Mexico City "bronze" capsule UFO - similar to metapod

I have such a hard time lately to trust anything on the web anymore. Youtube is just a mixed pool of people that want to make a living from uploading content, and a huge following that want to believe so desperately that they get blinded by it. Just look at the ufos subrddit, same thing happens there. People are getting crazy it seems to me. And the whole media / industry is loving it! Just look at the new film “nope”, all done to serve the gullible crowd.

Anyway, I think it is a balloon in that particular shape. It is not even moving.

I have such a hard time lately to trust anything on the web anymore. Youtube is just a mixed pool of people that want to make a living from uploading content, and a huge following that want to believe so desperately that they get blinded by it. Just look at the ufos subrddit, same thing happens there. People are getting crazy it seems to me. And the whole media / industry is loving it! Just look at the new film “nope”, all done to serve the gullible crowd.

Anyway, I think it is a balloon in that particular shape. It is not even moving.
There are lots of strange shaped hot air balloons. This reminds me somewhat of the Skywhale balloon.

300px-The_Skywhale_before_its_second_Canberra_Flight_May_2013.jpg

This particular video is a great example of just what you describe. The presentation of it accompanied by spooky "UFO and alien creatures" images makes it even less believable to skeptics, as does the ridiculous "not made by humans" claim. But a thing-in-the-sky without any context gives us very little to debunk. No background, no way to judge speed, location, or flight pattern, no statement from the photographer as to his position from which it was filmed - all we are presented with is the woo, when what we need are the facts.

I can't prove it is a mylar balloon shaped like a ham. But a mylar balloon shaped like a ham accounts for everything I see in the vid. Somebody claiming it is Aliens would have to explain why it can't possibly be a ham balloon, which has the advantage over Alien Spaceships as an explanation in that we know they exist and fly around in Earth's atmosphere from time to time.il_794xN.3099762462_dyh4.jpg

Back