Mick West on Warning: Radio

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to be a guest on Warning: Radio, live tonight at 6 Pacific, 9 Eastern. (02:00 UTC)

http://www.warningradio.info/

Warning Radio is hosted by Brian and Baxter, a skeptical pseudoscience and paranormal claim investigation team.

http://www.bryanandbaxter.com/about.html
If there is a polar opposite to the Ghostbusters, it's these two "urban myth and legend busters," investigating and exposing pseudoscientific and paranormal claims as either a hoax intended to extract money from your wallets or just something scary designed to raise the hackles on the back of your neck. The two investigators use sound scientific methods to investigate everything from phony claims of people "in touch with the other side," to ghosts, poltergeists and UFOs.

They have verified the absolute normalcy of such sacrosanct haunted sites as the Stanley Hotel, known worldwide as the site of Stephen King's film "The Shining," with a "reputation" of its own as being haunted. On stage, the two are wildly entertaining and demonstrate their methods to expose fraud, revealing what paranormalists do to deceive their audiences. They will conduct a pseudo-exorcism, uncover secrets of the psychics, and "harness the power of the ideomotor response." The duo has perpetrated many hoaxes themselves as a way to demonstrate people's desire to believe. Video clips from paranormal investigations illustrate fraudulent paranormal claims they have exposed.

Known for being "scientific skeptics," Bryan & Baxter, trained hypnotists themselves, have studied extensively into the techniques of persuasion and belief. They are currently the only skeptical paranormal claims investigation team in the country.
Content from External Source

Beiber's Eyes is trending up now, just overtook Fake Snow as the currently most viewed thread (as in people viewing it right now)

Nope. They are rather focussed on the paranormal, so we might talk about the demon house photo, and maybe Bieber's eyes :)
Is it a call in radio show ? Ill get my wife to listen she likes that paranormal stuff .

great. now we're going to have to really edit responses if a bunch of 10 year olds are reading the site. I need to go delete some stuff! ; /

Back