Debunked: MH370. Airport security photos photoshopped? [Photocopier mishap]

I didn't see this posted anywhere. Has anybody else seen this story?

http://www.muldersworld.com/photo.asp?id=16192

The claim is, the bottom half of these airport security photos are identical, therefore photoshopped. Thoughts?

223366806_n.jpg
It's not a photoshop, it's simply a poor quality video feed that hasn't refreshed the bottom half of the frame yet. It would indicate that the two men weren't very far apart and went past the camera shortly after each other.

It's not a photoshop, it's simply a poor quality video feed that hasn't refreshed the bottom half of the frame yet. It would indicate that the two men weren't very far apart and went past the camera shortly after each other.

Okay. Whay didn't I think of that? I've only been doing video work for 15+ years!!! Can i withdraw my question? (kidding)

:)

What is this, 1970? :) If security video refreshes that slow (like one frame every N seconds), then it's on a full frame basis. And what would be the point of a security camera that missed half the people who walked by it?

It was actually a photocopier mishap. The two photos are obviously crops of a larger video frame, and are different sizes. One was on top of the other when the copies were made.

http://www.news.com.au/world/malays...is-not-confusion/story-fndir2ev-1226854928001

But not before there were claims that the photographs issued by the police of the two men, taken from the airport’s CCTV, had been doctored.

From the waist down both men had the same legs.

Police then had to explain what had gone on — an honest clerical error where a police staff member had placed one on top of the other during photocopying.

“It was not done with malice or to mislead,’’ police spokeswoman Asst Commissioner Asmawati Ahmad said.
Content from External Source

What is this, 1970? :) If security video refreshes that slow (like one frame every N seconds), then it's on a full frame basis. And what would be the point of a security camera that missed half the people who walked by it?

It was actually a photocopier mishap. The two photos are obviously crops of a larger video frame, and are different sizes. {snip}
Can I disagree with my own post? Honestly, most of the security video I've seen is taken at a very low frame rate in order to save space. It did look like a video glitch to me, but the copier mishap is obviously the correct explanation.

What's rather bewildering here is why anyone would think that it would be a photoshop job, when it's so incredibly obvious they have the same legs. What would adding the legs actually do? What has been photoshopped besides pasting on some legs? The following chain of logic seems to have some missing links:

Why were these pictures deliberately photoshopped? Same legs, same position, same bottom of carry on, same shoes, same everything!

This is going deeper with each passing day and something tells me that this was a bigtime professional occurrence that was planned.
Do they really think this? Are they leaping on anything that comes up without thought? Or is there some deliberate attempt to stir things up, even though they know it's bogus?

What's rather bewildering here is why anyone would think that it would be a photoshop job, when it's so incredibly obvious they have the same legs. What would adding the legs actually do? What has been photoshopped besides pasting on some legs? The following chain of logic seems to have some missing links:

Why were these pictures deliberately photoshopped? Same legs, same position, same bottom of carry on, same shoes, same everything!

This is going deeper with each passing day and something tells me that this was a bigtime professional occurrence that was planned.
Do they really think this? Are they leaping on anything that comes up without thought? Or is there some deliberate attempt to stir things up, even though they know it's bogus?
Yeah, 'they' have the technical expertise to make an airliner disappear, but cannot handle a simple composite photo. Shouldn't have delegated that job to the intern.

Are they leaping on anything that comes up without thought? Or is there some deliberate attempt to stir things up, even though they know it's bogus?

Yes- all of that. I have come to the conclusion that a majority of the bunk flying around on the internet is put there by people don't care about what is true. It doesn't even cross their minds. They just vomit stuff onto the internet for the sheer thrill of doing it, like a form of masturbation.

What a wonderful example of how conspiracy theorists believe that the powers that be, who are manipulating world events for their own purposes, doing so via their almost unlimited power and funding, are a combination of extremely good at carrying out hoaxes designed to keep the populace frightened, BUt who are incredibly inept at the same time. Here we have a picture, supposedly photoshoped to illustrate the supposed hoax. Who photoshopped this? A 6 year old?

What a wonderful example of how conspiracy theorists believe that the powers that be, who are manipulating world events for their own purposes, doing so via their almost unlimited power and funding, are a combination of extremely good at carrying out hoaxes designed to keep the populace frightened, BUt who are incredibly inept at the same time. Here we have a picture, supposedly photoshoped to illustrate the supposed hoax. Who photoshopped this? A 6 year old?

I've heard the suggestion a number of times that there is some kind of ancient babylonian code that compels the hidden rulers of the worlds to leave obvious yet plausibly deniable clues about everything they do, so they are not corrupted by the evil of lying about it, as they have indirectly told the truth about it, or something.

Examples:
They are required to let you know before doing anything.
They do this for many reasons.

One, to instill fear.

Two, they must.

There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and there is nothing secret that will not become known and come to light. Luke 8:17
Because they have too. Free will. In order to get away with what they do, they have to be able to claim that they told everyone about it and that the people did nothing to stop it or were too lazy to figure out their hints.
Because they have to ask the god's permission to start war. That is they have to make enough of the public want it. This is done through subversive media in the forms of music and movies and news broadcasts.

I've heard the suggestion a number of times that there is some kind of ancient babylonian code that compels the hidden rulers of the worlds to leave obvious yet plausibly deniable clues about everything they do, so they are not corrupted by the evil of lying about it, as they have indirectly told the truth about it, or something.
Clues!! My 5 year old granddaughter would be able to see this 'clue'. Hah!

The examples you cited are certainly good at illustrating the craziness.

The mysticism and religious tones are truly troubling. Its as if there has been no advancement in thought since the 1500's

Back