If I designed an Intentional Covert Atmospheric Aerosol Injection Program

Not at all . . . cumulative effect is the desire . . . plan has allowed for over 100 down days each year according to the research . . .

Ah yes, but to make sure that there are not 101 or more "down days" each year - would "they" not have to engage in some kind of "weather modification" program (probably covert)?

You would not want to take any chances on the weather cocking up your multi $billion dollar weather modification program.

So it would make sense to have another even more secret agency who are in charge of making the sun shine for no less than 100 days each year right?

They could add something covertly to contrails or something? I`ve seen a bucket load of videos on youtube which prove that this is already happening - so you might be on to something George?

That`s a lot of flights. What if the runway is iced up/snowed in?

Does this significantly alter the program?

Will " they " have to put on extra flights once the runway is clear again? If so how many flights - and surely there might be a small gap which they can`t plug and this would throw a spanner in the works?

Hmmmm . . . that is only 27 flights each day with a KC Extender or equivalent . . . DC 10, 747 . . . that number of flights is less than the smallest number of flights from the smallest airport listed by the FAA in all of Texas . . .

In the UK this year we have had a lot of rain (or have we?) either way - let`s say we have, if it rains more then will "they" have to put on extra flights to compensate?

Also - the optimal pH of your vegetable garden should measure about 6.5, just below neutral. If you have an alkaline soil (soil where the pH measures above 7) one may want to consider amending the soil to lower the pH.

Applying sulfur is one way gardeners modify soil conditions to promote optimal growth of their vegetable plants.

So - one way to expose this evil plan (if indeed it is happening) would be to get gardeners to fill in questionnaires to find out if they are needing to apply sulphur to keep the sprouts plump, or the marrows fat, or their spuds massive...

Then we`ve got em!! (if they haven`t got alkaline soil) ;)

Simply not enough sulfur or acid potential to affect your garden . . . Unless you are in death valley . . . don't think they grow much there . . .

Ah yes, but to make sure that there are not 101 or more "down days" each year - would "they" not have to engage in some kind of "weather modification" program (probably covert)?

You would not want to take any chances on the weather cocking up your multi $billion dollar weather modification program.

So it would make sense to have another even more secret agency who are in charge of making the sun shine for no less than 100 days each year right?

They could add something covertly to contrails or something? I`ve seen a bucket load of videos on youtube which prove that this is already happening - so you might be on to something George?

I will pass your suggestion along to the Congressional Military Industrial Complex . . . I am sure Raytheon would be interested . . .

Hmmmm . . . that is only 27 flights each day with a KC Extender or equivalent . . . DC 10, 747 . . . that number of flights is less than the smallest number of flights from the smallest airport listed by the FAA in all of Texas . . .

What if they are using a really small airport, without even a burger king or duty free shop?

And what if the KC extender breaks and they can not find a replacement?

There are a lot of holes in this covert plan...

Simply not enough sulfur or acid potential to effect your garden . . . Unless you are in death valley . . . don't think they grow much there . . .

So you poo poo my gardeners question time then?

I thought it seemed like a good plan. What good would it be trying to grow potatoes and sprouts in death valley?

What if they are using a really small airport, without even a burger king or duty free shop?

And what if the KC extender breaks and they can not find a replacement?

There are a lot of holes in this covert plan...
If I have the budget and resources to attempt such a project . . . I think I would have the good sense to plan for such events . . . These are not unexpected in any air operation . . . I would never use KC extenders . . . I would use a converted 747 variant . . . there are tons of them available . . .

If I have the budget and resources to attempt such a project . . . I think I would have the good sense to plan for such events . . . These are not unexpected in any air operation . . . I would never use KC extenders . . . I would use a converted 747 variant . . . there are tons of them available . . .

They would probably use the patented "Jes extender" - that might be an option?

Could be for someone with possibly your shortcomings . . or better something similar to the following . . .

Evergreen International Airlines, based in McMinnville, Ore., currently operates 10 747s, including one 747-400 Freighter and nine 747-200 Freighters.

http://boeing.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=43&item=2086

Man I sure wish you people had to answer for your disgusting suggestions/accusations.

You have ZERO evidence that Evergreen is involved in any sort of "spray program".

Most likely he was not consulted when the decision was made . . . LoL!!!!

Actually- he says during the lecture "I would do everything I could to oppose implementation"-

Given the fact that he is one of- if not THE leading expert on the topic- even if he wasn't consulted- don't you think he would know if it was taking place?

