National Scout Jamboree 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a perfectly reasonable notice to me. The department doing their job. There's a similar notice online here:
http://ohiocountyhealth.com/newsandnotices.php?id=915

The most likely things would be stuff like norovirus.

Yes. Are such notices given out routinely in towns hosting festivals, music concerts, sporting events in the US? I only say this as residents have noted the lack of such notices at similarly confined events with large crowds in the southern West Virginia area. Gastroenteritis has played it's part in previous scout gatherings. Such notices, like perimeter fences, are neither indicative of a conspiracy of any sort, nor the lack of one. You rightfully point to viral or bacterial infections from such symptoms, and this is in line with key aspects of the premised conspiracy theory, but I would not that extrapolate anything from that.

Last edited:
Easy Tiger. Gish gallup is commonly bandied around here, huh? I'd suggest saving it for appropriate usage. I am not seeking to deceive anyone with a torrent of verbiage. Indeed, it was a simple response to a simple if perhaps tongue-in-cheek request for a recap, from Pete Tar, and not an altogether inaccurate summation either. I do like the phrase though. Can imagine it sounds good in a New England accent, "Gish Gallaaaarrrp", but not so good in an old England one. You won't find many factual errors in what I have asserted, not enough to merit such a derogatory term. Those errors that are there, are conceded. As I have already stated thrice over, I am crafting thoughts from a small, useless phone, and if I had a proper computer to hand I would be altogether more able to respond with detail and to verify and evidence facts as I proceed.

Your recap was a Gish Gallup and completely inaccurate. To correctly list what you said in your recap:

• DoD and the Army are heavily involved with the BSJ.
No they are not. It is a priority for the Region III Defense Coordinating Element who have id'd staging areas and support units should the need arise. Contingency planning at most. The DCE is ten people.

• The BSJ is a top priority for FEMA.
No it isn't.

• Exercises and CONOPS provisionally planned for one of three areas approximating to the camp site, and at a concurrent time;
No it isn't

• James Gianato and his team from the Department of Homeland Security have been given authority from the Governor of WV over the area of and adjacent to the BSJ site.
Mr. Gianato is a state employee and does not work for the federal government.

I provided links for all of that in message #150.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hyperbolic but I got that straight out of the mouths of concerned residents. The dam is likely to collapse, in all probability will collapse. That is why there is large scale emergency preparedness in place and a momentus engineering project in place to mitigate the risk. Of course it is pure what-iffery to say it would collapse in the next two weeks.

This is an old bit of bunk but bunk none the less. Bluestone Dam is not likely to collapse. From 2011.

Search-and-rescue coordinators from across the region meet in Institute Wednesday to discuss, among other things, assets available to deal with a possible but unlikely structural failure at Bluestone Dam.
Content from External Source
This study from the US Corps of Engineers suggest the dam won't fail until the water reaches to almost the spillway crest which is 1520 feet. Something that has never happened. The highest recorded water level was 1506 feet in 1960. The current level is at the summer pool which is 1410 feet.

Your recap was a Gish Gallup and completely inaccurate. To correctly list what you said in your recap:

• DoD and the Army are heavily involved with the BSJ.
No they are not. It is a priority for the Region III Defense Coordinating Element who have id'd staging areas and support units should the need arise. Contingency planning at most. The DCE is ten people.

• The BSJ is a top priority for FEMA.
No it isn't.

• Exercises and CONOPS provisionally planned for one of three areas approximating to the camp site, and at a concurrent time;
No it isn't

• James Gianato and his team from the Department of Homeland Security have been given authority from the Governor of WV over the area of and adjacent to the BSJ site.
Mr. Gianato is a state employee and does not work for the federal government.

I provided links for all of that in message #150.

Yes, you may have done but twice over now you have been factually inaccurate. As I said I will come to this and allay you of your misapprehension. Working from a touch phone it is difficult to respond to more than one point at a time (if a comment has several points it gets difficult for me to track information, edit boxes etc).

Yes, you may have done but twice over now you have been factually inaccurate. As I said I will come to this and allay you of your misapprehension. Working from a touch phone it is difficult to respond to more than one point at a time (if a comment has several points it gets difficult for me to track information, edit boxes etc).

Then do one at a time. The opposite of a Gish Gallup.

Let's try an easy one. Do you believe that James Gianato is a federal employee working for DHS?

