Is Contrail Science a CIA Disinformation site?

Yes, Mick is most polite but does that mean he is a CIA asset? Seems the question is difficult or impossible to answer unless he confesses. And if he is an asset he would not be likely to admit such a connection. The fact he would allow a Thread like this on his Forum might indicate he feels the question is completely harmless and appropriate, and shows his integrity and honesty to his purpose to allow all reasonable issues to be examined. I think he is running CS and Metabunk as a hobby and it costs him very little except for his time, which for the most part he is willing to invest because it is his version of fun and mission. In my opinion his efforts are refreshing. While I don't always agree with everything he believes, I applaud his methods and hard work. There is a critical need for what he is doing. There needs to be a place of reason and calm deliberation in a sea of chaos that is the Conspiracy Ladened Internet Wasteland.

Last edited:
Obviously everyone has went over this. .... Our new friend? ZANE says....... "My evidence is Rain Water Samples containing Barium Strontium and Aluminium, there should be ZERO levels of those chemicals in the rainwater, PERIOD and the funny looking clouds we are getting now, all you have to do is look up, I have videos of planes spraying chemicals (not contrails) and I have a document from a Scientific Research company that says they are monitoring the aerosol spraying program in New Zealand. I got lots more this is just to start. I have a video that shows 2 planes flying at the exact same altitude, one spraying a contrail the other spraying a chemtrail"

This is continued "Old Hat" and information that has been long disproved............ Information that is being injected into the internet, mostly by those who wish to take advantage of those with less education on the matter, for their own profit and small amount of fame............

We know, and have shown many times over and over that these test show nothing but NORMAL AMOUNTS OF THESE MATERIALS,,,,,,,,, PERIOD! That is a fact, and is totally correct. We know this to be totally true!

Until, somehow this old and totally false information, which continues to be available for someone new to this subject matter to find, and get hooked up in IS REMOVED from the internet, this will never stop. If it were not for new people, somehow happening upon this already well known FALSE information on the internet, this whole belief system, and "Cult of Chemtrails" would be long gone by now, save a few stragglers that just won't give up on their unsubstantiated belief. It will not end until all of this totally false information is somehow removed from the internet. I do not know what the answer is, and how to get this incorrect and false information taken down. But until then, you might as well dig in and get ready for an ongoing discussion and debate with those that do not have the proper education or willingness to learn it.

It is the age old battle of Good(factual information), against Evil(False and misleading information), that has gone on in society for centuries.. We, as people of deep research, and study, and those who demand actual facts vs. some idiot that has a You Tube Channel and knows nothing of any real substance, will always be at battle with this.

Dig in,,,, and continue to save as many as we can, by simply telling the truth, and the facts, as we always do. The simple fact that we do help some, and that there are a growing number of "Former Believers" should be all that we can or should expect. And we do help a few now and then. Be glad for those, and pity the rest that still drown in pure fantasy.

It is really all we can expect or should wish for in the short to mid term, until the other is achieved.

Just my take on it..

Tim

Maybe going off topic but if the site were CIA controlled why are discussion and corrections allowed? I love this site as you have to support your claims often with references. I know I follow all the links provided and double check everything, even stuff Mick says. Would a COINTELPRO set up allow that?

Maybe going off topic but if the site were CIA controlled why are discussion and corrections allowed? I love this site as you have to support your claims often with references. I know I follow all the links provided and double check everything, even stuff Mick says. Would a COINTELPRO set up allow that?

An unfortunate consequence of people thinking you are a CIA shill is that the more reasonable your argument sounds, the more likely some people are to think you are a shill. Because if your argument sounds reasonable, and they know it is wrong, then that's proof you are a highly trained shill.

Likewise, if your argument contain mistakes, which make it seem like you are a real person, then that makes you an even more skilfull operator, as you've come across as a real person, yet they know the basis of what you say is wrong, so you must be really good at faking it!

So trying to persuade someone (who "knows" you are a shill) that you are genuine is often a waste of time. Try to find common ground. If there is some common ground, then work from there.

Can Dane prove he isn't a reptilian shapeshifter? I look forward to his evidence to the contrary.

I think he is. My friend told me he was and I trust my friend!
Okay…after 24 hours my OCD won't let me pass on this as I should…

The gentleman-scholar/reptilian shapeshifter who was intellectually de-pantsing everyone here was actually named "Zane."

(though I am certain that he would make a great "Dane" !)

Zane/Dane...... Freudian slip.

Actually... I would like DANE to prove he isn't a reptilian shapeshifter as well...

You can't be too careful...

GMTA.

Back