How I came to believe and disbelieve in chemtrails

Steve Andrews

JazzRoc is the friend who got me to see that chemtrails didn't exist apart from a term being used...that was a couple of years back but I published a HubPages article about how I came to be a chemtrail-believer and then a chemtrailer-unbeliever! It details my research and experiences.
http://hubpages.com/hub/Chemtrails---my-story-and-research

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Steve, since you became a chemtrail un-believer, have there been any other subjects where you've had a similar change of mind (in either direction)?

Steve Andrews

Familyism is something I became aware of

Steve, since you became a chemtrail un-believer, have there been any other subjects where you've had a similar change of mind (in either direction)?

Well, I have become a major public supporter of David de Rothschild and this hasn't gone down at all well with some conspiracy theorists. It has been a very interesting learning experience over the past 18 months or so since I befriended David and have been corresponding with him as well as running a fansite for him at Facebook. I have had to deal with some very biased and hateful people who are conspiracy theorists and fans of David Icke who are willing to judge someone as evil on the basis of their surname alone, whilst going about how the population are "sheeple" who need to wake up! I have written many hubs promoting David and his work and wrote this one specifically to talk about the prejudice I have encountered and that he has to deal with on a regular basis: http://hubpages.com/hub/Familyism-causes-even-more-division-and-hatred

Janet D

That's a terrific post relating your experience with the chemtrail hoax, Steve. "Bard of Ely", eh? I think we used to be friends on MySpace. My name was ooppoddoo around 2006 and 2007. It's good to see you here ~ Janet

Steve Andrews

That's a terrific post relating your experience with the chemtrail hoax, Steve. "Bard of Ely", eh? I think we used to be friends on MySpace. My name was ooppoddoo around 2006 and 2007. It's good to see you here ~ Janet
Hi Janet! Thank you! Yes, I remember you from Myspace but I hardly use the site any more apart from sharing links!

Janet D

I abandoned my old MySpace profiles a while ago. But I did create a new MySpace profile recently, and I'm on Facebook, so if you'd like to get reacquainted I would love that.

I've read your piece 3 times now, and it is really good, Steve. Thank you for writing and posting, and it really helps to hear a fellow travelers experiences.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mackdog My story of how I came into the CT movement and how I got out. Escaping The Rabbit Hole 20
T Is it less rational to believe in several conspiracy theories than only one? Conspiracy Theories 31
Mick West TFTRH #30 - Tom: 9/11 - Why We Believe and Change Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 9
Steve Funk Does Guy McPherson believe in chemtrails? [No] Contrails and Chemtrails 21
Leifer Erin Brokovich does not believe in chemtrails. Contrails and Chemtrails 64
Leifer What to do when family members believe in bunk ? General Discussion 273
Pete Tar Debunking just makes people believe the bunk - 'motivated reason' Practical Debunking 67
Mick West Greek Survey suggest 1 in 3 Greeks believe they are being sprayed Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Jimbo 12 of the Weirder Things Americans Still Believe Conspiracy Theories 31
Leifer Citizen Journalism...what to believe ? General Discussion 0
Mat Reasons to believe in Chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 9
FreiZeitGeist FB: Airline Pilots Who Believe that Chemtrails are Real Contrails and Chemtrails 28
F4Jock Why do people believe? General Discussion 83
Dan Wilson Why do people believe conspiracies? General Discussion 86
Mick West Do you believe in any paranormal or supernatural abilities? General Discussion 106
George B Poll . . .What makes people who believe in the Chemtrail conspiracy tick. . ?. . Choo Contrails and Chemtrails 76
George B I am a Chemtrail Advocate . . . I believe there is an Aerosol Injection Program Contrails and Chemtrails 1316
Mick West Debunked: "A conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists" (Hoover) Quotes Debunked 116
tryblinking How many people actually believe in 'chemtrails'? Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Pogopoint99 Does Rosalind Peterson believe in chemtrails? Contrails and Chemtrails 17
Steve Andrews Chemtrails and other conspiracy theories I don't believe Conspiracy Theories 3

Related Articles