I'm wondering what the next predicted "false flag" event will become popular in the conspiracy culture. Probably some sporting event.

[ETA] I'm going to predict Rio 2016 will eventually become the new 2012-style predicted disaster, until nothing happend. You read it here first!

It's as well to inject a little humour into things but I see false flags as genuine political instruments of mass distraction and propaganda. My political view of the world we live in is, to be blunt, very negative, so I do not find the premise upon which this thread was established to be in the least bit outlandish. That is not to say it is true. It is just, to me, not something that would be complacently dismissed out of hand as I pay no heed to presumptive notions of valued citizenship and benign governance. That is partly why I have monitored the story.

You won't have to wait four years, nor look to Rio. I'd be looking to Damascus, Homs, Karachi. But perhaps that wouldn't be as fun to poke a stick at, or as easy to unravel, and certainly, when off American soil this intelligence led practice does not capture the attention of the US people - to the extent of a tipping point - unlike whatever is alleged to have happened in Boston, which understandably, has done.

I was not joking. I was making a serious prediction that conspiracy theorists will continue to predict "false flag" events. They will also continue to label pretty much everything that happens as a false flag, with the same degree of lack of evidence that Boston was so labeled.

It's as well to inject a little humour into things but I see false flags as genuine political instruments of mass distraction and propaganda. My political view of the world we live in is, to be blunt, very negative, so I do not find the premise upon which this thread was established to be in the least bit outlandish. That is not to say it is true. It is just, to me, not something that would be complacently dismissed out of hand as I pay no heed to presumptive notions of valued citizenship and benign governance. That is partly why I have monitored the story.

You won't have to wait four years, nor look to Rio. I'd be looking to Damascus, Homs, Karachi. But perhaps that wouldn't be as fun to poke a stick at, or as easy to unravel, and certainly, when off American soil this intelligence led practice does not capture the attention of the US people - to the extent of a tipping point - unlike whatever is alleged to have happened in Boston, which understandably, has done.

Wow. I actually feel a little sorry for your view (not you, just your view). I am a natural pessimist and after seeing some unpleasant stuff I was really negative. I had been moving into forensic psychology and I believe that most people are inherently evil (or the potential for). However living like that was quite soul destroying and over time I shifted my view. I know shit happens but I choose not to be affected by it. I care less about the global political map and more about how I can help my local community. I avoid the news as well as in general it is negative. Sorry this is just a waffle.

I was not joking. I was making a serious prediction that conspiracy theorists will continue to predict "false flag" events. They will also continue to label pretty much everything that happens as a false flag, with the same degree of lack of evidence that Boston was so labeled.

It would be as well to 'un-lump' the generality. I take your point, of course, but see no homogeneity; no 'they', as it were.

Wow. I actually feel a little sorry for your view (not you, just your view). I am a natural pessimist and after seeing some unpleasant stuff I was really negative. I had been moving into forensic psychology and I believe that most people are inherently evil (or the potential for). However living like that was quite soul destroying and over time I shifted my view. I know shit happens but I choose not to be affected by it. I care less about the global political map and more about how I can help my local community. I avoid the news as well as in general it is negative. Sorry this is just a waffle.

No, that's not waffle at all. I am in complete agreement. Spot on. I also do not let an awareness of 'how it is' and the obvious potential for malevolence within us get me down too much. Have largely switched off from much of whatever is afoot, geo-politically, as to excessively immerse myself in it creates unfettered, unnecessary neurosis.

Last edited:
"They" does not require homogeneity, just a common factor.

I can't grasp who 'they' are though. I don't see those who believe in, or observe, collusion in any given instance as anything other than individual persons with unique motivations. I am not comfortable with the term conspiracy theorist, when applied generally, never understood it; it's like dubious nomenclature for some sort of class of suspicious person, to me.

To add, it is like living a double life. The inter-personal, and the macro world view. Personally, I'm reasonably positive but I have a very dark view of global politics and little time for what I would see as pate by-gone notions of citizenship, patriotism, and civil liberties. It's like this notion of FEMA camps. It may be absolute nonsense! But that doesn't mean for one second that supra-national powers would not intern US citizens at a stroke were it deemed necessary to the interests of a continuity of power, in say, a world war, or a true and total economic collapse. Most Europeans of a certain age, and certainly most Africans and Asians know governments are capable of near anything and that the first expendable resource are it's own people. Folks can whistle Dicksie into the brave new age, but the world is no longer about national power.

