Debunked: NASA War Document Exposed (The Future is Now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the points from a (creative) presentation for which we don't have a transcript.
It's an ideas piece, utilising hypotheticals fantastic and realistic, setting out threats and areas of concern, and how they might best be dealt with.

We have no idea what exactly he was saying with each of the below points, but given the rest of the document it seems he is presenting points of concern where an enemy might use media as a propaganda tool.

Exploit “CNN Syndrome”
• SinkCarrier(s)via“swarmattacks”
• Capture/tortureAmericansinlivingcoloron prime time
• “Terror”attackswithinCONUS(binarybio, critical infrastructure “takedown,” IO/IW, EMP, RF against Brain, etc.)
• Serious“Psywar”(collateraldamage exploitation, etc.)

You seem to imagine it's a plan for false flag attacks rather than speculation and ideas on how to respond to major changes in the world due to technology or social upheaval.
What do you think he was saying with the following points?

FROM U.S. COMMISSION ON NATIONAL SECURITY/21ST CENTURY
• It will soon be possible to connect human brain cells to silicon chips
• Due to IT technology we will witness the“death of distance”
• More than 2/3rds of the satellites are foreign owned
• Larges cale missile attacks will be able to overwhelm defensive systems
• Development of genetically engineered
pathogens that will thwart our bio
detection/defense measures/cycles
“Circa 2025”
• Machines as creative/“smart”as humans “Robotics” the “norm”
• Zerothorder“warstopper”-Binary bio into nation’s agric./food distrib. system (every home/fox hole)
• Next level of concern: Ubiquitous/Cheap micro-to-nano EVERYTHING (sensors, munitions, weapons swarms/hordes)
• Battlefield attrition/CNN syndrome forces
U.S. Army to look/act like SOCOM

You're looking at the skeletons of a presentation and imagining monsters.

It was his job to think about weird stuff and present it. Some people have weird jobs.

I was in charge of an event where 400-500 folks would be camping out, in North Texas on Memorial Day weekend. It is not unusual for there to be bad storms then and even tornadoes. I took a top map of the site, with the major camping areas outlined, down to the local office of Emergency Preparedness so they could advise me on a plan in case it looked like a tornado would hit the site. That is all that the government was doing.

Part of it is was a thought experiment based on the current technology. Cell phones and I pads were not considered, today they would need to be. The fact that many folks now have a camera in their pocket changes things.

It like running into your doctor in the grocery store and they ask 'How are you feeling today?" and instead of seeing it as what it was a conversation starter, you 'horriblize' it into you have a fatal disease that your doctor won't tell you about.

I was in charge of an event where 400-500 folks would be camping out, in North Texas on Memorial Day weekend. It is not unusual for there to be bad storms then and even tornadoes. I took a top map of the site, with the major camping areas outlined, down to the local office of Emergency Preparedness so they could advise me on a plan in case it looked like a tornado would hit the site. That is all that the government was doing.

Part of it is was a thought experiment based on the current technology. Cell phones and I pads were not considered, today they would need to be. The fact that many folks now have a camera in their pocket changes things.

It like running into your doctor in the grocery store and they ask 'How are you feeling today?" and instead of seeing it as what it was a conversation starter, you 'horriblize' it into you have a fatal disease that your doctor won't tell you about.
Is there a thread for 'Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars'?

Because the content of that document had large contribution to claims of the video which is Still being 'debunked'.

Because the content of that document had large contribution to claims of the video which is Still being 'debunked'.
Then what exactly is it? @w@ we'd have a easier time if you explain it.

Also you never explained to me why you think cnn syndrome is brainwash lol

CNN Syndrome is the idea that media is more often than not in the front lines of news before government and can shape people's views before government gets in and chooses how or what they want to be seen.

But, doesn't this seem like a good reason for government to step in and implement employees in news stations? It's not too farfetched, and I think I saw a hearing with a CIA exec talking about how they already do place employees in such businesses.
Or is that even more speculation than what is in this document?

Yeah this type of stuff was going on as early as the '70s. I doubt they decided to just stop doing it one day. Unless there are laws against it, but hey, there's laws against the US spying on it's own citizens and somehow they just keep making it ok.

Operation mockingbird comes to mind.

Last edited:
I love the video title lol

Even still, it doesn't seem as dangerous as EBA is saying(I think that's his name). Perhaps then, in the PowerPoint, they are talking about enemies using this tactic to their advantage still? Would make sense I think. Would also make sense to use it to the gov's advantage.. (But in a sense, that doesn't make sense, because the definition implies it's out of the gov's control.)

New topics in new thread please. The point of this thread was that the document was simply ordinary futurist speculation and very old, not some new revaluation of specific plans.

If you want to discuss a specific claim of evidence, then start a new thread, after reviewing the posting guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back