Debunking Humor...

Yeah....and ON that (restaurant?) receipt, a spelling error that is quite funny, too.
(Unless, of course the restaurant was very, very noisy...a "six" on a standard of "two").
That usually means table "6" with 2 customers. Tables are numbered in a restaurant for easy direction for waitstaff, kitchen staff, and food runners. It also allows management to know who the server was if the customer leaves and makes a complaint after leaving the restaurant.

A little computer nerd humor.
And honestly you should never write that on the line where the tip is intended to go because some managers would tell the server not to put in a tip since you didn't write the amount there. Leaving it blank is better if you wish to not do the math this way the server can add the tip in at the end of their shift. Due to increased credit card fraud and server's being known to add tips on to the bill if the customer paid it with cash, managers are very strict about this now. So check you bank account, you might not have been deducted the tip in this instance....
Before getting into the finance industry I managed several franchise restaurants in NY and NJ. So I'm speaking from experience

That usually means table "6" with 2 customers. Tables are numbered in a restaurant for easy direction for waitstaff, kitchen staff, and food runners. It also allows management to know who the server was if the customer leaves and makes a complaint after leaving the restaurant.

I think you missed the spelling error, ON the receipt.

Nononononono guys... read the TIP and the TOTAL... Not Found is a 404 error.. the TIP is for $4.04.. so that brings the total to $26 .. which is also error 26, SERVER not found.. which is why he only put a 26, instead of $26.00... thats why I said it was computer nerd humor.

Nononononono guys... read the TIP and the TOTAL... Not Found is a 404 error.. the TIP is for $4.04.. so that brings the total to $26 .. which is also error 26, SERVER not found.. which is why he only put a 26, instead of $26.00... thats why I said it was computer nerd humor.

Of course "dinning" goes unnoticed??

That went right over my head :confused:

kids and contrails a Tv ad Turkish airlines not sure what they are saying but its cute but i'd say almost setting down on hilly make shift runnway not the ideal way to say your in good hands

This isnt humor (I think its hilarious but in an awesome way) but its the only place I can find for it to go.. and its EXACTLY why I love Neil DeGrasse Tyson:

ALL of the win.. I had some AMAZING science teachers back in the day but I really wish they could have been like Dr Tyson. The US needs more like him.

Back