New UFO video from Karlsruhe, Germany. What is it?

Wait, where did they confirm it was a RC plane? Several people posted the video all over, already, but I think what was the original doesn't seem to have such a statement?

from your link
Article:
I saw it this evening when I was driving on the Autobahn in Karlsruhe. At first it looked like a jetfighter but it moved a bit weird and wiggled a bit. A bit later it was pretty close and I can confirm that it was a RC plane with Jetfighter optic

That's not the Reddit original posted. This guy is and called out that other guy for stealing his content:

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/16x9j0i/recorded_today_karlsruhe_germany/k323z9z/?context=3

So... it appears this is still very much open?

Wait, where did they confirm it was a RC plane? Several people posted the video all over, already, but I think what was the original doesn't seem to have such a statement?
i dont understand what you are saying..there was no content in the link, just the RC statement. Anyway i still had the page open ..after clicking YOUR LINK..and my quote was in the 4th comment (out of 7) down the page.

1696210463749.png

This is incorrect. The secondary user may have said this, but that is not who took the video. I posted links here.
i only clicked your link. your guy said it. the guy who posted your link is called kopperxl..you can see his paper glider comment in my screenshot above. it was the first comment on the page under the reddit OP.

i dont understand what you are saying..there was no content in the link, just the RC statement. Anyway i still had the page open ..after clicking YOUR LINK..and my quot was in the 4th comment (out of 7) down the page.

"Suleymaniac" did not post the video first. Forget that guy.

The Kopperxl guy is the "OP", and he said it *looked* like that, and I'd agree, until it banks and maneuvers the way it does. That was what made him wonder too, and I've never seen any RC paper glider that high up. It doesn't have wide wings like you'd expect for something to make gliding actions. It could well be a drone, but it doesn't look like the right form factor.

That's why I posted to ask. It looks a lot more unique than many of the things you all debunk.

"Suleymaniac" did not post the video first. Forget that guy.
noone said he did. he said he saw it on the autobahn and when it got closer saw it was an RC plane.

and who cares who posted first (technically the GGMY team posted hours before kopperxl...but ill take kopper's word that he filmed the thing). You posted the video here... does that mean any explanations found on this thread don't count because it wouldnt be IN kopperxl's thread?

I dont understand the issue you are trying to explain to me. sorry.

RC paper glider that high up. It doesn't have wide wings like you'd expect for something to make gliding actions.
i dont understand what you are talking about. you and zw can work it out. Frankly to me it looks like one of those chalky triangle bugs caught in a spider web outside that guy's window.

either way it is just another low information, shaky video that only has 12 comments on the Reddit thread. so...does anyone really care what exactly it is?

Last edited:
@AllTheQuestionsToday oh wait..do you think the guy driving on the autobahn is somehow claiming to be the same guy standing in the highrise window filming? I didnt get that from his comment.. but that might explain why you are confusing me.

Just watched the video and I'm confident the least likely explanation is something supernatural and/or intelligent life or objects made by intelligent life from outer space.

Back