If I designed an Intentional Covert Atmospheric Aerosol Injection Program

millions of tons of sulfur are purchased and delivered every day without anyone noticing . . .

Who's "nobody"? People selling and buying the stuff notice. People hauling it notice. Same with any raw material.

The industries buying and using that sulfur certainly notice and they'd certainly notice if a substantial quantity of their supply were diverted, thus causing the price to go up. You know when I found out that airliners were going to carbon fiber composite skin instead of aluminum? The price of carbon fiber kayaks, rowing shells, skulls, paddles, etc... shot up. Our little tiny low volume niche market of racing watercraft were certainly affects and noticed when a substantial supply of our raw material got diverted.

Who's "nobody"? People selling and buying the stuff notice. People hauling it notice. Same with any raw material.

The industries buying and using that sulfur certainly notice and they'd certainly notice if a substantial quantity of their supply were diverted, thus causing the price to go up. You know when I found out that airliners were going to carbon fiber composite skin instead of aluminum? The price of carbon fiber kayaks, rowing shells, skulls, paddles, etc... shot up. Our little tiny low volume niche market of racing watercraft were certainly affects and noticed when a substantial supply of our raw material got diverted.

You are into kayaking and rowing? My whole family is involved in sprint kayak/canoe. My cousin Mark is representing Canada in the Olympics in the mens C-1 1000m event and my friend Adam is a threat to get a gold in mens K-1 1000m.

Visa even did a commercial on my family....lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2txqmXWTuxU

And now this thread is official off topic and can die!

If I designed an Intentional Covert Atmospheric Aerosol Injection Program, it would take advantage of systems already in place.

All you would have to do is systematically hack engine software of motor fleets to increase their sulfur emissions.

This could be done by a small cadre of Russian Mafia hackers, maybe 2 or three.

All they would have to do is a miniscule tweak to engine monitoring software to increase pollution levels.

George's idea is far too easy to have a violation of security.

My idea wouldn't require any infrastructure at all, just a few guys stationed along major highways, hacking the software of vehicles as they pass by. One week LA, the next Chicago, the next NYC. Within a few years, you would have untold millions of fractional increases of pollution levels puffing along the highways, and no one woulkd ever be able to detect it.

No one would ever know, and the effect would be so miniscule on a point source level, but in aggregate so large as to defeat decades of emission improvements, and increase pollution levels just a mite, but enough to shield the earth from certain doom from Global Climate Change.

You could also hack into all the swine production facilities. The pig poop is channeled into gigantic slurry pits, and the decomposition of the poop produces significant quantities of sulfur dioxide. Just hack the software that controls these facilities, and increase the sulfur emissions a teeny bit, but do this worldwide, and the butterfly effect would come into play.

Combined with the Russian auto-hacking of every vehicle on the road, this would do the trick.

After all, what do a bunch of piggish swine care about poop, they roll around in it, they wouldn't even give a damn!

If I designed an Intentional Covert Atmospheric Aerosol Injection Program, I would simply use surplus nuclear weapons to activate semi-dormant volcanoes, about one every five years.

This scheme is the most plausible, as it would be undetectable compared to a regular eruption, and could easily be implemented with a small elite team of two or three people. If some digging is required, it could easily be disguised as a research or mining project.

Then there's the rather obvious scheme of engineering peace between India and Pakistan, the resultant super-alliance being bigger in population than China, and with no regional conflict to hold it back would swiftly industrialize, resulting in a vast increase in pollution that should hold back the tide for a few decades. This one could be done pretty much by Clinton by herself! Nobody would know!

Personally I favor the scheme of setting up a giant rail gun on the dark side of the moon to lob a steady stream of moon rocks around the sun and at the Earth, the rock size would calculated to atomize at the correct altitude in atmospheric re-entry, leading to gradual and undetectable increase in nano material shielding us from solar radiation.

The technology is already in place, and could all be done with robots, so no chance of whistleblowers!

If I designed an Intentional Covert Atmospheric Aerosol Injection Program.....

Here's another great idea, and one that is an actual group already engaged in a sinister plot to increase sulfur emissions, just a tiny bit, day by day, and the folks don't even know that their own bodies are producing the sulfur. The beauty of this plot is that day by day, week by week, month by month, year by year, decade by decade, this shadowy organization is involved in a concerted effort to increase sulfur emissions.

