MH17: Evidence a Missile was Used. Shrapnel, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryLat

sorry, but here is more untranslated (by someone other than me here) info in Russian language:

1. a blog (http://avva.livejournal.com/2788606.html) that repeats Ukraine@War but also provides additional findings - specifically a geolocation map that was created before the map produced by Ukraine@War, and shows launch location that matches the location independently deduced by Ukraine@War

2. same blog makes a reference to audio recordings that were provided to the blogger by someone. The audio is an intercept of Zello App (wi-fi walki-talkie) conversations from the area of the incident. Of a particular interest is a statement made by a woman @ 2:25 - ): "guys, I just listened to a story [not sure if she's referring to someone else or this overall conversation happening]... (sigh) ... I was in the vegetable garden, it's actually [located] in October [reference to Red October farm - хутор Красный Октябрь - Червоный Жовтень] ... heard a roaring sound, came from nowhere this roar. Literally it was all quiet, and right away this loud roar. I look up ... something was flying ... well, I can't say for but it was like flying from direction where Saurivka is... I thought it was a missile.. then I called my mom, we went down to the cellar, and afterwards heard some explosions. when it was flying it already had a white smoke and had a loud roaring sound and was flying over Red October farm towards the town, in that direction". Once she's done talking a second later a male voice states "The mine #8 confirms". Then another male voice: "I was also standing on my balcony [in some apartment building] and saw [can't make it what he says] go into the clouds and then I heard explosion"

WeedWhacker

Say what? You know the flight was at 33,000 feet and air gets thinner the higher you go, right? If anybody survived the break up, it gives bounds for the time someone could stay conscious.
Oh....yeah....assuming an instant decompression? About 60 to perhaps 120 seconds of consciousness....at that altitude.

EDIT....assuming NO supplemental O2, of course....

Thing is....(and this is macabre)....the PSAs above the seats WILL deploy O2 masks automatically....AND, some people (may) have used the O2.....but as I said, this is macabre.

Last edited:

Jason

So based on that chart Chew, they would've been conscious for 30 seconds to a couple of minutes if they remained at 33,000 ft. But since they were falling, it's possible some if not many could've been conscious the entire way down if they survived the missile fragmentation, and unzipping of the plane. It's horrible to think of these things, but I keep imagining what they went through and the thought of falling 30000ft to my death just scares the sh*t out of me.

Jason

This video claims to be the footage of the moment the plane was hit by the missile, then you see the right side of the plane where the doors are on fire or the wing. So the plane didn't break up right away, it looks like it continued on for 30 seconds. So the FDR's will definitely have information in there to help them figure out the events that unfolded.. Can someone let me know if this is authentic

WeedWhacker

Interesting video. I would hope that the team investigating the FDR will be able to add that video into their investigation...and either incorporate, or refute it.

1320Fastback

THAT VIDEO IS NOT MH17.

It was uploaded 1 week prior to the MH17 downing.

May be the AN-30.

Edit: should of said the original video was uploaded 1 week earlier and not this English titled copy.

Last edited:

MikeC

Closed Account
Edit to add: Snap! :)

This video claims to be the footage of the moment the plane was hit by the missile, then you see the right side of the plane where the doors are on fire or the wing. So the plane didn't break up right away, it looks like it continued on for 30 seconds. So the FDR's will definitely have information in there to help them figure out the events that unfolded.. Can someone let me know if this is authentic
Same video here is July 6 Ukrainian aircraft shot down by a MANPAD - so it's fake IMO - just another idiot CT trying to fake up "evidence"

MANPADS typically do not have a large enough engine to burn all the way to the target - they can "go ballistic" (coast) for quite a long way so there is no particular reason to expect a smoke trail. That is also why their range is very limited.

Oakstreet

You can see the result of days of evidence 'tampering' (maybe not on purpose but just local residents cleaning up) when you compare the last picture set of jeroen akkermans with the picture attached, that has been on avherald.com for some days. It's the same floor section, look at the white house in the background, but a lot of other debris has been piled up as well. This will make the reconstruction more difficult. Hopefully all these pictures will help.

Attachments

1320Fastback

Supposed video of the missile launch.

One comment says this type of satellite is not capable of video and only takes a picture every 15 or 30 min for cloud research.

Juha

http://aviationweek.com/blog/update-digitalglobes-and-after-images-mh17-crash-site

Says that worldview satellites couldn't take a picture from crash site, because of overcast, at 17th July.

