Photos of Planes and Contrails (That you took yourself)

Stewart Kay

A Barrage of army (Puma's?) helecopters headed south this morning, pretty much over my house. I have never known or witnessed actions like this on a Saturday in all my years of plane spotting, unless there is a airshow but that only happens in the summertime here.

Attachments

• 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 49

derwoodii

Senior Member.
A Barrage of army (Puma's?) helecopters headed south this morning, pretty much over my house. I have never known or witnessed actions like this on a Saturday in all my years of plane spotting, unless there is a airshow but that only happens in the summertime here.

possibly to do with Ukraine ?

Trailspotter

Senior Member.
These are British military AW159 Wildcat helicopters, used by Army Air Corps and Royal Navy. Wildcat is an improved version of recently retired Lynx.

NorCal Dave

Senior Member.
That would have been useful on this older thread, where the idea of seeing Military helicopters in the UK country side was considered evidence of a "UFO checking on a Crop circle". You sure there wasn't a Crop circle in your backyard?;)

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/in-1994-military-helicopter-monitors-orb-near-crop-circle.12153/

Stewart Kay

possibly to do with Ukraine ?

Yes, i would say it is giving how things are esculating over there.
That would have been useful on this older thread, where the idea of seeing Military helicopters in the UK country side was considered evidence of a "UFO checking on a Crop circle". You sure there wasn't a Crop circle in your backyard?;)

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/in-1994-military-helicopter-monitors-orb-near-crop-circle.12153/
I did take a look but no, unfortunatally i dont have any crop circles in my garden !