Debunked: Movie producer Nathan Folks claims bombing false flag, Voice of Russia says blood too red

So I do take it that Mr. Folks has not returned to this site with his evidence he says he has? Nor, have I seen him anywhere else on social media talking about this. Yes, there are/were lawsuits in regards to the One Boston Fund because some people, even in a tragedy, will try to dupe the system and get money that is not deserved by them. One can search on Google or Bing - One Boston Fund lawsuits and find all pertinent information, but still, nothing nefarious about any of this.

Ah, time flies. A year ago Nathan promised a good deal of incriminating evidence in the form of names, etc. That was before his claims got destroyed here and he adjusted the goal posts a few times before disappearing for good.

NoParty asked you this question back in May. Could you show us the video?

If we have a common point of reference, then we can start a discussion.
After my assertion was seen, it apparently frightened authority;...... I was admonished, to, in effect, silence my damning testimony............. I'm not willing to beg just to prove you wrong, nor did I come here to be gang[ed up on] by your tag team of agenda driven stooges.

edit : polite policy

Last edited by a moderator:
After my assertion was seen, it apparently frightened authority;...... I was admonished, to, in effect, silence my damning testimony............. I'm not willing to beg just to prove you wrong, nor did I come here to be gang[ed up on] by your tag team of agenda driven stooges.

I don't remember any such admonishment. But feel free to PM it directly to MikeG, just click on this link and send it to him. The mods won't see it.
https://www.metabunk.org/conversations/add?to=MikeG

You made an assertion without proof and have been asked repeatedly to provide the evidence for that assertion. Surely that should be a simple task, if the evidence exists? The fact that several individuals would ask you to provide evidence of this "damning testimony" should surely be the least you would expect?

Knowing the site is about investigating claims of evidence, why did you come here, if you didn't have (or were unwilling to provide) any?

Ray Von

There's no admonishment in the thread.
You said there was a video, others said post it, Mick said do it in a different thread and linked to posting guidelines.
All you had to do was start a New Thread and post the video in it for us to see for ourselves.

I fail to see how that is attempting to silence your "damning Testimony".

For reference, I think marcus is referring to this:
Thanks for reminding me re: the Boston bombing. There's a video about 11 minutes in length titled; Boston bombing-flash mob fools the world. In that video there are things taking place that constitute strong circumstantial evidence that the events were staged. The video shows a young lady walking in a small circle in the area where victims are laying. The 'bomb' went off about 10 to 15 seconds before this lady appears.The video shows that a liquid is pouring onto the ground and is coming out of the lady's purse. The ground in the front of this lady is dry until she passes over, then you see her leave a trail of red liquid on the ground behind her as she circles the small area. The lady stops and fiddles with her purse, her leg and shoe on the side where her purse was are saturated with the red liquid. She disappears for less than a minute, then reappears and lays down on the ground. She's finished dumping her red liquid all around so she decides that she's a bombing victim now.
A bald man is seen carrying a metal object away from the area where the 'bomb' went off. The object can be seen very clearly and has been identified as a pyrotechnic launch tube. A launch tube is used for a base when a fireworks display is used by rock bands and others. The bald man has retrieved this item within seconds of the 'bomb' going off , he's quickly removing this item and concealing it under his shirt for some reason. At the left edge of your screen you'll see an older man appear. He's wearing black clothing , a black hat and dark glasses. He walks along a rail and reaches around the front of the railing. He retrieves an object that was under a large white cardboard, then quickly stuffs the item into a black bag he's carrying. This man came out of a storefront , retrieved the item and stuffed it into his bag without speaking or even looking at anyone. He quickly scoots back into the store. The man appeared just seconds after the 'bomb went off, did this job and was gone in about 15 seconds.
The video is narrated,....enjoy...................

Since this is just a subjective interpretation of a very large number of events on an unlinked video, it did not meet the posting guidelines. Specifically it did not identify an individual claim of evidence, and a complex video was referenced without timestamps and screenshots.

marcus, if you want to continue here you need to follow the posting guidelines. If you want to discuss a claim of evidence, then pick one, and make a polite fact-based post about it that follows the guidelines, including the no-click policy and the politeness policy.

And everyone, this is the thread discussing Folks' claims, which have pretty much been dealt with. New topics in new threads.

Good afternoon Marcus.

I am glad that Mick posted your original "assertion" regarding the video. Still, I think that providing a simple link to the actual video would be a great help. You can send it to me via a PM or just start a new thread.

As far as being "admonished" by "authority," maybe it will help to look at it this way.

When you make a claim, it should be followed by proof. Claiming that you have an important piece of video evidence and then summarizing it as proof is not the best approach. The evidence should be able to withstand the scrutiny of an observer and not be wholly dependent upon you. Better yet, multiple, corresponding and corroborating pieces of evidence that support the original claim will significantly withstand scrutiny and make your case.

But let's start with the original video.

I would encourage you to start a new thread with that.

I watched the video. Imagine yourself watching a movie with no sound and making up what the characters are doing and saying on the screen. That is basically what the narrator of the video does. "Look, he's picking up [insert something you would like him to be picking up here]"

I watched the video. Imagine yourself watching a movie with no sound and making up what the characters are doing and saying on the screen. That is basically what the narrator of the video does. "Look, he's picking up [insert something you would like him to be picking up here]"
Indeed, and I looked at a couple of others too making similar claims. The image of woman who is supposedly dropping blood from her purse actually shows the blood coming from her right thigh, the purse is on her hip. She is then shown lying on the ground with two men, one of which is applying pressure to a wound in precisely that area.

Ray Von

According to his IMDB page, it looks like Mr Folks has moved into environmentally-friendly businesses these last few years, including electric cars and bicycles, as well as paper and plastic made primarily from limestone.

He did post this on facebook back in September 2017:

folks.jpg

But the gofundme it links to seems long defunct.

Probably not much reason to hold one's breath as far as waiting for a reply to this thread goes.

According to his IMDB page, it looks like Mr Folks has moved into environmentally-friendly businesses these last few years, including electric cars and bicycles, as well as paper and plastic made primarily from limestone.

He did post this on facebook back in September 2017:

folks.jpg

But the gofundme it links to seems long defunct.

Probably not much reason to hold one's breath as far as waiting for a reply to this thread goes.
Folks has shown with this FB post that he is not very up to date on facts ... he writes of the horror against the gay community in Ft Lauderdale ... that shooting was in Orlando ...

the school shooting in Margate (considered a suburb of Ft Lauderdale) is also a considered a false flag by many although I cannot speak for Mr Folks on that incident ...

Just doing the routine check-in to see if there is any update on Nathan Folks. Still waiting on all the names and the "damning evidence" he claimed he had...

I hope you all are well!

All 4 of his linked websites on his IMDB profile are defunct and facebook/linkedin is cold since at least 2017.

his IMDB profile

there was something on his profile which you all missed; 2016 on his filmography, filed under "self (1 credit)":

The Boston Unbombing (Video documentary)

Plot Keywords:

boston marathon bombings | manufactured terrorism | crisis actor

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9894210/

190 minutes...so, no courtroom-"evidence", but a "documentary" with one(!) user review and no overall-rating whatsoever.

Back