I count among my family one Chief of Police in New York City, another Deputy Chief of Police, again in New York City. Among friends, two sons of presidents of African countries, and one very close friend who's brother personally taught a future king of an undisclosed European nation how to fly aircraft. I am reasonably aware, insofar as my very limited scope allows, of the extent to which groups such as the SBS, Navy Seals and others undertake reconnaissance in places we as citizens are in no sense aware, and to ends of intent for which we as citizens also have zero awareness. We can argue all day about the ludicrous nature of some conspiracies theories but dark machinations pervade the collective methodology of the elite, nonetheless, and no citizen, state, political party, or even damn boy scout, will make a jot of difference to that. Everything, and everyone, is potentially expendable.

Firstly my comment was not meant to be a personal criticism. It was meant more as a general commentary. I hope you have taken it as such.

Secondly I cannot agree more about how you interpret government actions etc. I was in the British Army for a while and I spent a good number of years in Northern Ireland as well as serving in Bosnia and Rwanda (and the Gulf War). I have seen enough to make me cynical about tptb. I should not admit it but I have a string of convictions relating to demonstrations and the police. The US refused a visa when I wanted to visit my dying brother in Ohio on account of them.

However I think we fail at our attitude. While I have seen a load of shit in my life (and some illegal) I have also seen a great deal of goodness. It is really hard to describe online, but I do have a great deal of faith in human nature. I have met many individuals that are c***s but very rarely met a group that are c***s. That keeps a positive attitude.

I can't grasp who 'they' are though. I don't see those who believe in, or observe, collusion in any given instance as anything other than individual persons with unique motivations. I am not comfortable with the term conspiracy theorist, when applied generally, never understood it; it's like dubious nomenclature for some sort of class of suspicious person, to me.

Conspiracy theorists have significant tendency to ascribe shadowy conspiracies to events. It's quite a simple definition really. Sure, they are all individuals, but they also all share this propensity.

What other term would you use to describe that group of people? "Suspicious people"?

I have also seen a great deal of goodness. It is really hard to describe online, but I do have a great deal of faith in human nature. I have met many individuals that are c***s but very rarely met a group that are c***s. That keeps a positive attitude.

Nothing interpreted personally. You made yourself clear about that. I think it's an interesting dynamic, the selfishness of individuals versus the collective selflessness among groups. Altruism gets everyone off the mountain safely, if you follow.

Individuals at the top of any structure may not be responsive to the effects their decisions have upon groups at the base (basic hierarchical pyramid principle). The literal distance from the effect of decisions is wherein lies the malady and woe. Taking the Boy Scouts of America as the example here, I wouldn't disregard Van Der Beek's claim out of hand as I can easily imagine a board of senior public health and military officials setting about a disinterested plan to test a thesis and if it inconveniences the public that's 'secondary' to the lofty aim of the research. I have no idea if Van Der Beek has true sources, whether what was alleged was or is true, half-true, cancelled, or completely fabricated. Just a point regarding the distance from the grounded experience allowing for the myriad of sins.

Last edited:
Plus the minor point that the Bechtel reserve is 300 feet above the top of the dam, and behind a 900 foot canyon, and hence perfectly safe.

I was under the impression that the scout reserve crossed both sides of the New river, adjoining the national river park on both sides, which divides it. Also, that the mainstay of the scout camp, west of the New river, is within the Dunloup Creek watershed which is classed as disadvantaged, for a number of reasons, not least, excessive, regular flooding along it's floodplain, where a voluntary buy out and relocation scheme has been in place as flooding is a particularly significant problem there. I'd assume rain water rushes off the mountains causing flash floods.

http://www.wv.nrcs.usda.gov/programs/watershed/dunloup/12july17wvDunloup.pdf

Last edited:
I was under the impression that the scout reserve crossed both sides of the New river, adjoining the national river park on both sides, which divides it. Also, that the mainstay of the scout camp, west of the New river, is within the Dunloup Creek watershed and classed as disadvantaged, for a number of reasons, not least, excessive, regular flooding along it's floodplain where a voluntary buy out and relocation scheme has been in place as flooding is a particularly significant issue there. I'd assume rain water rushes off the mountains causing flash floods.

http://www.wv.nrcs.usda.gov/programs/watershed/dunloup/12july17wvDunloup.pdf

The maps of the reserve put it all the West of the river, and at least 800 feet above it.