Actually- he says during the lecture "I would do everything I could to oppose implementation"-

Given the fact that he is one of- if not THE leading expert on the topic- even if he wasn't consulted- don't you think he would know if was taking place?
Good point . . . however, deep black operations are very secretive . . . I am sure all the Atomic Physicists were not aware of the Manhattan Project either . . . the evidence of its (injection program) existence is extremely difficult to discern as demonstrated by the amount of background noise and billions of contamination sources, minor volcanic activities. Etc. . .

Good point . . . however, deep black operations are very secretive . . . I am sure all the Atomic Physicists were not aware of the Manhattan Project either . . . t

However all the top US people in the field were recruited (even conscripted) to work on the Manhattan Project.

Yet curiously none of the people in the geoengineering field have gone off to work on your idea.

What you are suggesting requires a parallel field of super science that somehow keeps ten years ahead of published science, without ever publishing any results.

However all the top US people in the field were recruited (even conscripted) to work on the Manhattan Project.

Yet curiously none of the people in the geoengineering field have gone off to work on your idea.

What you are suggesting requires a parallel field of super science that somehow keeps ten years ahead of published science, without ever publishing any results.
1) If I am correct the individuals and science predates the recent research . . . confined within an insular group within Lawerence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL), what is now Raytheon Corp and a few people at Alamagordo, NM . . . basically Edward Teller's crew . . .
2) Research has been published for years . . . all that Teller and cohorts felt they needed. . .
3) Nothing unusual really (some likely classified) . . . I deployed much technology for DoD well before it was ever available or cost effective for the commercial world. . . it is the will to act . . . scientific debate is just a distraction . . .

Could be for someone with possibly your shortcomings . . or better something similar to the following . . .

Evergreen International Airlines, based in McMinnville, Ore., currently operates 10 747s, including one 747-400 Freighter and nine 747-200 Freighters.

You are familiar with the "Jes" ? Interesting...

Do you feel that Evergreen got their name from the shipping companies?

However - You failed to answer what size of airport would be required to support your fanciful airline.

Would a 5000 square foot shed "with" a Denny`s be big enough?

Or would the secret airline only operate if there were a Lacoste store on site?

These choices are important when international espionage is at stake. Ask James...

1) If I am correct the individuals and science predates the recent research . . . confined within an insular group within Lawerence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL), what is now Rayethon Corp and a few people at Alamagordo, NM . . . basically Edward Teller's crew . . .
2) Research has been published for years . . . all that Teller and cohorts felt they needed. . .
3) Nothing unusual really (some likely classified) . . . I deployed much technology for DoD well before it was ever available or cost effective for the commercial world. . . it is the will to act . . . scientific debate is just a distraction . . .

Sorry George, it's a James Bond fantasy.

1) If I am correct the individuals and science predates the recent research . . . confined within an insular group within Lawerence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL), what is now Rayethon Corp and a few people at Alamagordo, NM . . . basically Edward Teller's crew . . .

1) If I am correct - it is RAYTHEON, not Rayethon?

2) Did you mean legendary popular music pianist, RAY Charles?

3) Or Ray Winstone - British Hard Man TV actor...

MV5BMTc1NTM2MTU1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDAzNTQyMw@@._V1._SY314_CR16,0,214,314_.jpg

You are familiar with the "Jes" ? Interesting...

Do you feel that Evergreen got their name from the shipping companies?

However - You failed to answer what size of airport would be required to support your fanciful airline.

Would a 5000 square foot shed "with" a Denny`s be big enough?

Or would the secret airline only operate if there were a Lacoste store on site?

These choices are important when international espionage is at stake. Ask James...

There are abandoned and/or mothballed WWII and cold war airfields all over the North America . . . Some with railheads, 7,500 foot runways . . . Housing, cafeterias, security fences . . . ie Loring AFB in Maine . .

"Loring Air Force Base is a former United States Air Force base that was under the operational control of the Strategic Air Command (SAC) for most of its existence. In 1992, it was transferred to the newly-established Air Combat Command, and it was finally closed as an active Air Force installation in 1994. Loring is located in the town ofLimestone, Aroostook County, Maine. It is treated for statistical purposes by the United States Census Bureau as a census-designated place. At the 2000 census, the base had a total population of 225. It was named for Major Charles J. Loring, Jr.,USAF, a Medal of Honor recipient during theKorean War. From 1951-1962, it was co-located next to Caribou Air Force Station.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loring_Air_Force_Base

1) If I am correct - it is RAYTHEON, not Rayethon?

2) Did you mean legendary popular music pianist, RAY Charles?

3) Or Ray Winstone - British Hard Man TV actor...

