Large orb on security camera

J

johne1618

MUFON report: Long Description of Sighting Report - 2021-06-16 - Boyertown, PA, US - Case 120489
While watching TV I noticed a ball of light hovering on my front porch via my security cameras. I started recording with my phone, put the phone down but kept recording then went outside to investigate but saw nothing at all. No flying insects no other projected or reflected lights...nothing at all. However my camera saw it. Also, I see them quite frequently but this one was the most prominent sighting.

Clip at 1:36 in original video as observer goes outside to see orb (the soundtrack seems to come from a TV program in the background). I guess his phone must be on some sort of stand so that he can leave it taking a video as he goes outside.

The full 300 Mb file can be downloaded here:

http://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/120489_submitter_file1__IMG3406.MOV

Last edited by a moderator:
If I wanted to hoax this, I'd use a flashlight to create a reflection on the monitor.
Why isn't the guy uploading the security camera footage?

I see them quite frequently

Apart from the blob looking like someone is pointing a laser/light at a screen, this quote above gives away his biased approach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe spread 'em out a bit more? Or crank your selection filter up one notch... <grins in a friendly way>
Also along side what JMartJr says, maybe try some debunking yourself to realise the effort that it can take. Especially with the paucity of information on some of those MUFON cases.

Maybe spread 'em out a bit more? Or crank your selection filter up one notch... <grins in a friendly way>
Also along side what JMartJr says, maybe try some debunking yourself to realise the effort that it can take. Especially with the paucity of information on some of those MUFON cases.
Ok - will do!

didnt we see this exact footage before but the "thing" was on the road area..im thinking ghost, i remember the security gate guy coming out of the booth. hmmm...
1646239736681.png

Moves exactly like someone moving a laser/light.

Very low quality claim this time.

Last edited:
MUFON report: Long Description of Sighting Report - 2021-06-16 - Boyertown, PA, US - Case 120489
While watching TV I noticed a ball of light hovering on my front porch via my security cameras. I started recording with my phone, put the phone down but kept recording then went outside to investigate but saw nothing at all. No flying insects no other projected or reflected lights...nothing at all. However my camera saw it. Also, I see them quite frequently but this one was the most prominent sighting.

Clip at 1:36 in original video as observer goes outside to see orb (the soundtrack seems to come from a TV program in the background). I guess his phone must be on some sort of stand so that he can leave it taking a video as he goes outside.

The full 300 Mb file can be downloaded here:

http://www.mufoncms.com/files_jeud8334j/120489_submitter_file1__IMG3406.MOV
The orb pictured here, even though it's moving, appears to be in sharper focus than the edge of the open door. I smell a rat. Plus a person genuinely investigating something unusual would take his camera/phone instead of setting it on a stand to take a video, wouldn't he?

Last edited:
Back