Help debunking Sandy Hook and Aroura crisis actors!

Roman Bilan

Their was another post on the same subject but it did not tie into the Aroura aspect. I need help debunking the similarities between the two. The claim is that the lawyer for the Holmes family is the same person Laura Phelps.

Can someone help me with debunking the similarities between the 2 people

Attachments

ColtCabana

What really boggles my mind is the psychology behind it. Let's imagine, for one second, that this was staged. Why would they use the same woman and risk people finding out about it? It's such a gapping hole to begin with that it defies common sense. They're smart enough to supposedly pull off this masquerade, but can't plug a simple hole like this?

NoParty

Senior Member.
What really boggles my mind is the psychology behind it. Let's imagine, for one second, that this was staged. Why would they use the same woman and risk people finding out about it? It's such a gapping hole to begin with that it defies common sense. They're smart enough to supposedly pull off this masquerade, but can't plug a simple hole like this?
The same kind of reasoning that goes:
"Hmmm...if I were to fake the deaths of a bunch of kids, where could I possibly hide those kids, so that my diabolical
plan could never be found out?"
"Wait! I know! At the most watched television event ever--the Super Bowl!!"

Last edited:

David

I wonder how many people really think this is true.
Why would you try to debunk this when only a few people believe this? Not worth it imo.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder how many people really think this is true.
Why would you try to debunk this when only a few people believe this? Not worth it imo.
Yes, I don't really want to spend much time on this type of thing. It's trivial to find some people who look somewhat alike in low res images. They can keep churning out an endless line of these, and only the face-blind and the extreme true believers are going to pay any attention.

I think I might write some guidelines for "crisis actors" posts.

Mackdog

Senior Member.
The same kind of reasoning that goes:
"Hmmm...if I were to fake the deaths of a bunch of kids, where could I possibly hide those kids, so that my diabolical
plan could never be found out?"
"Wait! I know! At the most watched television event ever--the Super Bowl!!"

But then after confronting a CT'er with that logic..they would immediately shift gears and say something like.. "Well, the elite behind this whole staged event just want to rub it in our faces because they know we are too stupid to see it, in front of our faces"..like some hidden in plain sight Illuminati ritual or something lol. That's when I would just drop the argument right there and save myself the couple hours arguing with them..so that I don't find myself spinning around on the merry go-round of lunacy with them :p

NoParty

Senior Member.
But then after confronting a CT'er with that logic..they would immediately shift gears and say something like.. "Well, the elite behind this whole staged event just want to rub it in our faces because they know we are too stupid to see it, in front of our faces"..like some hidden in plain sight Illuminati ritual or something lol. That's when I would just drop the argument right there and save myself the couple hours arguing with them..so that I don't find myself spinning around on the merry go-round of lunacy with them :p
Oh, you're a better man than me! I wouldn't get that far!

I've dealt with insane theories like the Super Bowl with CTs via YouTube comments, etc....but I don't think
I could keep a straight face and act serious if someone was pitching such farcical, fantastical woo right in front of me.

p.s. Great avatar! Your dog? Just a cool pic?

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Qulaey Two problems need help debunking and debating tips? please. Flat Earth 9
M Need help debunking a picture [Four Jets in Formation, Leaving Contrails] Contrails and Chemtrails 12
M Need help debunking this [Low Altitude Survey Flight] Contrails and Chemtrails 6
Patrick Gonzalez Need help explaining: NASA images of Earth from 2017 eclipse show different shadow sizes Flat Earth 2
S Need help to identify an object in the sea Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 1
Bunkmeister Need help with calculating vertical speed of ascending shadow at sunset Flat Earth 13
Mick West What You Can do to Help Promote Escaping the Rabbit Hole Escaping The Rabbit Hole 18
T Help with Photo Of Dark Lines in Clouds needed. Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 5
Mick West Statistics Help Needed - Understanding the practical meaning of r values Practical Debunking 6
wonderland78 Help with a debate about curvature and distance calculations Flat Earth 30
ki_cz Help identifying odd flights Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 8
N Please help me to debunk this topic: stranges sphere outside of the ISS. General Discussion 18
steve holmes I'd appreciate help IDing this very odd contrail flight Contrails and Chemtrails 12
D Can you help with a picture? [Ballast Barrels] Contrails and Chemtrails 6
c.eileen Help to ID a plane? [N90 - FAA Flight Inspection Aircraft] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 30
Husband of chemmy Help me! Wife is Chemtrailing... Contrails and Chemtrails 69
C MH370: Help me debunk this General Discussion 21
derwoodii any help to prove or disprove this quote or claim Quotes Debunked 22
K Please help me find sources on anthropogenic climate change scientific consensus General Discussion 5
Leifer Help needed finding demolition video. 9/11 28
Leifer does Social Media + Ego help drive conspiracy theories ? General Discussion 63
jtmac Help me to understand - Photos and Videos with very large numbers of contrails Contrails and Chemtrails 52
M Bornong A little help identifying a flight? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 12
C Help debunk please!? [Contrail Grids, Weather Modification, Fuel Dumping] Contrails and Chemtrails 18
Mark Dobson Help identifying this object [Bolide / Meterorite] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 10
N Little help to debunk clouds with color Practical Debunking 2
J Help I'm talking to an idiot. Conspiracy Theories 8
Charlie Primero Want a Global Criminal Enterprise? Google Can Help. General Discussion 0
Gunguy45 Help identifying odd clouds General Discussion 18
J Help with some information. Contrails and Chemtrails 2
P Needs Debunking: "Alien interview" from the documentary Area 51: Alien interview UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 2
gtoffo Needs Debunking: "UFO crash" near Rio de Janeiro UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 17
Code-Beta Needs Debunking: CE-5, humans initiating UFO sightings UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 8
Mick West Debunking Correlations Between 5G deployments and Coronavirus Coronavirus COVID-19 14
Pumpernickel Need Debunking: Foucault's Pendulum debunked through Mach's principle (the Earth is a static object in the center of the Universe) Science and Pseudoscience 13
Mick West TFTRH #34 - Stian Arnesen: Debunking, Censorship, 9/11, and UFOs Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 0
H Need Debunking: Hernando County platforms from more than 10 miles Flat Earth 9
Bill Statler Needs debunking: "Magnetic water" for treating diabetes Health and Quackery 8
Mick West TFTRH #14: Rory – Flat Earth Debunking and Spiritual Journeys Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 6
Scaramanga The Easy And Logical Debunking Of UFO 'Size' UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 1
Mendel MediaWise #IsThisLegit program Practical Debunking 1
brad fuller Does the inverse-square law apply to the flat-earth debunking tool chest? Flat Earth 4
mudr0 Need Debunking: Video claiming zigzaggin objects and movement prove EVA filmed in pool General Discussion 33
vooke Need debunking: Writings in the sky Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 11
Mick West Debunking 9/11 Microsphere Myths 9/11 0
Starman Debunking Bob Lazar's drawing of S-4 hangers UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 15
Mick West Debunking Guidelines for: "Convex Earth - The Documentary" Flat Earth 0
T Debunking needed – anomalous mp3 recording distortion UFOs, Aliens, Monsters, and the Paranormal 12
Mick West Here's to the "Debunker"! Practical Debunking 1
ConfusedHominid Need Debunking (Claim): Metabunk Curve Calculator Does Not Calculate for Angular Size Flat Earth 13
Related Articles

Related Articles