• MH370 speculation has become excessive recently. Metabunk is not a forum for creating theories by speculation. It's a forum for examining claims, and seeing if they hold up. Please respect this and keep threads on-topic. There are many other forums where speculation is welcome.

Flight MH370: China reports possible debris observed

This thread is straying. AND, the Chinese satellite reports may be of less significance, at this point. Unless confirmed later?

They've been pretty much disowned as ever being an official chinese gov. release of possible debris - someone put them out there without real clearance.

Correction: she refers to a Wall Street Journal story.
Her first sentence however says almost what the Mail said at the beginning then she goes on the the WSJ . Are you looking to correct all my mistakes ? Because it doesnt add any value to the thread . Maybe you should focus on Mike C he makes plenty of them . Not that it matters to me .

I find this offensive, because I judge MB member "Mike C" to be an honorable person.
Did I say he was not honorable ? I said he makes plenty of spelling errors as do I some time and I have no problem with that only someone who thinks they're better uses that excuse . Its mocking as in the Rouge or Rogue . Once is OK but if that's all he has then he is just mocking someone . Im trying to be nice I expect same in return . I put up what I thought was relevant and the latest news on the situation .

Correcting mistakes definitely *does* add value to a thread.
Really even when they are not mistakes or slight spelling errors ? :rolleyes: I think I saw a thread that Mick posted that said it was wrong to do that ?

Well I didn't realise we were talking about spelling mistakes.
It's always nice to learn the correct way to do things, so yeah. But not as important.

Well I didn't realise we were talking about spelling mistakes.
It's always nice to learn the correct way to do things, so yeah. But not as important.
And what Megan Kelly said at the beginning was almost the same as the Daily Mail .Which he corrected ?
US officials believe that two communications systems aboard Malaysian Airlines flight 370 were shut down separately, 14 minutes apart - meaning that the plane did not come down because of a catastrophic failure.
Content from External Source
yes I think this thread has run it course or who knows the way things are going maybe not ?

Did I say he was not honorable ? I said he makes plenty of spelling errors as do I some time and I have no problem with that only someone who thinks they're better uses that excuse . Its mocking as in the Rouge or Rogue . Once is OK but if that's all he has then he is just mocking someone . Im trying to be nice I expect same in return . I put up what I thought was relevant and the latest news on the situation .

I apologize in advance. I didn't realize that missed 'typos' somehow invalidated a person's intent, in a post.

EDIT: And as it concerns the words "rouge" versus "rogue"? Just a bit of word-play, no insult intended.

A rouge circle for a rogue pilot.
Sorry Joe, couldn't resist.

This first one, I'm just making light of the repeated substitution of "rouge" for "rogue".
And, I apologised immediately for making some humour capital from it. So, it's the gentlest of mocking.

Correction: she refers to a Wall Street Journal story.

This one is a correction for an actual mistake of fact. The announcer did not mention the Daily Mail at all, and mentioned the Wall Street Journal several times.

I apologise again that I have caused offense to Joe by capitalising on a spelling mistake he made, but not for correcting the mis-statement of a fact.

Back