Kristen Meghan, former US Air Force whistle-blower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the original attendance fee and what was it at the end?

I don't remember. I tried looking back but couldn't find it. I'll keep looking. What I really don't like is that they are billing all their chemtrail stuff under the "Save Long Island" umbrella. I'm sure some people are going to be suckered in by that, as there are a lot on Long Island who feel it needs saving, myself included. I would consider going to a Save Long Island rally if I did not know what it is. This is the woman who seems to be the primary promotor, or at least has attached herself to it.
https://www.facebook.com/gigi.bowman

I don't remember. I tried looking back but couldn't find it. I'll keep looking. What I really don't like is that they are billing all their chemtrail stuff under the "Save Long Island" umbrella. I'm sure some people are going to be suckered in by that, as there are a lot on Long Island who feel it needs saving, myself included. I would consider going to a Save Long Island rally if I did not know what it is. This is the woman who seems to be the primary promotor, or at least has attached herself to it.
https://www.facebook.com/gigi.bowman
Hmmmm. . . A woman with political aspirations . . . as a Libertarian she has to know her chances are slim . . . anyway by connecting herself with Chemtrails no matter how indirect would not be a good strategy . . .

Yes, "Save Long Island" is misleading to say the least if Chemtrailing was a central theme of the meeting . . .

Hmmmm. . . A woman with political aspirations . . . as a Libertarian she has to know her chances are slim . . . anyway by connecting herself with Chemtrails no matter how indirect would not be a good strategy . . .

Yes, "Save Long Island" is misleading to say the least if Chemtrailing was a central theme of the meeting . . .

There's another woman running on an anti vax ticket in NYC who also makes frequent appearances on the LI chemtrail pages.

Either her speaking fee was rather substantial, she is dedicated to her cause, or she is being funded by someone with more significant deep pockets . . .

This is an example of how attaching assumptions to a piece of evidence bends the narrative.

There is only one fact here. She spoke at a conference. That's it. At this point you don't if she got paid, how much she got paid, where the money comes from, her profit, expenses, did she donate it to charity... you don't know anything. By attaching assumptions to the fact that she spoke at a conference you bend her motives, of which you know nothing about.

There is nothing wrong with building a narrative, but first, get more facts. Then build the narrative out of the facts, because chasing endless speculations about shadowy financiers mostly leads down blind allies and results in rambles. Don't you think?

So is it possible that some of the money used to procure speakers has political origins and thereby deeper pickets than we might imagine?

This is an example of how attaching assumptions to a piece of evidence bends the narrative.

There is only one fact here. She spoke at a conference. That's it. At this point you don't if she got paid, how much she got paid, where the money comes from, her profit, expenses, did she donate it to charity... you don't know anything. By attaching assumptions to the fact that she spoke at a conference you bend her motives, of which you know nothing about.

There is nothing wrong with building a narrative, but first, get more facts. Then build the narrative out of the facts, because chasing endless speculations about shadowy financiers mostly leads down blind allies and results in rambles. Don't you think?
I think we are collecting information . . . we have identified a possible organizer . . . found that this organizer put down several thousand dollars for the benefit of the meeting, found that Meghan offered to match $5.00 for every $20.00 donated to "Save Long Island" . . . found the organizer was a Libertarian candidate for the NY State Senate . . . the organization seems to be promoting the Chemtrail Conspiracy without it being in the Title of their meeting, etc . . . the speculation might be premature but I really don't think we have gone overboard . . . but your comment is well received . . .

I think we are collecting information . . . we have identified a possible organizer . . . found that this organizer put down several thousand dollars for the benefit of the meeting, found that Meghan offered to match $5.00 for every $20.00 donated to "Save Long Island" . . . found the organizer was a Libertarian candidate for the NY State Senate . . . the organization seems to be promoting the Chemtrail Conspiracy without it being in the Title of their meeting, etc . . . the speculation might be premature but I really don't think we have gone overboard . . . but your comment is well received . . .

And that's fine. Stick to the facts. Leave the financial tracking systems of unknown laboratories, and mystery financiers out of it.