Donloup creek borders the reserve to the north, at a minimum of 150 vertical feet below any part of the camp (and 400+ feet below most of it). It is not a factor.

The maps of the reserve put it all the West of the river, and at least 800 feet above it.

Donloup creek borders the reserve to the north, at a minimum of 150 vertical feet below any part of the camp (and 400+ feet below most of it). It is not a factor.

I said the mainstay of the camp was within the watershed of the creek, not that the camp can be flooded by the creek. I assume it's a baking hot, dry West Virginia day and flooding of any kind anywhere there is not a present factor, nonetheless, flooding is a significant problem along the floodplain of the creek, as I said, in the near places that people have populated along it's flow by the reserve. Whole water thing was merely hypothetical in any case.

Last edited:
The maps of the reserve put it all the West of the river

Well, this one, which demonstrates it's relative size, places the property on both sides of the New river. I think the present camp is somewhat of a first phase. There's a positively Maoist 'hundred year plan' for development. Perhaps at a later stage the east side of the river will be incorporated, if this map is correct, that is:

The-Summit-Property-LFC-size-perspective-3web.jpeg

None of the camp is in any flood plain, or in any danger or being flooded in any way.

All land is in one watershed or another, that is entirely meaningless.

None of the camp is in any flood plain, or in any danger or being flooded in any way.

All land is in one watershed or another, that is entirely meaningless.

Once again, I am aware the camp site is not in the flood plain of the creek and of course, aware that all land is within what you would term, in America, a watershed.

Last edited:
Of course a watershed has almost the exact opposite meaning in English, and is utterly finite in terms of land area, but that is by the by.

boundary vs. area, it's the same basic meaning as it indicates where the water goes. I grew up in the UK, and they drilled watersheds into us along with ox-bow lakes.

All utterly irrelevant to the possibility of a false flag event at the jamboree.

boundary vs. area, it's the same basic meaning as it indicates where the water goes. I grew up in the UK, and they drilled watersheds into us along with ox-bow lakes.

All utterly irrelevant to the possibility of a false flag event at the jamboree.

I would term it a river basin but I realise it is irrelevant and am not the one pushing the issue. I simply pointed out that flooding actually is a significant problem to the population living in the area, and demonstrated it.

I would term it a river basin but I realise it is irrelevant and am not the one pushing the issue. I simply pointed out that flooding actually is a significant problem to the population living in the area, and demonstrated it.

But why are you pointing it out? How on earth does the fact that there are 298 house that might be at risk (if there are sustained heavy rains) affect the Jamboree in any way.

I know you guys don't speak kook, so I will show you how such crazy ideas take wind. I'll walk you through the moonbat mindfield and show you how they come up with this icky stuff. This will help add to your knowledge base by being able to better recognize the base knowledge that is the source of moonbats' lack of critical thinking skills, which we know is legion.

Start with this pic:

That's worth a thousand words at least, and the first two that popped into a moonbat brainpan were "holy shit." Now look at the text and I'll show you how crazy begins it's mission creep.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/14/us/14explorers.html?_r=0

Training for escalating violence has a nasty ring to it, doesn't it? Because the moonbats can't think too deeply, they see "intense ratcheting up of long term missions," and skip right over the "border" because, well, because everyone else is doing it without any difficulty, so this must have some other violence in mind. Being dim, he wonders where the escalation would come from in order to need such an intense ratcheting up, and what the point of all this is. The next bit didn't help that already difficult process.

So the call for youth being "true-blooded," coupled with "intense ratcheting up of long-term missions," along with the idea of "escalating border violence," well, it has some overtones from long ago, long gone times. Not realizing that the old thing about history repeating itself is only just a saying or something, moonbats look at the stuff anyway and notice things. That's the problem with moonbats right there, the incessant noticing of things. But nobody's perfect, and even a moonbat might miss the next bit if they don't read carefully, which they don't as a rule.

It would be easy to see how this could be cause for concern, especially when moonbats wonder about why these kids are being trained for taking out "active shooters," in the first place. Luckily, there is an airtight assurance that all this training was not intended for outside applicatio beyond simulation. Moonbats have trouble wrapping their heads around training that isn't intended to be used, but they are a paranoid lot, so it's to be expected.