MV5BMTc1NTM2MTU1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDAzNTQyMw@@._V1._SY314_CR16,0,214,314_.jpg

If that is the worst spelling mistake I make I will be most happy . . . LoL!!!!

From the first post
"Contract one or more refineries or natural gas producers to procure about 1,000,000 to 1.25 Million Metric tons of selected sulfur compounds . . . Canada would be a perfect source. . .they have an over abundance of the stuff. . . http://www.nrcan.gc.ca/minerals-meta...09-review/3598"

From the link in the obove quote
"CANADIAN DEVELOPMENTSPreliminary data show Canadian sulphur production was roughly 7.5 Mt in 2009, an 8.4% decline compared to 8.2 Mt in 2008. The decline came mainly from natural gas processing. Canadian elemental sulphur output in 2009 was 6.6 Mt, a 6.2% decrease compared to 7 Mt in 2008. An additional 890 000 t of sulphur equivalent,1 in the form of sulphuric acid and liquefied sulphur dioxide was recovered from the smelting of metals.
Canada exported approximately 5.8 Mt of sulphur in 2009, a drop of 1.8 Mt, or 23%, compared to 7.6 Mt in 2008. Elemental sulphur exports decreased by 1.3 Mt, or 19%, compared to the previous year’s volume. Exports of sulphur in other forms (SOF) were approximately 283 000 t of sulphur equivalent, a decrease of almost 500 000 t compared to 782 000 t in 2008. Elemental sulphur exports to offshore markets were 4.1 Mt in 2009, a decline of 12%, or 550 000 t, compared to 2008’s 4.7 Mt. Elemental sulphur exports to the United States dropped by 33% and sulphuric acid exports plunged by 65%."

Since your chosen supplier has stated that production has dropped in consecutive years that would suggest that no one has placed a large continuing order.

"Ahh.." you may say.." but they (the sulphur producers) would keep the order quiet so no one notices the extra production of sulphur"

However, since the whole operation is secret, the producers would have no reason to keep it quiet, and ,indeed, in these hard fiscal times, the producers would be keen to let everyone know that they had taken a significant order which would safeguard the jobs in the industry.

Last edited by a moderator:
From the first post
"Contract one or more refineries or natural gas producers to procure about 1,000,000 to 1.25 Million Metric tons of selected sulfur compounds . . . Canada would be a perfect source. . .they have an over abundance of the stuff. . . http://www.nrcan.gc.ca/minerals-meta...09-review/3598"

From the link in the obove quote
"CANADIAN DEVELOPMENTSPreliminary data show Canadian sulphur production was roughly 7.5 Mt in 2009, an 8.4% decline compared to 8.2 Mt in 2008. The decline came mainly from natural gas processing. Canadian elemental sulphur output in 2009 was 6.6 Mt, a 6.2% decrease compared to 7 Mt in 2008. An additional 890 000 t of sulphur equivalent,1 in the form of sulphuric acid and liquefied sulphur dioxide was recovered from the smelting of metals.
Canada exported approximately 5.8 Mt of sulphur in 2009, a drop of 1.8 Mt, or 23%, compared to 7.6 Mt in 2008. Elemental sulphur exports decreased by 1.3 Mt, or 19%, compared to the previous year’s volume. Exports of sulphur in other forms (SOF) were approximately 283 000 t of sulphur equivalent, a decrease of almost 500 000 t compared to 782 000 t in 2008. Elemental sulphur exports to offshore markets were 4.1 Mt in 2009, a decline of 12%, or 550 000 t, compared to 2008’s 4.7 Mt. Elemental sulphur exports to the United States dropped by 33% and sulphuric acid exports plunged by 65%."

Since your chosen supplier has stated that production has dropped in consecutive years that would suggest that no one has placed a large continuing order.

"Ahh.." you may say.." but they (the sulphur producers) would keep the order quiet so no one notices the extra production of sulphur"

However, since the whole operation is secret, the producers would have no reason to keep it quiet, and ,indeed, in these hard fiscal times, the producers would be keen to let everyone know that they had taken a significant order which would safeguard the jobs in the industry.

I can think of several explanations such as market manipulation and stockpiling to get the cheapest price (economic down turn world wide is the most likely possibility). . . the use of Canada was just an example of a country where such an operation could take place . . . the process could be divided into several locations worldwide . . . flying only one or two aircraft out of each field switching to another one in a different region . . . the options are endless . . . Russia has the same possibilities . . . Cold war bases, remote locations, sulfur surplus, rail system . . . on and on . . .