Boriswatch

Crash site was overcast, certainly, but it's not clear if the same weather conditions applied 25 or so km away at the suggested launch site - the sole 'missile trail' picture shows clear skies, which is one reason it's not entirely reliable unless we can back the different weather conditions up.

derwoodii

Senior Member.
http://www.parismatch.com/Actu/Inte...-du-crash-comment-le-MH17-a-ete-abattu-576889

from Pprune site MH17 assuming it was head on hit,, thou may have come from rear either way same result

Comment-le-MH17-a-ete-abattu_article_landscape_pm_v8.jpg

Jason

Space.com explains some of the satellite systems that might have been used to detect the missile based on its plume, and trajectory.
Here's an artist illustration of the newst missile detection satellites "SBIRS"

David Coulter

Senior Member.
http://www.parismatch.com/Actu/International/Vol-MH17-La-piece-a-conviction-qui-accuse-577040

claim high velo hits to airframe

note to readers a female body pictured in link the French press dont seem to censor

View attachment 8161
Appears to be part of a window frame, probably from the cockpit. The flange, bolts, and piece of gasket indicate the view is from the inside looking out. The "fragment hole" would be from something outside the aircraft.

As an aside, if the coal mine headframe shown in the article is shockingly primitive - like something from the 18th century.

TEEJ

Senior Member.
@TEEJ do you know where this peice was found by the way. I can't locate that concrete pole it's leaning against in any of the photos. This is part of the cockpit..
Apologies for the late reply, Jason.
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/1d6a9ac2-10e3-11e4-b116-00144feabdc0.html#axzz38Z8WtIEY

Gridlock

Senior Member.
Would this type of missile target the cockpit? It would make sense to choose this as the most vulnerable part of any aircraft.

TWCobra

Senior Member.
Yes it would. Proximity fuses are set to explode beside the cockpit. Taking the aircraft out is one thing, taking the pilot out is a bonus.

David Coulter

Senior Member.
Yes it would. Proximity fuses are set to explode beside the cockpit. Taking the aircraft out is one thing, taking the pilot out is a bonus.
Identifying the flight crew's bodies is critical as they were likely killed directly by fragments given the evidence in post 104. Since the cockpit did not burn the bodies should be identifiable. If they turn up missing then the rebels have been sanitizing the site.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
This is the port side (pilot's left) front wheel well cover:

It's relatively undamage, indicating the missile likely exploded above the cockpit:

Soulfly

Banned
Banned
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/malaysia-airlines-flight-17-black-box-findings-consistent-with-blast/

TEEJ

Senior Member.
Identifying the flight crew's bodies is critical as they were likely killed directly by fragments given the evidence in post 104. Since the cockpit did not burn the bodies should be identifiable. If they turn up missing then the rebels have been sanitizing the site.
http://online.wsj.com/articles/some-bodies-removed-from-mh17-crash-site-1405849163

Jason

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/malaysia-airlines-flight-17-black-box-findings-consistent-with-blast/

RFMarine

this image particularly looks like shrapnel coming IN, not what you would see with [...] theories about a bomb onboard

Last edited by a moderator:

BombDr

Senior Member.

I'm now slightly concerned that the FDR findings are being leaked....! I guess its a sign of the times, where everyone needs to know everything NOW....

TEEJ

Senior Member.
Conspiracy theorists seem to be picking up on an interview given by Michael Bociurkiw of the OSCE. See from 06:05 in the video and reference to "machine-gun holes".

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/malays...-crash-site-1.2721007?cmp=rss&partner=skygrid

The following is from the interview video. My bold.

Michael Bociurkiw is clearly not an expert and admits that in the video interview. He is clearly just highlighting as a non-expert holes that to him look like machine-gun fire. I expect that if you showed him images from A-10 Warthog SAM warhead damage then he would describe the damage as looking like "machine-gun fire".

I can see the comments being taken out of context and possibly linked to the following article?

http://investmentwatchblog.com/new-...ukrainian-air-force-jets/#KzCjOHqqAqD2PmOr.99