I am speaking of the National Onion Association. These guys are rich farmers, they rape the land anyways, yanking sweet Vidalias and pungent Yellow Spanish from the ground with abandon. They obviously have no regard for life. They want the power of GOD.

Just by increasing onion consumption, you could raise sulfur levels a substantial amount, and as people eat more onions, they won't be able to smell the emissions anyways, so you can get away with probably a greater amount as time goes by. Onions are addictive, and the sweeter they are, the more people will eat. Years ago Vidalia onions were hard to get, but nowadays they are everywhere.

Someone must be behind these increases. George, you have found your enemy, now go forth and take them on!

The National Onion Association!

onions.jpg

One could also envisage a scheme of covertly whitening roofs by hiring Banksy as a modern Tom Sawyer to popularize painting roofs white under cover of darkness as a subversive art form. A few viral videos carefully crafted to play with the malleable young minds would lead to a nationwide craze of roof painting which would swiftly turn the heating budget in our favor.

But I fear I veer off topic.

If I designed an Intentional Covert Atmospheric Aerosol Injection Program......

Remember Goldfinger's laser? All you would have to do is have Goldfinger send up a laser into space, and start forest fires remotely.
Forest fires are one of the largest sources of sulfur and particulates, both contributing to aerosols and exerting a cooling effect on climate.

Forest fires occur naturally, and by setting them off from space, no one would ever find out the source of the arson!
The increase could be tailored as needed, targeting the fires towards anywhere you needed to tweak the climate.

The technology has already been demonstrated:

Hmm, there's a problem with the moon cannon scheme. Moon rocks are high in aluminum, so it's possible that citizen scientists might detect trace amounts of aluminum in the air. We should probably get Monsanto to develop an aluminum resistent crop and then have them pretend to covertly spray aluminum to cover this up.

There's certainly no evidence that this is not already happening.

There's also absolutely no evidence that the advances in plastic manufacturing techniques since the 1960s were not subtly financed and guided by the CIA with the specific intent of creating the plastic Sargasso gyre patch to modify the air-water evaporation interface with the intent of increasing the sea salt aerosol production.

I just discovered a highly plausible alternative technique, covertly add substances to coal to increase emissions from power plants. This could easily be accomplished by having planes spray directly over coal trains, as explained by iondetox, here:

http://foodfreedomgroup.com/2012/06/25/tx-farmer-explains-chemtrail-damage-to-crop-roots/

There was an article in the Hereford Texas Paper about planes “playing chicken,” with coal trains. It said that they would fly level with the engine and pull up at the last moment, spraying something, all the while. But when they got over the coal they would pull the dump hatch and dump the load. Later the Power Plant had to switch sources because that Canadian Coal had to much heavy metals especially aluminum… Who messes with a train? Does not Secret Service or a branch of the Fed like the SS look after that?
Content from External Source
The scheme could be covered up as simple crop dusting. One could easily envisage a nano-engineered chemical that created a 1000x increase in sulphur emissions by encapsulating it sunlight degradable carbon nanotubes.

I hope you get the point George. One could easily take ANY of the schemes mentioned above, and then proceed to argue that it's plausible. All objections could be worked around in some way. We'd have an answer for every question.

But just like your scheme they are entirely without evidence. All you have demonstrated is that you are good at answering objections - but you could have picked the moon cannon theory, and I'm sure you would be just as good at answering objections there too.

Hidden in PLANE SIGHT!

Whatever it is, look how attractive it is to children!
The Chemtrails Pied Piper!

Who knows what they are spraying? Do you have evidence that this is nothing harmful, George?.....
It could be anything......prove it's not.......there is proof on youtube.... not some dude ranting about possible secret facilities hidden deep in remote Canada!

The technology is there in place already, trucks and motorcycles spray every day, 24/7, just add the right "JUICE" :

There could easily be shell companies involved to miss direct the money and deliveries . . . use preexisting buyers and spread your purchases among several . . . these are not stupid people . . .

There could easily be shell companies involved to miss direct the money and deliveries . . . use preexisting buyers and spread your purchases among several . . . these are not stupid people . . .