Sorry George, it's a James Bond fantasy.

Yes . . . and Edward Teller is the evil genious . . . LoL!!!!

See footnote #21, page 43

Edward Teller

"From 1963 to 1965 Dr. Te11er subsequently served{on The Committee on Atmospheric Sciences, and on the Panel on Weather and Climate ~ Modification of the US National Academy of Sciences, National Research
Council ."

http://www.fas.org/man/eprint/leitenberg/weather.pdf

Studies of Military R&D and Weapons Development: Case Study 2--Weather Modification

"He begins and ends by morally equating Riefenstahl and Dr. Teller as "evil geniuses" of the 20th Century - slandering Dr. Teller in the process. There is a grudging acknowledgement of their ethnic differences and the fact that Dr. Teller opposed dictatorship while Riefenstahl advanced it. But those distinctions are raised merely to minimize their significance. They are mere "intentional" differences. Indeed, Mr. Codrescu seems to regard Riefenstahl as the lesser of the two "evils," since her work has been neutralized (he "hopes"), where the H-Bomb can still do damage. "

http://www.musil.blogspot.com/2003/09/edward-teller-iv-national-public-radio.html

There are abandoned and/or mothballed WWII and cold war airfields all over the North America . . . Some with railheads, 7,500 foot runways . . . Housing, cafeterias, security fences . . . ie Loring AFB in Maine . .

"Loring Air Force Base is a former United States Air Force base that was under the operational control of the Strategic Air Command (SAC) for most of its existence. In 1992, it was transferred to the newly-established Air Combat Command, and it was finally closed as an active Air Force installation in 1994. Loring is located in the town ofLimestone, Aroostook County, Maine. It is treated for statistical purposes by the United States Census Bureau as a census-designated place. At the 2000 census, the base had a total population of 225. It was named for Major Charles J. Loring, Jr.,USAF, a Medal of Honor recipient during theKorean War. From 1951-1962, it was co-located next to Caribou Air Force Station.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loring_Air_Force_Base

What if "they" buy an island out at sea and build a covert runway/airport/secret hideaway ?

The runway could be hidden under a fake volcano or similar which closes over the top?

There, a small army could operate out of sight - possibly wearing orange jump suits with white tin hats?

They could transport around the secret base in monorail cars?

It might look something like this:

51P12B2SYQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Only on a larger scale...?

What if "they" buy an island out at sea and build a covert runway/airport/secret hideaway ?

The runway could be hidden under a fake volcano or similar which closes over the top?

There, a small army could operate out of sight - possibly wearing orange jump suits with white tin hats?

They could transport around the secret base in monorail cars?

It might look something like this:

51P12B2SYQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Only on a larger scale...?

Sounds good . . . instead of orange jump suits . . . bikini-clad super models . . .

One thing I do if I was designing an Intentional Covert Atmospheric Aerosol Injection Program is....

never post the idea on an internet forum, as it would then no longer be "covert".

One thing I do if I was designing an Intentional Covert Atmospheric Aerosol Injection Program is....

never post the idea on an internet forum, as it would then no longer be "covert".

That's OK someone has probably already done it since they have already been suggesting how to do it for decades . . .

That's OK someone has probably already done it since they have already been suggesting how to do it for decades . . .
— 1974: Mikhail Budyko proposed injecting sulfur dioxide in the stratosphere to cool the earth (like volcanoes)
— Early 1990s: Edward Teller and collaborators proposed putting designer (nanotech) particles into the stratosphere to deflect sunlight
¡ Teller was father of the H-bomb, principal architect of “Star Wars” Defense Initiative, and inspiration for Dr. Strangelove

— 1992: The National Academy of Sciences issues a detailed study on geoengineering options, including a cost-benefit analysis for each option
— 2006: Paul Crutzen (Nobel Prize winner for ozone
hole) says we should consider it
¡ The scope and speed of climate changes due to increasing CO2 -- coupled with the lack of any progress on mitigation – requires sulfate aerosol geoengineering solution be seriously considered

http://www.atmos.washington.edu/~dargan/111/111_21.pdf

George, I don't know why you keep saying the same thing, and expecting a different response. You've explained your theory. People think it's silly.

People have been suggesting how to do manned missions to Mars and build permanent colonies on the Moon and Mars for decades
Does that suggest they have already done it and we should assume there are already manned bases on the Moon and Mars? Gerry Anderson would be proud.

Perhaps the concept of "proposal" needs a makeover as its future tense aspect doesn't seem to be gaining traction in the chemtrail believer community.
It seems if a guy proposes to a woman we can take it as read they are already married.

