Needs Debunking: Proposed COVID Vaccine will become part of our DNA, make us programmable

Annapolis

Good afternoon everyone. This is my first time posting, and I will try to follow the posting guidelines as best as possible. My apologies if I do this incorrectly.

I have an immediate relative who is sending anti-vax youtube videos via emails to people (not sure how many, the list is bcc). The latest one that is being sent is a youtube video which is 4:19 in length and features an interview with Dr. Christiane Northrup. It comes from the "Vaxxed TV" Youtube channel. Here is the link:

The claims of the video are as follows:
  • “The” covid vaccine is an RNA (trans-infections) vaccine that will fundamentally change people’s DNA
  • There is a patent for Luciferase which, under a light, would show who is vaccinated and who isn’t
  • The vaccine would store your biometric information
  • The vaccine will carry “nano-particals” which are little robots, that will have the ability to take your biometric data (not only your vaccine record but also your breathing, heart rate, sexual activity, medication and drugs you are taking, where you travel - and take all of that information and store in the cloud.
  • The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation applied for a patent (060606) to take that data, connect it (your data) to a barcode and then connect each vaccinated person to cryptocurrency.
  • Then we would all become a commodity.
  • Once the nano particles go in - there is no detoxing from them. You will not be able to rid your body of them as they combine with your DNA and they make you “programmable”.
  • With the proposed 5g networks, anybody who is vaccinated would essentially become an antenna where you could become controlled. Dr. Northrup does state that this would be the worst-case scenario.
I searched an earlier forum posted by Mick (thank you!) about the science behind the nano-particles within vaccines, but will admit, I became very confused as it was quite scientific. Is anyone else able to help me make sense of the above claims and if they hold any water? I have bolded the most concerning claims. My relative believes the claims wholeheartedly and wants to warn people out of misguided love. Any help with debunking this would be very much appreciated.

DavidB66

I found this article on Snopes.com which examines the claim about Bill Gates and a patent 060606:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/microsoft-own-patent-666/

As often happens, there is a grain of truth in the claim, but it has been wildly misinterpreted. I can't comment on the other points, except to say:

a) there really is such a thing as Luciferase. Whoever thought up the name probably didn't think it through.
b) surely we are all commodities already. It is kind of ironic that anyone who worries about this should have a channel on YouTube.

deirdre

Senior Member.
an earlier forum posted by Mick (thank you!) about the science behind the nano-particles within vaccines,
Mick posted a thread about nano-particles within vaccines? can you link it here so the rest of us can see what you are talking about?

Annapolis

I found this article on Snopes.com which examines the claim about Bill Gates and a patent 060606:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/microsoft-own-patent-666/

As often happens, there is a grain of truth in the claim, but it has been wildly misinterpreted. I can't comment on the other points, except to say:

a) there really is such a thing as Luciferase. Whoever thought up the name probably didn't think it through.
b) surely we are all commodities already. It is kind of ironic that anyone who worries about this should have a channel on YouTube.
Thank you for the info from Snopes. There was so much to unpack in that video that I am very happy to have even one bit of it debunked.

Annapolis

Yes, let me see if I can find it again.
Deidre - here is the thread. It looks like you had already commented on it, so I’m sure you’re familiar with it. I looks like I had remembered incorrectly - it isn’t directly related to vaccines - more about implanting medical info beneath the skins surface, but not necessarily through a vaccine.

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/storing-medical-information-below-the-skin’s-surface.11218/#post-238297

Last edited by a moderator:

Mendel

Senior Member.
Particles are particles, and robots are machines. Nano-particles are not nano-machines. Somebody got very confused.

The "connect each vaccinated person to cryptocurrency" feels like uninformed nonsense, I can't imagine how that would work in any sense. "Connect the data to a barcode" is equally nonsensical.

Patent 1. WO2020060606 - CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA does exist.
Article:
Human body activity associated with a task provided to a user may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system. A server may provide a task to a device of a user which is communicatively coupled to the server. A sensor communicatively coupled to or comprised in the device of the user may sense body activity of the user. Body activity data may be generated based on the sensed body activity of the user. The cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user may verify if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified.

Basically, the idea is that you wear a fitbit or something like that, and use that to earn a cryptocurrency.

The problem that cryptocurrencies have is that you have to limit how much money is created in the system. If you're tying that to some physical activity, that sets a limit on how much any one person could mine.

It's basically a very advanced version of Pokemon Go.

deirdre

Senior Member.
The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation applied for a patent (060606) to take that data

we normally look at specific claims of EVIDENCE. not just claims. but this random claim was easy enough to look up. the patent was not filed by the Gates Foundation, it was filed by Microsoft Technologies. Bill Gates no longer has any ties to Microsoft (except teh 5% of stock i believe he still owns).

https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2020060606A1/en?oq=WO2020060606+

Bill was still on the Board of Directors when the application was filed but he stepped down this spring.

Annapolis

we normally look at specific claims of EVIDENCE. not just claims. but this random claim was easy enough to look up. the patent was not filed by the Gates Foundation, it was filed by Microsoft Technologies. Bill Gates no longer has any ties to Microsoft (except teh 5% of stock i believe he still owns).

https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2020060606A1/en?oq=WO2020060606+

Bill was still on the Board of Directors when the application was filed but he stepped down this spring.
Thank you for this information.

