"?

Here is a segment that has been uploaded to YT:

Seems the film in its entirety is (of course, due to CopyRight) not available on YT (at least, for viewers in the USA...do not know about other jurisdictions). It can also be seen on NetFlix, with a paid streaming subscription. And of course, on DVD for purchase.

Granted, this event was captured in May, 2008. Seasonally (Northern hemisphere) temperatures tend to rise, and of course glaciers will calve. There isn't really any other documentary footage of previous such seasonal events, of course. But, we've known for centuries that it happens....seasonally.

The entire documentary, however, does help to display something different. Cameras fixed in place for quite a number of years that recorded (still images, in sequence) the receding of glaciers, then the still images edited into a film based on them....this is called "Time-lapse" recording.

(EDIT): A very salient point is made starting at about 4:20 in the above clip............

(EDIT #2): Another clip RE: CO2 (from the documentary...it relates to anthropogenic additions of the gas):

Last edited:

WeedWhacker

I also want to add (on another topic?) that within this video are LOADS and LOADS of perfectly ordinary clouds that exist in regions on the planet that have absolutely nothing to do with the "Global Population"....and thus, are not being "sprayed". Perhaps a few screen-shots (with references) by those with the computer skills, will be of some use??

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Qulaey Two problems need help debunking and debating tips? please. Flat Earth 9
N Please help me to debunk this topic: stranges sphere outside of the ISS. General Discussion 18
C Help debunk please!? [Contrail Grids, Weather Modification, Fuel Dumping] Contrails and Chemtrails 18
derwoodii Claim Melania Trump has a double, will the real 1st lady please stand up Conspiracy Theories 11
P Can someone please explain these trails at sunset [Contrails] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 13
steve holmes Please ID this trail Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Gary Cook Please tell me these are contrails. Contrails and Chemtrails 60
D Can someone please explain this video of multiple trails? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 28
S Hello can you explain this video please? Contrails and Chemtrails 12
qed Please can ColtCabana share his/her eyewitness testimony Boston Marathon Bombings 76
Alchemist Please Debunk: The Drills (conflicting info from 2 reputable sources) Boston Marathon Bombings 13
Joe Newman There will be widescale rioting after Zimmerman verdict. Debunk, please Conspiracy Theories 256
Mick West Error codes? Double posts Please let me know? Site Feedback & News 1
Z please someone debunk this crap Contrails and Chemtrails 15
BlindIdiots Please Debunk WeatherWar101s "Weather War Big Picture" Video Contrails and Chemtrails 5
newportrojan Can someone please debunk the 'Masonic Hidden Hand' Sign Conspiracy Theories 19
TheCorruptOnes Please Debunk This...NSA Whistle-Blower Tells All General Discussion 11
Patrick Gonzalez Need help explaining: NASA images of Earth from 2017 eclipse show different shadow sizes Flat Earth 3
S Need help to identify an object in the sea Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 1
Bunkmeister Need help with calculating vertical speed of ascending shadow at sunset Flat Earth 13
Mick West What You Can do to Help Promote Escaping the Rabbit Hole Escaping The Rabbit Hole 18
T Help with Photo Of Dark Lines in Clouds needed. Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
Mick West Statistics Help Needed - Understanding the practical meaning of r values Practical Debunking 6
wonderland78 Help with a debate about curvature and distance calculations Flat Earth 30
ki_cz Help identifying odd flights Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 8
steve holmes I'd appreciate help IDing this very odd contrail flight Contrails and Chemtrails 12
D Can you help with a picture? [Ballast Barrels] Contrails and Chemtrails 6
c.eileen Help to ID a plane? [N90 - FAA Flight Inspection Aircraft] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 30
Husband of chemmy Help me! Wife is Chemtrailing... Contrails and Chemtrails 69
C MH370: Help me debunk this General Discussion 21
derwoodii any help to prove or disprove this quote or claim Quotes Debunked 22
M Need help debunking a picture [Four Jets in Formation, Leaving Contrails] Contrails and Chemtrails 12
R Help debunking Sandy Hook and Aroura crisis actors! Conspiracy Theories 8
Leifer Help needed finding demolition video. 9/11 28
M Need help debunking this [Low Altitude Survey Flight] Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Leifer does Social Media + Ego help drive conspiracy theories ? General Discussion 63
jtmac Help me to understand - Photos and Videos with very large numbers of contrails Contrails and Chemtrails 52
M Bornong A little help identifying a flight? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 12
Mark Dobson Help identifying this object [Bolide / Meterorite] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 10
N Little help to debunk clouds with color Practical Debunking 2
J Help I'm talking to an idiot. Conspiracy Theories 8
Charlie Primero Want a Global Criminal Enterprise? Google Can Help. General Discussion 0
Gunguy45 Help identifying odd clouds General Discussion 18
J Help with some information. Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Brett t. Christensen “No find no fee” search to begin Flight MH370 4
Mick West Why "Chemtrail" Tests on the Ground Find Metals That Don't Occur Naturally Contrails and Chemtrails 14
C Interesting observation of moon light phenomena i can't find the answer to ???? General Discussion 4
P Hi all, I'm new to this forum, so still trying to find my way around. I wanted to comment regarding Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Mick West Debunked: Cop Car Towed to Media Location then Torched at Million Mask March - BX10 LNV Conspiracy Theories 111
Jay Reynolds Government of Cyprus said to find no evidence of spraying Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Related Articles

Related Articles