As you can see from the above link people are starting to make graphics for the absurd aircraft cannon theory.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
M Claim: Robert Parry: Australian 60 Minutes fudged evidence to pin blame on Russia Flight MH17 21
Libertarian MH17 Evidence Video Time Stamped Before Crash Flight MH17 12
S Claim: Russian radar would have picked up MH17 missile Flight MH17 15
tadaaa MH17 Documentary from the BBC Flight MH17 81
U MH17 Missile/Plane Intersection Simulation Flight MH17 23
Mick West Almaz-Antey's Live BUK explosion tests Flight MH17 141
Bruce Lansberg Dutch Safety Board publish reports on MH17 crash, Tuesday Oct 13 Flight MH17 14
MikeC Dutch release draft report to involved parties Flight MH17 0
Herman Aven Confirmed Claim: disputed satelite imagery showing "changes in vegetation" Flight MH17 14
william wiley Does Damage to MH17 indicate or exclude a Particular Buk Launch Location? Flight MH17 662
Bruce Lansberg Claim: Jeroen Akkermans: Framents prove MH17 was shot down by a Russian made BUK Flight MH17 34
Bruce Lansberg Dutch Government discloses 245 official documents Flight MH17 0
M Debunked: this photo shows a Ukraine Mig-29 shot down MH17 Flight MH17 66
M Possible Shrapnel in MH17 Wreckage? Flight MH17 26
Bruce Lansberg Main prosecuter Westerbeke says metal particles have been found in the victims bodies and luggage Flight MH17 10
M Claim: Malaysian experts were shot at by Ukraine SU-25 and by GRAD Flight MH17 10
M Claim: MH17 was shot down by separatists using BUK stolen from Ukraine army Flight MH17 32
M What part of forward fuselage is this ? Flight MH17 1
R MH 370 Leroy Alexander? Flight MH17 1
M Solved: MH17: is this part of a missile? [Concrete Grinding Pads] Flight MH17 13
Ezswo Debunked: MH17 - 10 Previous Flightpaths Different From 17-7 Flight MH17 27
KAT MH17 - developments after a month - Aug 17 Flight MH17 4
Franckly Debunked: MH17 Air to air missile Assumption ? [Unrelated 35° angle] Flight MH17 25
Juha MH17 Hypotheses Flight MH17 159
WeeBee MH17: Pinpointing the precise location of the missile impact point Flight MH17 53
Jason Debunked: MH17: Supposed satellite video of missile launch [Fake] Flight MH17 14
Mick West Debunked: "Official Photoshopping" of MH17 photo [Window cover physically removed] Flight MH17 7
Brian Griffin Explained: MH17: Why Are There Expired "Pristine" Passports in the Wreckage? [Visa in Old Passport] Flight MH17 12
Mick West MH17: Video of flight activity before and after the crash Flight MH17 32
Josh Heuer MH17: Russia Claims Ukranian military plane flying nearby before incident Flight MH17 121
Mick West Debunked: MH17 Video Timestamped before the crash, and other timeline issues Flight MH17 8
Mick West Flight MH17 News Flight MH17 79
Gridlock Why was MH17 Flying Over The Conflict Region? Flight MH17 102
Leifer MH17.....claiming responsibility ? Flight MH17 19
C MH17 Malaysian 777 Carrying 295 People Shot Down Over Ukraine Flight MH17 410
C My girlfriend,Jungian Personality Theory and the Rabbit Hole (Dealing with Relationships) Escaping The Rabbit Hole 1
R "Breakthrough": U.S. Attorney Agrees to Present Evidence of WTC Demolition to Federal Grand Jury. 9/11 153
M How to Evaluate Specious Evidence (Like "Bubbles" in Space) Practical Debunking 6
Mick West Explained: Unburned trees next to burned down structures as evidence of secret "energy weapons" Wildfires 119
Everett Anderson Standard Atmospheric Refraction: Empirical Evidence and Derivation Flat Earth 18
deirdre J.Marvin Herndon tries to pass off Bird Poop as evidence of "chemtrail" spraying Contrails and Chemtrails 24
MikeC Claim: New Zealand quakes man made...... Conspiracy Theories 4
Bill Statler "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence": practical problems using this argument Practical Debunking 3
Mick West When Absence of Evidence is Evidence of Absence in Conspiracy Theories Practical Debunking 35
Jonathan Evans Gyroscopes as Evidence for a Spherical and Rotating Earth Flat Earth 4
Inti Claims that compass “symbols” are evidence of Masonic involvement Conspiracy Theories 8
Michael Mitchell Claim: Evidence for use of "Breaching Round" at Sandy Hook Sandy Hook 23
Mackdog Justice Scalia death: No autopsy as evidence of conspiracy Conspiracy Theories 15
Mick West Debunked: AnonSec's NASA Hack, Global Hawk Hijack, Evidence of Chemtrails [Public Domain Data] General Discussion 32
deirdre Debunked:'Everyone must Check In Sign' evidence of FEMA Drill Sandy Hook 25
Related Articles

Related Articles