Vaeltaja

The patent WO2020060606 is not patent number 666. The real WO patent 2020 number 666 is this one:
https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2020000666A1/en?oq=WO2020000666+

What comes to lusiferase, it's an entsyme that makes bioluminesense = brings light. Firefly for example has it. So the name makes sense, because luci fer in latin means carrying light, tho I wouldn't myself name my discoveries like that. If I've understood it correctly, the entsyme is being used as a "signal light" to show if the thing that is being developed works properly, kind of an easy to use indicator.

Last edited:
Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Edward Current Needs Debunking: That the GPS does not implement time corrections from Einstein's relativity Science and Pseudoscience 7
gtoffo Needs Debunking: "UFO crash" near Rio de Janeiro UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 17
Code-Beta Needs Debunking: CE-5, humans initiating UFO sightings UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 8
Bill Statler Needs debunking: "Magnetic water" for treating diabetes Health and Quackery 8
G Needs debunking: Video of a solar eclipse is fake because we cannot see the moon covering the sun Flat Earth 5
Syrez Needs Debunking: NYPD transmission, 9/11 Exploding Mural Van" 9/11 31
Libertarian Needs Debunking: More Guns = More Crime General Discussion 156
Alchemist Needs Debunking: Leaked DARPA Document General Discussion 6
mynym 9/11 Youtube video... needs debunking. 9/11 29
xtristarx Debunked: National Weather Service needs writers - on Craigslist General Discussion 28
derwoodii ISIS suicide bomber's car explodes in mid air, needs analysis General Discussion 15
Mick West Debunking Correlations Between 5G deployments and Coronavirus Coronavirus COVID-19 14
Pumpernickel Need Debunking: Foucault's Pendulum debunked through Mach's principle (the Earth is a static object in the center of the Universe) Science and Pseudoscience 16
Mick West TFTRH #34 - Stian Arnesen: Debunking, Censorship, 9/11, and UFOs Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 0
H Need Debunking: Hernando County platforms from more than 10 miles Flat Earth 9
Mick West TFTRH #14: Rory – Flat Earth Debunking and Spiritual Journeys Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 6
Qulaey Two problems need help debunking and debating tips? please. Flat Earth 9
Scaramanga The Easy And Logical Debunking Of UFO 'Size' UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 1
Mendel MediaWise #IsThisLegit program Practical Debunking 1
brad fuller Does the inverse-square law apply to the flat-earth debunking tool chest? Flat Earth 4
mudr0 Need Debunking: Video claiming zigzaggin objects and movement prove EVA filmed in pool General Discussion 33
vooke Need debunking: Writings in the sky Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
Mick West Debunking 9/11 Microsphere Myths 9/11 0
Starman Debunking Bob Lazar's drawing of S-4 hangers UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 15
Mick West Debunking Guidelines for: "Convex Earth - The Documentary" Flat Earth 0
T Debunking needed – anomalous mp3 recording distortion UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 12
Mick West Here's to the "Debunker"! Practical Debunking 1
ConfusedHominid Need Debunking (Claim): Metabunk Curve Calculator Does Not Calculate for Angular Size Flat Earth 13
Mick West NY Times: In Italian Schools, Reading, Writing and Recognizing Fake News Practical Debunking 60
Mick West Debunking: A Meta-Analysis of the Psychological Efficacy of Messages Countering Misinformation Practical Debunking 5
Rory Where online is debunking most effective? Practical Debunking 14
Whitebeard Martymer 81 Practical Debunking 4
N Neeson's anti-debunking thoughts Site Feedback & News 15
Mick West Fireproof Cabbage, Burning Snow, Flat Earth - Are Some Things too Silly to Debunk? Practical Debunking 7
Mick West Burying the Debunk: How Fake News about "Pyramids" in Antarctica Creates False Balance UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 2
Mick West Debunking911.com offline - How to Preserve Good Debunking Sites? 9/11 3
Sam Hill Debunking "That's not a Space Station, it's an airplane" Flat Earth 1
Mick West When Absence of Evidence is Evidence of Absence in Conspiracy Theories Practical Debunking 35
Rogerpenna Debunking Flat Earth with the Southern Hemisphere Flat Earth 11
Leifer Polite video interviewing/debunking Practical Debunking 8
Veronica! Any resources for debunking a 'cold case' UFO sighting? Practical Debunking 7
M Flat Earth theory simple debunking by the moon's appearance Flat Earth 48
mrfintoil Study: When Debunking Scientific Myths Fails (and When It Does Not) Practical Debunking 3
deirdre study on how to 'sway people' Practical Debunking 0
Leifer Pseudo debunking, trickery, product promos Health and Quackery 10
MikeG College Course on Conspiracies Practical Debunking 89
Leifer Harriet Hall, on debunking methods Practical Debunking 2
keefe Debunking guide Practical Debunking 3
Critical Thinker Why we debunk and who do we reach. Practical Debunking 2
Trigger Hippie Russian Troll Houses Practical Debunking 24
Related Articles

Related Articles