If Chemtrails were real, they would affect the perpetrators

sunyatajon

For me the biggest and most obvious flaw in the the chemtrail conspiracy theory is that if toxic or mind-altering chemicals
were being released into the atmosphere, then it would affect everyone, including those who are supposedly perpetrating it. Why would supposed overlords wanted to endanger their own health? We all breath the air -- so this makes no sense to me whatsoever.

For me the biggest and most obvious flaw in the the chemtrail conspiracy theory is that if toxic or mind-altering chemicals
were being released into the atmosphere, then it would affect everyone, including those who are supposedly perpetrating it. Why would supposed overlords wanted to endanger their own health? We all breath the air -- so this makes no sense to me whatsoever.

There are version of the theory where the supposed chemicals being sprayed are not particularly toxic, so unfortunately this logic can't be used to refute the theory. They might also say that the elite were given a vaccine or antidote.

Some people will also claim that "they" don't spray when the president is in town - easily disproved with a bit of observation of the sky over Washington DC.

Thanks, Mick. Oh I agree that conspiracy theorists would not be convinced by this. But die-hard conspiracy folks are not usually convinced by anything, including solid science. In practice, I have used this argument several times in discusssions with c. theorists, and while it didn't change their minds, I have found it typically does give them pause; it doesn't fit their framework, and seems to work better than anything else I might say.

I've heard that they have some kind of antidote for what they breathe, called project blue or something like that.

I was told by "Mr Max Bliss" that I eat Borax to ward off the effects of the deadly trails I spread............

....righttttt.

Only if those organising the poisoning of our atmosphere are 100% human. But as everyone who's anyone knows, the elites are a hybrid reptilian-space-alien-humanoid thinghy, which can shapeshift and probably have different lungs adapted to taking nitrogen rather than oxygen out of the air they breathe. If you have special glasses you can see their farts are a kind of cyan tint.

there's another version of the depopulation theory that holds that the chemtrails aer only 1 part of a binary or trinary "weapon" - you dont' get sick unless you also that the otehr part(s) which may bein vaccines or fluoride or some other evil substance.

But for geo-engineering purposes there needs be no actual health issues - which is (IM) one of the reasons why it is not the predominant meme - it obvioates the need to feal with some of the more ridiculous problems with the theory.

For me the biggest and most obvious flaw in the the chemtrail conspiracy theory is that if toxic or mind-altering chemicals were being released into the atmosphere, then it would affect everyone, including those who are supposedly perpetrating it. Why would supposed overlords wanted to endanger their own health? We all breath the air -- so this makes no sense to me whatsoever.

According to Peter Vereecke (more or less the 'leader' of the belfort-group, which also published the Case Orange 'research') they use colloidal gold to protect themselves. (If I recall correctly, it has been a while I watched this video, and no sound available right now):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5jxLi6E-hb4

But he is deep into David Icke and all the reptilian things too...

I bet someone is selling colloidal gold. If it is being used to protect 1000s of folks, then the gold market would have noticed it a LONG time ago.

There seems to be problems with it as well.
Chrysotherapy and chrysiasis

Chrysotherapy (or aurotherapy), often self-administered allegedly by alchemists and snake oil vendors before modern medicine isolated effective compounds, relates to the intake of gold salts and or colloidal gold . Although colloidal gold has been successfully used as a therapy for rheumatoid arthritis in rats,[32] one noticeable side-effect in humans to whom are administered gold based DMARDs is the coloring of the skin in shades of mauve to a purplish dark grey when exposed to sunlight, if the salts are taken on a regular basis over a long period of time .[33] Excessive intake of gold salts and colloidal gold while undergoing chrysotherapy result -through complex redox processes- in the saturation by relatively stable gold compounds and colloidal gold of skin tissue and organs (as well as teeth and ocular tissue in extreme cases), a condition known as chrysiasis, similar to a certain extent to argyria which is related to silver salts and colloidal silver. Chrysiasis can ultimately lead to acute renal failure (such as tubular necrosis, nephrosis, glomerulitis ),[34] severe heart conditions, hematologic complications (leukopenia, anemia):[35][36][37] while some effects can be healed with moderate success, the pigmentation of the skin is considered permanent.ex]
Content from External Source

I bet someone is selling colloidal gold. If it is being used to protect 1000s of folks, then the gold market would have noticed it a LONG time ago.

