Help debunking Sandy Hook and Aroura crisis actors!

Roman Bilan

Their was another post on the same subject but it did not tie into the Aroura aspect. I need help debunking the similarities between the two. The claim is that the lawyer for the Holmes family is the same person Laura Phelps.

Can someone help me with debunking the similarities between the 2 people

Attachments

• Screenshot (243).png
    Screenshot (243).png
    175.4 KB · Views: 976
What really boggles my mind is the psychology behind it. Let's imagine, for one second, that this was staged. Why would they use the same woman and risk people finding out about it? It's such a gapping hole to begin with that it defies common sense. They're smart enough to supposedly pull off this masquerade, but can't plug a simple hole like this?

What really boggles my mind is the psychology behind it. Let's imagine, for one second, that this was staged. Why would they use the same woman and risk people finding out about it? It's such a gapping hole to begin with that it defies common sense. They're smart enough to supposedly pull off this masquerade, but can't plug a simple hole like this?
The same kind of reasoning that goes:
"Hmmm...if I were to fake the deaths of a bunch of kids, where could I possibly hide those kids, so that my diabolical
plan could never be found out?"
"Wait! I know! At the most watched television event ever--the Super Bowl!!"

Last edited:
I wonder how many people really think this is true.
Why would you try to debunk this when only a few people believe this? Not worth it imo.

I wonder how many people really think this is true.
Why would you try to debunk this when only a few people believe this? Not worth it imo.

Yes, I don't really want to spend much time on this type of thing. It's trivial to find some people who look somewhat alike in low res images. They can keep churning out an endless line of these, and only the face-blind and the extreme true believers are going to pay any attention.

I think I might write some guidelines for "crisis actors" posts.

The same kind of reasoning that goes:
"Hmmm...if I were to fake the deaths of a bunch of kids, where could I possibly hide those kids, so that my diabolical
plan could never be found out?"
"Wait! I know! At the most watched television event ever--the Super Bowl!!"

But then after confronting a CT'er with that logic..they would immediately shift gears and say something like.. "Well, the elite behind this whole staged event just want to rub it in our faces because they know we are too stupid to see it, in front of our faces"..like some hidden in plain sight Illuminati ritual or something lol. That's when I would just drop the argument right there and save myself the couple hours arguing with them..so that I don't find myself spinning around on the merry go-round of lunacy with them :p

But then after confronting a CT'er with that logic..they would immediately shift gears and say something like.. "Well, the elite behind this whole staged event just want to rub it in our faces because they know we are too stupid to see it, in front of our faces"..like some hidden in plain sight Illuminati ritual or something lol. That's when I would just drop the argument right there and save myself the couple hours arguing with them..so that I don't find myself spinning around on the merry go-round of lunacy with them :p
Oh, you're a better man than me! I wouldn't get that far!

I've dealt with insane theories like the Super Bowl with CTs via YouTube comments, etc....but I don't think
I could keep a straight face and act serious if someone was pitching such farcical, fantastical woo right in front of me.

p.s. Great avatar! Your dog? Just a cool pic?

Back