That's a great answer! You should use that for ALL objections. Basically: "These are not stupid people, they will figure out a way around your objection, hence your objection is irrelevant".

When your team of Russian Mercenary hackers finished hacking all automotive software, tweaking their pollution controls up just a tad, they could set to work introducing virus control of industrial pollution controls such as coal fired power plants, which produce 50% of anthropogenic SO2 emissions.

Since these are not stupid people, they would also hack into the EPA monitoring systems and introduce trojans which would fool these monitors into registering ordinary levels of pollutants coming from the plants.

No one would be the wiser. This doesn't take any infrastructure, planes, rail cars, or personal deception introducing a security risk. Machines accept orders even when people would not. They don't complain, they don't get drunk and spill the beans, they don't require anything, they just do what they are told.

With the right team, perhaps even within the control manufacturing facilities, the stuff can come straight out of production and be installed at plants worldwide.

It might only take two or three people to change the whole world's SO2 emissions using my plan.

Much easier and safer than your plan, George. Virtually assured security. When your hackers get done, just murder them and no one would ever know.
These aren't stupid people, they are diabolical Dr. "No" types, and nothing gets in ther way, nothing......

"THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH":
"I know how to hurt.....
I know how to heal....
I know what to show....
and what to conceal....

"If we can't have it all, nobody else will!!!!!!"

I hope you get the point George. One could easily take ANY of the schemes mentioned above, and then proceed to argue that it's plausible. All objections could be worked around in some way. We'd have an answer for every question.

But just like your scheme they are entirely without evidence. All you have demonstrated is that you are good at answering objections - but you could have picked the moon cannon theory, and I'm sure you would be just as good at answering objections there too.
I get your point . . .however, I have published research on my side. . . and years of geoengineering discussion in the scientific and public arena . . . however, Your volcano suggestion is my favorite . . . the problem with it is two fold
1) You might be able to turn it on . . . but how do you turn it off????

2) Edward Teller an expert in both geoengineering and nuclear weapons' use for peaceful and not so peaceful purposes never advocated using nuclear detonations to activate volcanos . . . though he did recommend them to dig canals . . . LoL!!!

7 (Crazy) Civilian Uses for Nuclear Bombs
By Alexis Madrigal
April 10, 2009 | 11:31 am |

http://m.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/04/yourfriendatom/

As Livermore Lab physicist Edward Teller, known as the father of the hydrogen bomb and a backer of Plowshare, wrote in 1963: "The discussion of the peaceful applications of nuclear explosives has produced some concrete ideas that surely can be realized and it has also produced some promising possibilities which for the time being we must consider as dreams. First, we shall mention those applications about which we can feel quite sure. They boil down to a single fact: We can make a hole in the earth — if anybody wants to do that."

And, as Teller continues, "as a matter of fact, there are some important reasons why one should want to move big quantities of earth."

Great big holes could be useful for mining, reservoir creation, or even creating, say a new Panama Canal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Best single article

Can a Million Tons of Sulfur Dioxide Combat Climate Change?
By Chris Mooney 06.23.08

http://m.wired.com/science/planetearth/magazine/16-07/ff_geoengineering?currentPage=all

"Geoengineering schemes sound like they're pulled straight from pulp sci-fi novels: Fertilize the oceans with iron in order to sequester carbon dioxide; launch fleets of ships to whip up sea spray and enhance the solar reflectivity of marine stratocumulus clouds; use trillions of tiny spacecraft to form a sunshade a million miles from Earth in perfect solar orbit. They all may seem impractical, but among a small but growing set of climate scientists, one idea that Wood and Teller started pushing in the late 1990s (before Teller's death in 2003) is gaining acceptance: Inject sulfur dioxide into the stratosphere to reflect a portion of the sun's rays back into space, thus cooling the planet."

I get your point . . .however, I have published research on my side. . . and years of geoengineering discussion in the scientific and public arena . . . however, Your volcano suggestion is my favorite . . . the problem with it is two fold

Most of that research equally applies to using volcanoes. More so in fact, as volcanoes actually have performed non-anthropogenic geoengineering many times in the past, and have been well studied.

1) You might be able to turn it on . . . but how do you turn it off????
It's self limiting. Obviously though you'd want to pick a volcano in an uninhabited area. Alaska would be good.