George, I don't know why you keep saying the same thing, and expecting a different response. You've explained your theory. People think it's silly.
I think both sides could be accused of "saying the same thing" . . however, IMO I have introduced a refreshing approach of how it could be accomplished in a more realistic fashion than ever before . . . I have also debunked your position that the Mauna Loa Clear Sky data disproves the existence of an Intentional Covert Atmospheric Aerosol Injection Program . . .Yesterday, 10:04 AM

People have been suggesting how to do manned missions to Mars and build permanent colonies on the Moon and Mars for decades
Does that suggest they have already done it and we should assume there are already manned bases on the Moon and Mars? Gerry Anderson would be proud.

Perhaps the concept of "proposal" needs a makeover as its future tense aspect doesn't seem to be gaining traction in the chemtrail believer community.
It seems if a guy proposes to a woman we can take it as read they are already married.

They might not be legally married but I would bet their relationship was already consummated . . . meaning the major activities legalized by the ceremony had already been engaged in . . . LoL!!!!

About the secret island base - this is the most likely scenario IMO.

A row of fake palm trees part to reveal the runway.

Spanning several of the secret underground levels there is a huge seawater tank full of exotic sea predators (probably).

Anyone attempting to infiltrate the island to expose "operation sulphur" would be thrown to the sharks (or giant squid, or electric eels or eaten by Tuna?)

Do you think they would have a big gun which elevates out of a giant rock formation for shooting down CIA or MI5 helicopters?

About the secret island base - this is the most likely scenario IMO.

A row of fake palm trees part to reveal the runway.

Spanning several of the secret underground levels there is a huge seawater tank full of exotic sea predators (probably).

Anyone attempting to infiltrate the island to expose "operation sulphur" would be thrown to the sharks (or giant squid, or electric eels or eaten by Tuna?)

Do you think they would have a big gun which elevates out of a giant rock formation for shooting down CIA or MI5 helicopters?
Geeeeezzzz. . . You have it all wrong!!! . . . the CIA and MI6 are part of the operation . . . you need to get your facts straight . . .

Spongebob, I'm sure I saw a documentary about that secret base.. introduced and narrated by someone called Matt Helm .... or was it a guy named Flint.... can't remember.

Geeeeezzzz. . . You have it all wrong!!! . . . the CIA and MI6 are part of the operation . . . you need to get your facts straight . . .
Yes the same people who ran drugs from the Golden Triangle during Vietnam . . . now do their work in Afghanistan . . . what is a few aircraft with sulfur compared to that????

"When the history of U.S. involvement in Afghanistan is written, Washington's sordid involvement in the heroin trade and its alliance with drug lords and war criminals of the Afghan Communist Party will be one of the most shameful chapters."
The Huffington Post, October 15, 2008

Read more: http://www.rawa.org/temp/runews/200...-in-the-afghan-drug-tradeo.html#ixzz221yKChbf

"CIA, Heroin Still Rule Day in Afghanistan
By Victor Thorn​
Afghanistan now supplies over 90 percent of the world’s heroin, generating nearly $200 billion in revenue. Since the U.S. invasion on Oct. 7, 2001, opium output has increased 33-fold (to over 8,250 metric tons a year).

The U.S. has been in Afghanistan for over seven years, has spent $177 billion in that country alone, and has the most powerful and technologically advanced military on Earth. GPS tracking devices can locate any spot imaginable by simply pushing a few buttons.

Still, bumper crops keep flourishing year after year, even though heroin production is a laborious, intricate process. The poppies must be planted, grown and harvested; then after the morphine is extracted it has to be cooked, refined, packaged into bricks and transported from rural locales across national borders. To make heroin from morphine requires another 12-14 hours of laborious chemical reactions. Thousands of people are involved, yet—despite the massive resources at our disposal—heroin keeps flowing at record levels.

Common sense suggests that such prolific trade over an extended period of time is no accident, especially when the history of what has transpired in that region is considered. While the CIA ran its operations during the Vietnam War, the Golden Triangle supplied the world with most of its heroin. After that war ended in 1975, an intriguing event took place in 1979 when Zbigniew Brzezinski covertly manipulated the Soviet Union into invading Afghanistan."

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/cia_and_heroin_158.html

Spongebob, I'm sure I saw a documentary about that secret base.. introduced and narrated by someone called Matt Helm .... or was it a guy named Flint.... can't remember.

Napoleon solo?

More like "Get Smart" LOL

George thinks that the CIA and MI5 are "in on it" is there anyone we can phone to confirm this?

Back