Moonbats get twirled over nothing, right, so when they hear about kids being trained to silence noisy and difficult to control people via a boot in the back after a faceplant, well, they don't understand what it really means and go all literal.

You know how some people are, especially when they don't think for themselves. They see this as being part of the DHS umbrella and they can get skittish. Maybe it's all those billions of bullets the DHS bought for training. That's one hell of a lot of bullets for the Homeland. To be fair, it did raise some questions about how agents could use that many bullets, but it seems they were just thinking ahead.

See? It's a shame that people would see any more into it than that when it being just for training future agents. Moonbats get suspicious when the hear stuff like "end goal," because they have come to equate "goal" with "plan," and you know where that goes, especially when you tack on "end," which is suspiciously like "final." The solution to riddle of what they are on about now comes into view.

Then the start seeing the ten FEMA regions and the Council of Governors that have been appointed to oversee those regions in the case of mass cases of whatever it would be that could summon up the need to train kids to silence noisy trouble makers and the get confused. They add the billions of bullets to the guns the kids are being trained to use in the future and they remember the "true-blooded" part.

Then they remember the knee in the back and the face plant, and take a look around. Everyone else thinks they are crazy. And then because of that history they failed to forget, they remember who the first to go on a train ride were back in distant past, and something seems suspiciously final in all this talk about end goals. Nobody else is making a peep about any or this. Therefore the only one's making any noise are themselves.

So they figure they are the only one's who need to be silenced.

It makes no sense, certainly, but that's pretty much how it rolls in the moonbat mindfield.

I like your prose and meant to reply to this much earlier, it's creative and insightful. I know near nothing, aside your comments there, about the Explorer programme, less still it's history, or of recruitment of these kids into the Border Agency, and would be interested to find out more. You hit a coded nail on a coded head about the sublimation, for want of a better word, of primal instinct, into ideology, within innocent minds, and though most people consider scouting a wholesome occupation of leisure time but there is of course more to it than that. My mum wouldn't let me anywhere near these flag hoisting organisations as a child, and I'm glad she did not. I guess I come from a long line of moonbats because of course, it's just harmless fun.

Baden Powell, the founder of the Boy Scouts Association, considered Mein Kampf a great book and himself and Adolf Hitler had admiration for one another's nationalist youth movements but things were generally cosy back then and the mutual admiration club was only curtailed when those two imperial nations decided to recommission the war. I guess it was good for business. A British fascist of the upmost degree was Powell, and proud of it too. I mean that in the colonial sense, lest I am misunderstood, and in terms of the youth movement that resulted from his violent forays into Africa and India, a bit like that:
Organizations of what one might call a patriotic and traditional type are labelled crypto-fascist or ‘fascist-minded’, examples are the Boy Scouts, the Metropolitan Police, M.I.5...

George Orwell, What is Fascism? 1944
It was about instilling within children the dogma of colonialism and nationalism and preparing them to fight for that. From your observations I wonder if in some senses much has changed.

Attachments

• vh_triangle.jpeg
    vh_triangle.jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 382
  • firstritualreenactment.jpeg
    firstritualreenactment.jpeg
    151.3 KB · Views: 420
Have you ever personally meet and talked to any Masons?

Masons are faternal order and they do a HUGE amount of charity work. Locally we have Scottish Rite hospital for crippled children. They will treat ANY child, free of charge and they have expanded the term 'crippled' to include children that are deaf and that have learning disabilities.

I have known many Masons and I admire them greatly for there ethics and the way they care about others. It is unfortunate that some folks have decided to make them into 'boogy men'.

Have you ever personally meet and talked to any Masons?

Masons are faternal order and they do a HUGE amount of charity work. Locally we have Scottish Rite hospital for crippled children. They will treat ANY child, free of charge and they have expanded the term 'crippled' to include children that are deaf and that have learning disabilities.

I have known many Masons and I admire them greatly for there ethics and the way they care about others. It is unfortunate that some folks have decided to make them into 'boogy men'.