2) Edward Teller an expert in both geoengineering and nuclear weapons' use for peaceful and not so peaceful purposes never advocated using nuclear detonations to activate volcanos . . . though he did recommend them to dig canals . . . LoL!!!

You think he'd TELL people about his plan? The very fact that he did not mention such an obvious usage makes it highly likely he was planning to do it.

And have you seen this article:
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2012/04/could-people-trigger-a-volcanic-eruption-on-purpose/

Just a couple of months ago. Coincidence? I THINK NOT! Clearly they are softening us up to accept the new reality. Soon we'll be seeing intentionally induced volcanoes in children's films.

Watch Santorini.

</ramble>

Secrecy is what it is all about . . .

"In 1993, the former peace activist accepted a research post at that haven of bombmakers, the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. Caldeira was running high-powered computer models to study the climate, but when he was offered a security clearance that would have allowed fuller access to the lab's resources, he tried to stay true to his old principles by declining. As a result, he didn't see much of Wood. "There's an outer fence at Livermore, and then there's an inner fence," Caldeira says. "Lowell worked inside the fence."

From

By Chris Mooney 06.23.08

http://m.wired.com/science/planetearth/magazine/16-07/ff_geoengineering?currentPage=all

"There's no better evidence for the growing acceptance of geoengineering than a 2006 essay in the journal Climatic Change by the atmospheric chemist Paul Crutzen, who shares a 1995 Nobel Prize for work on ozone formation and decomposition. The continuing failure of governments to move on global warming, Crutzen says, makes open discussion of geoengineering essential. "The very best would be if emissions of the greenhouse gases could be reduced so much that the stratospheric sulfur release experiment would not take place," he wrote. "Currently, this looks like a pious wish."

From

By Chris Mooney 06.23.08

Oh!!! Look this guy endorsed my entire plan . . . LoL!!!!

"The next question, of course, is how to get the particles up there. Various proposals have suggested using artillery, balloons, suspended hoses, military jets, or even converted 747s. Then there is the question of where to deposit the sulfur. There are different elevations to consider, as well as planetary location. A number of scientists, most recently Wood and Caldeira in a yet-unpublished paper, propose dispensing the gas over the Arctic — after all, that's where global warming is felt most powerfully and where cooler temperatures would help restore sea ice and stabilize Greenland.

From

By Chris Mooney 06.23.08

So when you fail to overcome someone . . . you send them to discussion purgatory . . . LoL !!!!! Thanks for the backhanded compliment!!!!

Some interesting evidence of the low probability of launch failures of both of the rockets and the satellites that were built by Orbital Sciences Corp. of Dulles, Va. . . . and they still have the contract for the next launch . . . !!!!!
---------

Second Quarter 2009 Launch Report 1

The Second Quarter 2009 Quarterly Launch Report features launch results from the first quarter of 2009
( January - March 2009)

Figure 13 shows orbital and commercial suborbital launch successes vs. failures for the period from January 2009 to March 2009.

Partially-successful orbital launch events are those where the launch vehicle fails to deploy its payload to the appropriate orbit, but the payload is able to reach a useable orbit via its own propulsion systems. Cases in which the payload does not reach a useable orbit or would use all of its fuel to do so are considered
failures.

-----The Orbiting Carbon Observatory (OCO) is a NASA satellite mission intended to provide ... The original spacecraft was lost in a launch failure on February 24, 2009, when the payload ...

Figure 13: First Quarter 2009 Launch Successes vs.
Failures
Failure 6% (1)
Success 94% (15)
Total = 16

http://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/ast/media/2Q2009 Quarterly Report.pdf

---------

http://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/ast/media/HQ-121473.pdf

Launch Successes vs. Failures
Figure 9: Launch Successes vs. Failures: April 2011 - September 2011
Failure 7% (3)
Success 93% (42)

------Fri, 4 March, 2011
Taurus Rocket Fairing Glitch Dooms NASA’s Glory Mission
By Turner Brinton

Semi-Annual Launch Report Second Half of Fiscal Year 2011

Figure 9 shows orbital launch successes and failures from April 2011 through September 2011.

From April 2011 to September 2011 there were three launch failures. From September 2010 to April 2011 there were four launch failures.