And that's fine. Stick to the facts. Leave the financial tracking systems of unknown laboratories, and mystery financiers out of it.
Irresponsible speculation is one thing but investigating possible funding sources I think is not out of line at all . . . this Thread is about a Whistleblower who has made a name and image for herself and is a self proclaimed professional speaker; therefore, delving in to how she supports her "business" is no different than us asking how a politician is funding their campaign . . . she is now a public figure and public figures are scrutinized . . . to determine their motivation, integrity, honesty, etc . . .

Last edited:
I discovered why I missed Kristen mention emailing her re taking samples - the video was edited to remove it.

Compare this one I originally watched (from 19:00 note edit jump @19:13)

To this one I more recently mentioned (from 18:50)

I also didn't pick up on this before (which btw does support Mick West's suggestion of her request to email her directly - she may just be offering advice of where to send the samples - however, listen closely to what she's additionally advising) the part edited out of the other video begins...(emphasis is mine)
..and by emailing me, I can give you some information about what I'm about to tell you....I cannot publicly tell you where to send them because we've been blackballed by labs who refuse to run our samples...and the problem that is occuring is that people are sending in rain samples to labs that don't realise how low the limit of detection needs to be....so if you email me, I can tell you where to send in your samples
Content from External Source

Yes, that is what she claims. She also claims to be a whistleblower. :)

Yes, if you look back at the original issue of her "whistleblowing" where she reported the chain of command stopped her doing her job fully, it was about environmental hazards on site.

Has anyone else noticed how the issues she's now "publicly speaking" on (with an appeal to authority) have grown exponentially and appear to be most, if not all all the issues brought forward by this forum?

What was the original attendance fee and what was it at the end?

It was $200 per person, and they briefly ran a promotion for "get your second ticket for $100".

It was the same thing as with the Chemtrails Conference, they basically over-estimated the amount of interest. The Chemtrails Conference organizer lost tens of thousands of dollars of his own money.

It was $200 per person, and they briefly ran a promotion for "get your second ticket for $100".

It was the same thing as with the Chemtrails Conference, they basically over-estimated the amount of interest. The Chemtrails Conference organizer lost tens of thousands of dollars of his own money.
So we have some question about whether someone who is a paid speaker about Chemtrails could support themselves in the long haul from that funding source alone? We have no significant evidence that sufficient funds could be generated by promoting environmental testing. . . so if Kristen wishes to support her and her family through speaking it does not look promising from our prospective . . .

Yes, if you look back at the original issue of her "whistleblowing" where she reported the chain of command stopped her doing her job fully, it was about environmental hazards on site.

Has anyone else noticed how the issues she's now "publicly speaking" on (with an appeal to authority) have grown exponentially and appear to be most, if not all all the issues brought forward by this forum?
OK . . . what is connection except coincidence?

OK . . . what is connection except coincidence?

Grooming/Organisation? I was fishing for some more cues tbh as there was mention back in the thread about Kristen being taken under the wing of larger conspiracy organisations. Although not uncommon, I've also watched a couple of youtube videos (one of Kristen's SLIF speech and the other of Gigi Bowman) from two separate accounts but both using identical (and long-winded) About Descriptions with almost identical 350-odd uploads.

Grooming/Organisation? I was fishing for some more cues tbh as there was mention back in the thread about Kristen being taken under the wing of larger conspiracy organisations. Although not uncommon, I've also watched a couple of youtube videos (one of Kristen's SLIF speech and the other of Gigi Bowman) from two separate accounts but both using identical (and long-winded) About Descriptions with almost identical 350-odd uploads.
If there is a connection between Kristen and a larger funded organization I would not find it unusual, immoral or unethical but think it would explain her ability to continue her speaking tour in view of the apparent minimal interest and small amount of publicly identifiable funding . . .

Psychological speculation is not useful here. It's perceived as character attacks. And if you are broadly speculating, you are bound to be wrong in some of your speculations.

Let's stick to what is known, and not let this get any more personal than it already is.

Actually I've been thinking about something along those lines; Who cares if she got paid for the conference? What difference does it make? Kristen is a whistle blower that has not presented any evidence. Her finances are irrelevant.

Where is her evidence of chemtrails? Where's the beef?

Kristen is a whistle blower that has not presented any evidence. Her finances are irrelevant.

Is this site strictly for debunking evidence of... or debunking claims of...? They both seem to be entertained

Actually I've been thinking about something along those lines; Who cares if she got paid for the conference? What difference does it make? Kristen is a whistle blower that has not presented any evidence. Her finances are irrelevant.