There seems to be problems with it as well.
Chrysotherapy and chrysiasis

Chrysotherapy (or aurotherapy), often self-administered allegedly by alchemists and snake oil vendors before modern medicine isolated effective compounds, relates to the intake of gold salts and or colloidal gold . Although colloidal gold has been successfully used as a therapy for rheumatoid arthritis in rats,[32] one noticeable side-effect in humans to whom are administered gold based DMARDs is the coloring of the skin in shades of mauve to a purplish dark grey when exposed to sunlight, if the salts are taken on a regular basis over a long period of time .[33] Excessive intake of gold salts and colloidal gold while undergoing chrysotherapy result -through complex redox processes- in the saturation by relatively stable gold compounds and colloidal gold of skin tissue and organs (as well as teeth and ocular tissue in extreme cases), a condition known as chrysiasis, similar to a certain extent to argyria which is related to silver salts and colloidal silver. Chrysiasis can ultimately lead to acute renal failure (such as tubular necrosis, nephrosis, glomerulitis ),[34] severe heart conditions, hematologic complications (leukopenia, anemia):[35][36][37] while some effects can be healed with moderate success, the pigmentation of the skin is considered permanent.ex]

So, silver turns you into a Smurf, and gold turns you into a Martian. (Sorry, just rewatched John Carter the other night.) :)

6-19bloodcleanse copy.jpg

The things they say are just preposterous. Its like children arguing in the playground just to make a point, getting more and more far-fetched each time. Its actually quite difficult for a sane person to think of a jokey extension to their claims, as they are just so 'out there'! Perhaps there is some biblical reference to 'those who will be protected when god's plan to cast away the sky' is complete?!

Russ Tanner, when asked by me to explain my health after 26 years of exposure to these chemicals in concentrated form, opined that I must have a "high level of glutathione, or you are lying".

That second option is always present when you present these little conundrums to Russ.

How many pilots are there in the world who come under Russ Tanners two, and only two options?

IFALPA represents 100 pilot organisations of about 100,000 members. You can conservatively double that number. Then add probably a million flight attendants.

There are also many frequent flyers who rack up more hours than I do.

According to Russ Tanner, every one of those people have either a "high level of glutathione, or are lying".

Or maybe there is a third option, Russ?

were being released into the atmosphere, then it would affect everyone, including....

Including athletes.....who are among the deepest breathers among us. They should be the most affected, and show the most symptoms, the soonest.

During the BP oil spill in the Gulf, there were folks complaining that the air was 'toxic'. I went and checked and none of the greyhound tracks along the Gulf coast had lost a single day of racing to sick dogs.

Greyhounds are very lean and their lack of body fat, makes them very sensitive to any toxin. Most greys can't wear flea collars because of that.

Of course the air monitors didn't show any toxins, but those that claimed 'toxic air', ignored those, they were 'government' controlled.

I guess they don't know a lot about blood. A once a year cleansing wouldn't be a lot of help.

Production of red cells...
Red cells have a life of only 120 days and are replenished by fresh cells throughout one's life. The new cells are formed in the bone marrow and transported through fine bones to the bloodstream. On a normal basis the rate of loss and reproduction is about 50 millilitres per 24 hours. A healthy body maintains the average count of 45,00,000 to 50,00,000 red cells per cubic millilitre (and haemoglobin content of 14.5 grams per 100 millilitre). and platelets... Like other components, platelets too are continuously produced by bone marrow, though sometimes one platelet generates another of its class. Platelets have an average life of 15 days and a count of 1,50,000 to 4,00,000 per cubic millilitre. and white cells... White cells too are produced in bone marrow and also in our liver and spleen. The count on an average is 6,000 to 8,000 per cubic millilitre and the life is only 6 to 7 hours!
- See more at: http://www.sankalpindia.net/drupal/how-fast-does-my-body-produce-blood#sthash.YZ5JT3wE.dpuf

During the BP oil spill in the Gulf, there were folks complaining that the air was 'toxic'. I went and checked and none of the greyhound tracks along the Gulf coast had lost a single day of racing to sick dogs.

Greyhounds are very lean and their lack of body fat, makes them very sensitive to any toxin. Most greys can't wear flea collars because of that.

Of course the air monitors didn't show any toxins, but those that claimed 'toxic air', ignored those, they were 'government' controlled.

This is true!

DiamEar.JPG Picture1 018.jpg

Proud greyhound owner: )

They're very sensitive to toxins.

Disagree- there are plenty of blood test which had been carried out through various laboratories with people on the the Gulf Coast. The results show
heavy intoxications with chemicals caused by oil and the dispersant Corexit.

Disagree- there are plenty of blood test which had been carried out through various laboratories with people on the the Gulf Coast. The results show
heavy intoxications with chemicals caused by oil and the dispersant Corexit.

If there are plenty, let's see them!

Back