Total = 45 launches

------------
Semi-Annual Launch Report: First Half of 2010

http://www.faa.gov/about/office_org...st/media/semi_annual_launch_report_051810.pdf

Figure 9: Launch Successes vs. Failures: October 2009 - March 2010
Failure 0% (0)
Total = 33
Success 100% (33)

------------
Semi-Annual Launch Report: First Half of 2010

http://www.faa.gov/about/office_org...st/media/semi_annual_launch_report_051810.pdf

Figure 9: Launch Successes vs. Failures: October 2009 - March 2010

Total 33
no failures
------------

I find it very interesting that none of you even ventured a response on this evidence . . . Raytheon and cohorts were 100% of the launch failures in one report and 33% in another launch failure report . . . and those failures would have gone a long way in proving the source of that pesky increase in stratospheric aerosols in the last decade reported by NOAA!!!!!

All these published papers are just a coverup for the real schemes, none of which will be even remotely discussed.

I would install a giant satellite dish underwater in a lake, probably in Belize or some tropical island with beautiful women in skintight leotards protecting it.

Like in Goldeneye, the satellite would signal the laser beam to start sulfur and ash producing forest fires anywhere on earth you wanted.
The pollutants caused by the Goldeneye would mask global climate change whenever you wanted, just drain the lake, signal the Goldeneye, and start your fires.
You could re-fill the lake and no one would ever know how the fires started:

What on earth are you people afraid of?? You hide this thread basically and leave this . . . "[h=2]If I designed an Intentional Covert Anus Injection Program"[/h]

George, it's entirely possible that the Goldeneye could have destroyed the Glory mission satellite. After the deed was done, the lake refilled and no one
could prove otherwise.....
Can you????? Where is your evidence to the contrary?

These are the types of evil geniuses who conduct such plots, George, prove that they don't exist!

here he is on youtube!

So when you fail to overcome someone . . . you send them to discussion purgatory . . . LoL !!!!! Thanks for the backhanded compliment!!!!

It's because it's become a ramble. All you have establish is:

1) People have discussed various SRM geoengineering schemes.
2) There is no evidence they are doing any of them them
3) But some really clever, rich, powerful and far sighted people could possibly be doing it in secret.

That's all. The vast amount of links you provide all support the above somewhat. So what else is there to discuss. Why 300 posts just making these three points over an over? It's impossible to refute for the same reason robot spy cats are impossible to refute, but we don't have 300 post threads on robot spy cats.

Right, I'll move that here as well, as they belong together.
So the excessive launch failure rates of Raytheon's 400 million dollar satellites probably capable of identifying the source of stratospheric aerosols is nothing . . . seems statistically relevant . . .

You are into kayaking and rowing? My whole family is involved in sprint kayak/canoe. My cousin Mark is representing Canada in the Olympics in the mens C-1 1000m event and my friend Adam is a threat to get a gold in mens K-1 1000m.

Visa even did a commercial on my family....lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2txqmXWTuxU

And now this thread is official off topic and can die!

I'm a kayaker. I mostly do marathon kayak and surfski. I'm in San Francisco for the US Surfski Championships right now. I remember seeing your last name in a post and wondering if you were related to Mark et al. and whether you knew Adam. Adam is paddling awesome this year. I've trained with the B-card guys in Satellite Beach in the winter but have never gone out with Adam's training group. I'm just not in their league. Adam is 12-13 second faster than me in the 1000.

What on earth are you people afraid of?? You hide this thread basically and leave this . . . "[h=2]If I designed an Intentional Covert Anus Injection Program"[/h]

George, I could go on for years about possible covert schemes by rich evil geniuses like Blofeld bent on taking over the world.

But then again, i'd be giving away the my best plot ideas for James Bond's next movie for free.

Let's run our ideas past Albert Broccoli and make some dough instead.......

George, I could go on for years about possible covert schemes by rich evil geniuses like Blofeld bent on taking over the world.

But then again, i'd be giving away the my best plot ideas for James Bond's next movie for free.

Let's run our ideas past Albert Broccoli and make some dough instead.......

