Evergreen Air - CIA owned chemtrail airyadayada

Here's a piece of chemtrail finger pointing from June 2012 -

http://www.freedumbnation.com/?p=2803&doing_wp_cron=1348945995.5532190799713134765625

Is it legal in the US to accuse a business of something like this in public?
Libel is much more difficult to prosecute in the US than it is in many other countries. In addition to proving that the publisher promoted false information that harmed the victim's public reputation, it's also necessary to show that the publisher either was aware that the information was false, or that they acted with reckless disregard to whether it was false. It also doesn't apply to statements that are so ridiculous that most reasonable people wouldn't believe them.

Libel is much more difficult to prosecute in the US than it is in many other countries. In addition to proving that the publisher promoted false information that harmed the victim's public reputation, it's also necessary to show that the publisher either was aware that the information was false, or that they acted with reckless disregard to whether it was false. It also doesn't apply to statements that are so ridiculous that most reasonable people wouldn't believe them.

Haha! Thanks, the libel laws are notorious here in the UK. There's no way that I'd suggest a named company was complicit in deliberately poisoning the population in anything I posted for public consumption. Not that I write about that kind of thing....because it is absurd.

Haha! Thanks, the libel laws are notorious here in the UK. There's no way that I'd suggest a named company was complicit in deliberately poisoning the population in anything I posted for public consumption. Not that I write about that kind of thing....because it is absurd.
This fellow is doing just that:

This fellow is doing just that:

This is the same guy who Scombrid has posted in the 'favourite wacky' thread.

I expect those claims are actionable, but no large company would ever do it as the PR would benefit the chemtrailers and encourage them I suppose.

This is the same guy who Scombrid has posted in the 'favourite wacky' thread.

I expect those claims are actionable, but no large company would ever do it as the PR would benefit the chemtrailers and encourage them I suppose.

What if an individual or group were selling a video, T-shirts, coffee mugs, etc. on a worldwide basis making those sorts of claims?

Back