Photo Anomaly - Missing my face.

Inanaz93

image.png Hi. I'm new to this site. My daughter took this picture of me at a place called the Tubs( 7 water falls) in Pa. It was about 5 years ago. It was taken with probably an iPhone 3G or 4. What ever the new model was that year. I don't know why part of my face is missing and you still can see my
Collar and the trees where my face should be. I don't know if my arm is missing(can't remember if I had it behind my back) take note of my necklace it looks warped? my daughter was about 7 at the time. Im unaware if she did anything while taking the pic. I don't believe i even had an app to do something like this. Or if they have one now? Any input would be welcome. Not saying it's paranormal. But can a camera malfunction cause this? The only thing tragic about the location is that a few people passed away at the top where I was(falling from ledge) the rock I'm standing on has RIP carved in it a few times. I see where some of you are great at explaining photos. I'm hoping for that with this. I put in on my Facebook wall a few times over the years but nobody has had an explanation for me. I hope it's something simple lol. Thanks

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like either a rolling shutter artifact or a panorama stitching artifact. Either way it is caused by you moving while the photo is being taken probably you were just turning towards the photographer. There's there's a similar discontinuity in your leg.

Do you have the original photo? You can email it to metabunk@gmail.com

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West Blurry Shapes in a Campfire Photo UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 2
Z.W. Wolf "Drone" Photo over Colorado - Actually a Boeing 737 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
Mick West UFO Billboard in Montana Uses Photo of Identified Flying Object UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 4
igoddard Edited Photo of Ghislaine Maxwell at In-N-Out Current Events 120
Cassi O Chicago Skyline from Indiana Dunes, 33 miles away Flat Earth 12
Mick West Explained: "UFOS" in Donald Trump's Crowd Photo on 4th of July UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 3
Mick West Debunked: Photo with Sun Rays at Odd Angles Flat Earth 0
D Explained: Photo of 747 with Contrails Only on One Side [Fake, April Fool] Contrails and Chemtrails 21
Mick West A "Molten Metal" 9/11 Photo - Is Just Burning Paper 9/11 20
Mick West "Castle in the Sky" [Huawei phone digital glitch, 海市蜃楼 华为 ] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
Snake Plisken Two objects over Ribblehead Viaduct [Probably birds] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 4
Mick West Explained: Dark Streak UFO Photo - Barn Swallow + Motion Blur UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 0
F WHAT IS THIS LINE? (on my Super Blue Blood Moon Photo) - Smarter Every Day 188 Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
FlightMuj Apollo 12 photo analysis shows Sun as bulb [claim] Conspiracy Theories 19
Royce Malphrus What is this? [unidentified object in photo from vehicle: lamp post] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 19
FlightMuj Explained: Photo from ISS shows "open window" [Scratch Cover] Flat Earth 2
Mick West Explained: Photo of "UFO" Used in Connection with Nimitz Incident [Balloon] UFO Videos and Reports from the US Navy 8
Joe Debunked: Iconic Charlottesville photo photoshopped; false flag Conspiracy Theories 29
T Help with Photo Of Dark Lines in Clouds needed. Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
deirdre NASA fakes Michael Collins' spacewalk photo (artistic representation of event) Science and Pseudoscience 23
S Explained: Why does this Apollo11 photo act so weirdly? Conspiracy Theories 13
Mick West How to Take a Photo of the Curve of the Horizon Flat Earth 103
N How can I debunk the orbs in this photo? UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 22
izz Does this photo show a too-small hole in the Pentagon? [No] 9/11 28
Mick West Analysis: Crathes Castle "Ghost" in Doorway Photo UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 6
C London bombings 7/7. Was official photo of bombers photoshopped? [No] Conspiracy Theories 6
Mick West Explaining the Ghost Boy in the Back Seat Photo with Occam's Razor UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 99
Mick West Calculating the height of something in a P900 photo when distance is known Flat Earth 59
M White streaks in photo? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 24
steve holmes I'm trying to ID the flight for this old photo of mine, Feb 19, 2014 5:25 pm Contrails and Chemtrails 5
Mick West What's the Highest Contrail You've Taken a Photo Of? Contrails and Chemtrails 8
drhex Explained: Apollo 17 Photo of Earth from Moon Seems too High Conspiracy Theories 16
Mick West Misleading: Detroit vs. Hiroshima Photo Comparisons General Discussion 13
deirdre Debunked: Blanketman photo proves Nice attack a false flag Conspiracy Theories 2
Jonathan Evans Explained: Jupiter Photos look the same [Composite photo] Flat Earth 5
Z.W. Wolf Debunked - Photo of Hitler and Henry Ford Together [actually Wilhelm Frick] General Discussion 3
C Debunked: Boston bombing recovery photo makes no sense from medical point of view Conspiracy Theories 47
keefe Photo of "Syrian opposition" General Discussion 3
Mick West Debunked: Photo claiming to be Iraqi Chemical WMDs in Syria [Photo is actually in Utah] General Discussion 11
Mick West 1952 - Condensation Trails From Aircraft - With a 1937 Persistent Contrail Photo - Oldest Ever? Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Mick West Debunked: Ghost Photo in Stony River Hotel, Okato, NZ [Light in Fridge] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 5
ddddddddd Debunked: Photo of '777' transported in jungle [Old 737] Flight MH370 2
TWCobra Madisonstar Moon posts 59 year old photo of B47's contrailing. Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Trailspotter Fake photo with real looking EXIF Data Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 9
Mick West Debunked: Hampton Court Ghost Photo [iPhone Panorama Glitch] UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 8
Mick West Debunked: Cooper/Copper family ghost photo UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 127
derwoodii Claim: Photo shows control rats with tumors in Séralini study Conspiracy Theories 10
M Debunked: this photo shows a Ukraine Mig-29 shot down MH17 Flight MH17 66
Leifer Trippy pic.....digital artifact ? [Rolling Shutter] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 4
Mike Fl Can someone debunk this? Sandy Hook Shooting 100% Fraud Proof in 2 mins. - Photo Time Analysis Sandy Hook 21
Related Articles

Related Articles