And I did not present one thing which was not discussed in research, scientific discussion, or serious debate from the experts . . . I used their own suggestions, models, and estimates . . . The only thing I did was to speculate and ask the question . . . is it possible we are already seeing it done. . . IMO, you are the ones who could not present adequate and persuasive discussion to convince me it is not possible or likely . . .

And I did not present one thing which was not discussed in research, scientific discussion, or serious debate from the experts . . . I used their own suggestions, models, and estimates . . . The only thing I did was to speculate and ask the question . . . is it possible we are already seeing it done. . . IMO, you are the ones who could not present adequate and persuasive discussion to convince me it is not possible or likely . . .

One could likewise build a case for any number of arbitrary theories by cherry picking from serious work.

Debunking is not about persuading you your personal theory is not likely. That's hardly a useful use of a debunker's time. You need to go and persuade some other people that you are correct first.

One could likewise build a case for any number of arbitrary theories by cherry picking from serious work.

Debunking is not about persuading you your personal theory is not likely. That's hardly a useful use of a debunker's time. You need to go and persuade some other people that you are correct first.
I have been able to make some people entertain alternate views . . . not exactly successful on this Forum . . . however, the whole world does not revolve around meta-bunk either . . . LoL!!!!

Showing more pics just shows you don't really quite get the point do you Lee, unless you also are trying to send up chemtrail believers apophenia.

What do you think is the relevance of your pic? Proof of chemtrails?

You are trying to do some fascinating dot connection.
I didn't actually sing raytheon's praises in any way. I quoted from their website and satirised how the paranoid mind might find a pattern between claims of robotic guard animals and raytheons robotic division.

Here's an actual hughes aircraft creation. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Surveyor_NASA_lunar_lander.jpg
Perhaps that's support of the belief in secret moonbases! If you just connect enough dots you'll soon find a pattern!
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped....jpg/220px-Galileo_probe_deployed_(large).jpg
Perhaps your point has something to do with the making of the modern hospital bed, historically funded through hughes aircraft, but what I think you are really hinting at is the deep connection between General Motors and anti "chemtrail" dispersal techniques.
GM owned hughes aircraft for a while and General motors in the same period manufactured the Holden Commodore, as raced to enormous success by Australian touring car hero Peter Brock.
Peter Brock was heavily influenced by the writings of Wilhelm Reich, the originator of "orgone energy" concepts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Brock
Peter Brock fitted orgone energy "energy polariser" devices to GM holden dealer team racing cars at the SAME TIME Hughes aircraft was owned by GM.
That cannot be mere coincidence!!
Once the public got wind of energy polarisers, GM publicly severed "official" ties with Brock's team. Surely Hughes Aircraft were aware of Wilhelm Reich's work and orgone energy and cloud busters, now promoted on chemtrail websites as an antidote "Chemtrails" and a means of dispersing "chemclouds".
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/chembustersexplained24feb03.shtml
http://orgoneproducts.org/blog/tag/orgone-cloudbusters/

Brock's promotion of orgone energy must be first established complicitly by Brock and then sabotaged to destroy public faith in the idea.
Brock would publicly and deliberately sacrifice his personal credibility in order to poison public awareness of orgone's power to combat "chemtrails"
It has been suggested that years later, in a pang of conscience Brock was going to tell all but before having a chance to go public he was mysteriously killed in a rally "accident".
Only the gullible could believe that such a skilled and experienced driver could have an accident and hit a tree. It's as farcical as suggesting experienced and expert skier Sonny Bono also supposedly had an accident and was killed hitting a tree. Aircrap org promoter Ted Gunderson knew both Peter Brock and Sonny Bono were "tree killed" as a result of secrets they were about to reveal but in a twist of irony Gunderson himself mysteriously died before making his revelations about Peter Brock's death.
The Dots are all there Lee. You just need the expanded consciousness to be able to connect them

Perhaps you're also upset by the fact that I personally build both robotics and autonomous aerial drones?
I'm presently working on an all-flying wing (nur-flugel) autonomous aerial drone here in Swakopmund and have been flying drones with colleagues here in Namibia the last few months. I also have a fully autonomous drone sitting in my bedroom back in Sydney.
I guess that makes me guilty of oh, something... droning on and on too much? genocide?

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/387149_10151060484777829_1587729330_n.jpg

Back