On the contrary, I admire the illuminated, luciferian quality of much you'll find in freemasonry, particularly the esoteric understanding of numbers, and by extension, geometry and mathematics. And what better man to venerate than the Sulay man? Vanity of vanities! All is vanity! I have seen all the works that are done under the sun and behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit! That which is crooked cannot be made straight and that which is wanting cannot be numbered! As for charity, I question the integrity of anyone or any group that is seen to undertake charitable work. It should be done with total discretion or it amounts to nothing, aside a tax write off. In Britain we are fortunate enough to have it the other way around, all our hospitals are paid for by cripples, people with learning difficulties, waitresses, bus drivers and all other ordinary people, and free at the point of service for all freemasons.

You can do all this on your phone but you can't answer the simple question I posed earlier. Do you believe the James Gianato is a federal DHS employee? What does the above have to do with with anything going on at the BSJ?
I'll answer the question.

He's a Federal Contractor.
https://www.dhs.gov/state-homeland-security-contacts

'Zombie virus' to be unleashed at national Boy Scout Jamboree

WV Guard supporting National Boy Scout Jamboree

"The National Guard will also use the opportunity to turn their missions into real-life training scenarios."

I'll answer the question.

He's a Federal Contractor.
https://www.dhs.gov/state-homeland-security-contacts

He is not a federal contractor. Your list that you quote is a list of state contacts for STATE homeland security. Mr. Gianato is a State of West Virginia employee.

http://www.dhsem.wv.gov/Pages/JimmyGianatoBio.aspx

Governor Joe Manchin appointed Jimmy Gianato, Director of Homeland Security and Emergency Management for the State of West Virginia, in September 2005. In his capacity as Director, Mr. Gianato has operational and planning responsibility for the state’s response to all emergency and disaster operations and consequence management for incidents involving weapons of mass destruction and terrorism. On December 1, 2010, Governor Earl Ray Tomblin appointed Mr. Gianato as his Homeland Security Advisor, which serves as the primary point of contact with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

'Zombie virus' to be unleashed at national Boy Scout Jamboree

It is a test for a virus tracking system.

http://www.vtnews.vt.edu/articles/2013/07/071713-vbi-zombievirus.html

Virus Tracker was developed by researchers at the Network Dynamics and Simulation Science Laboratory to help people understand the spread of disease and the public health response required for disease outbreaks. The data collected by playing Virus Tracker can be used to understand how social contact networks are pathways for transmission of infectious diseases.

Designed to show how disease spreads, Virus Tracker allows participants to use scannable bar codes to "infect" other players. They’ll get points for infecting one another, but they will also strive to become and stay human. The codes can be activated at scanning stations or by troop leaders with smart phones. The troop that maintains the highest points on a certain day wins the game.
WV Guard supporting National Boy Scout Jamboree

"The National Guard will also use the opportunity to turn their missions into real-life training scenarios."
Contingency operations in case something bad happens. Nothing sinister.

Last edited:
You can do all this on your phone but you can't answer the simple question I posed earlier. Do you believe the James Gianato is a federal DHS employee? What does the above have to do with with anything going on at the BSJ?

Dear Landru, I apologise for having taken so long. I was in the land of nod. Previous to that I had decided I'd start at the beginning of this thread and cumbersomely work my way forward, just to pick up on a few bits and pieces that I had missed, and to throw into the pot some other things I discovered about this youth organisation whilst on my merry journey of enquiry.

This question of who pays Mr Gianato's pay check has, I observe, been a critical one for you, thrice forwarded, and I concede you are indeed correct, he would seem to be an employee of West Virginia state.

Last edited:
Dear Landru, I apologise for having taken so long. I was in the land of nod. Previous to that I had decided I'd start at the beginning of this thread and cumbersomely work my way forward, just to pick up on a few bits and pieces that I had missed, and to throw into the pot some other things I discovered about this youth organisation whilst on my merry journey of enquiry.

This question of who pays Mr Gianato's pay check has, I observe, been a critical one for you, thrice forwarded, and I concede you are indeed correct, he is an employee of West Virginia state.

Great. Next, is the BSJ a top priority for FEMA?

Please don't cut and paste entire long articles without comment.

Quite. I was heavily chopping that in the edit box, and about to add further related material as well as comments of my own. I see it has now gone, alas. Never mind.

Great. Next, is the BSJ a top priority for FEMA?

If you look to the original use of the term 'top priority' I said it was, yes, for DCE III. I am more interested, if you would like to work toward consensus, in being furnished with information, if at all possible (and I can see you are adept in research techniques), that establishes the exact nature of relationships, between federal, and state, departments.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back