Most here would agree there is no beef (evidence) presented regarding anything approaching chemtrails . . . I think we are all waiting for something new . . . but I think what we are fascinated (maybe too strong a word) by is her "celebrity" and approval by the conspiracy community. She seems to hit a cord in their hearts . . . despite the lack of substance of her claims (in our opinion) she is their current poster girl . . . so we continue to observe and collect as much information and sometimes opinion that is available about her activities (evidence presentations) . . . it may give us a better understanding of the reasons people believe in Chemtrails and continue to ignore alternative explanations . . .

Last edited:
Well, in this case there is no evidence to debunk.

Yeah, WE know that but people come into these threads and her speeches all at different points and it is interesting to me to find other evidence that further debunks claims as it's not proven either way.

Appendum:
It's about claims of evidence.
She's claiming evidence, but not presenting it.
See here:
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/posting-guidelines.2064/
But also here:
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/politeness-policy.1224/

Ok. Noted

Last edited:
Appendum:

Sorry but this spiked some off-topic grammar curiosity.

An appendix supplements the body of a document, providing detailed information that not everyone will want to read. Appendices are often statistical, historical or technical.

An addendum is extra information that the writer discovered after writing the report, such as a new study on the topic. It’s a bit like a PS.

For other, however, there is a large overlap in meaning between the two terms. This overlap may be why the blend “appendum” has established itself in scholarly English in recent decades. As far as I can tell, “appendum” hasn’t made it into a credible dictionary yet.​
Content from External Source

So . . . it is your impression that maybe she is aware her audience is easily persuaded to follow her lead and is amused by it?

I think she knows her audience and how to push their buttons and get them to act... amused isn't really the right word.
She was talking to the preppers out there who think they're ready for anything and letting them know that they aren't really ready for "everything" until they start testing their rain and snow.
I think she's a talented speaker.

I think she knows her audience and how to push their buttons and get them to act... amused isn't really the right word.
She was talking to the preppers out there who think they're ready for anything and letting them know that they aren't really ready for "everything" until they start testing their rain and snow.
I think she's a talented speaker.
Interesting . . . Thanks!

So we have some question about whether someone who is a paid speaker about Chemtrails could support themselves in the long haul from that funding source alone? We have no significant evidence that sufficient funds could be generated by promoting environmental testing. . . so if Kristen wishes to support her and her family through speaking it does not look promising from our prospective . . .

I don't want to look like I'm speculating.... :) but perhaps the public speaking is just getting her name out there and doing tests and selling items will follow.

Getting your soil, water or hair tested is a step on from taking photos or video of condensation trails and publishing them in a chemtrails forum. But the testing of one's environment or body makes it really personal. Person is now deeply invested on an organic level. It does not matter that the test shows nothing unusual, just as the photos, videos are not of anything untoward. Having made this commitment, this very personal investment, the new believer will be so much harder to convince that chemtrails are a meme and that there is no atmospheric geoengineering program going on.
"I have tested my soil, my water, my body. I know it's there; I know they're doing it (to me)."
I think this is what is behind the fresh push for testing stuff.

Getting your soil, water or hair tested is a step on from taking photos or video of condensation trails and publishing them in a chemtrails forum. But the testing of one's environment or body makes it really personal. Person is now deeply invested on an organic level. It does not matter that the test shows nothing unusual, just as the photos, videos are not of anything untoward. Having made this commitment, this very personal investment, the new believer will be so much harder to convince that chemtrails are a meme and that there is no atmospheric geoengineering program going on.
"I have tested my soil, my water, my body. I know it's there; I know they're doing it (to me)."
I think this is what is behind the fresh push for testing stuff.
That is pretty sophisticated thinking . . . not sure the movement is that strategic in their thinking but possible . . .

I don't want to look like I'm speculating.... :) but perhaps the public speaking is just getting her name out there and doing tests and selling items will follow.
It could simply be a marketing strategy . . . but doubt she/they have the cash to invest presently hoping for future return on investment . . .

It could simply be a marketing strategy . . . but doubt she/they have the cash to invest presently hoping for future return on investment . . .

All she needs to do is find a lab and get a kickback, I would think. Or just be the middle man. If she gets a number of tests done and gets a discount, she can pocket the rest. She can also sell herbs like Russ. Doesn't he have a how to make money
on his page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back