Debunked: Freq Weather

solrey

Senior Member.
This is the first installment in debunking Dutchsinse's documentary "Freq Weather".

The second "teaser" is blatant fraud, plagiarism and copyright violation so we'll start there...before the full video has even been released.

6/30/2012 -- "Freq Weather -- Weather Modification in the 21st Century" -- teaser (2 of 3)

That "teaser" video is nothing more than a slightly edited version of a Lockheed Martin simulation video of their Air and Missile Defense Radar system. It has absolutely nothing to do with weather modification or HAARP in any way. And dutchsinse provides no credits in an apparent attempt to pass it off as his own work, and several of his followers seem to believe it's his. We'll see what Lockheed Martin thinks about that come monday morning.

Air and Missile Defense Radar

Uploaded by LockheedMartinVideos on Jan 31, 2012
This simulation depicts Lockheed Martin's offering for the U.S. Navy's competition of the next generation naval radar system, Air and Missile Defense Radar (AMDR), which will defeat growing anti-ship and ballistic missile threats. Lockheed Martin is currently in the technology demonstration phase of the competition.

http://www.lockheedmartin.com/us/products/amdr.html

Dutchsinse, you've been exposed once again for the lying fraudster you are.

The comment section of his video is just running rampant attm. Several things I've noticed:

1) His followers are now taking the "who cares" road - basically that copyright infringement is a necessary path towards the truth - or something to that effect. The true message is really...well, I don't know what it is.
2) Dutch is claiming he did have permission from Lockheed to use it - again, I guess we'll hear about that on Monday morning.
3) He makes a complete 180, after realizing on the video it said unlimited and public distribution. However, there is still the case of using that video to describe something that the actual video does not discuss at all - in his words, "HAARP ship."

The comments from his followers defending him are just ludicrous.

So what does the statement at the beginning of the Lockheed video mean where it states:

DISTRIBUTION STATEMENT A: Approved for public release; distribution is unlimited

A distribution statement has nothing to do with a copyright. It's a DoD requirement that basically reflects the level of classification for technical documents, etc.

http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/submit/guidance/distribstatement.html

Distribution Statements for Use on Technical Documents

DoD Directive 5230.24 dated 18 March 1987 states that all all documents sent to DTIC® must be assigned a distribution statement by the contributor. Clicking the Distribution Statement title will provide additional information on each statement. The following distribution statements and notices are authorized for use on DoD technical documents:

1. DISTRIBUTION STATEMENT A. Approved for public release; distribution is unlimited.

a. This statement may be used only on unclassified technical documents that have been cleared for public release by competent authority in accordance with DoD Directive 5230.9. Technical documents resulting from contracted fundamental research efforts will normally be assigned Distribution Statement A, except for those rare and exceptional circumstances where there is a high likelihood of disclosing performance characteristics of military systems, or of manufaturing technologies that are unique and critical to Defense, and agreement on this situation has been recorded in the contract or grant.
b. Technical documents with this statement may be made available or sold to the public and foreign nationals, companies, and governments, including adversary governments, and may be exported.
c. This statement may not be used on technical documents that formerly were classified unless such documents are cleared for public release in accordance with DoD Directive 5230.9.
d. This statement shall not be used on classified technical documents or documents containing export-controlled technical data as provided in DoD Directive 5230.25.

Basically all that says is the video is unclassified and anyone can view it.

The copyright part comes in where the video also states:

Copyright 2011, Lockheed Martin Corporation. All rights reserved.

Which means Lockheed is making it clear that their intellectual property is not to be used without explicit written consent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_rights_reserved

"All rights reserved" is a phrase that originated in copyright law as part of copyright notices. It indicates that the copyright holder reserves, or holds for their own use, all the rights provided by copyright law, such as distribution, performance, and creation of derivative works; that is, they have not waived any such right.
[..]
It was required to add the phrase as a written notice that all rights granted under existing copyright law (such as the right to publish a work within a specific area) were retained by the copyright holder and that legal action might be taken against infringement.
[..]
Since copyright law is neither straightforward nor widely understood in its details, nor is the Buenos Aires Convention's previous requirement and current deprecation of the phrase common lay knowledge, the phrase continues to hold popular currency and serve as a handy convention widely used by artists, writers, and content creators to prevent ambiguity and clearly spell out the warning that their content cannot be copied freely.

So that debunks the claims made in his comment:

Just so all the naysayers are smacked down.. this clip.. totally fair use.. permission to use it ! not only that .. the start of the clip.. which I show FULLY in the movie while explaining what it is.. says clearly.. UNLIMITED public use and reproduction !
this is just a 1 min clip of what I fully explain in the documentary.. I have permissions for all footage used.
i did have animations made to explain my new discoveries in all of this.. :^) as well as the obviously animated introduction!
dutchsinse 1 hour ago in playlist Uploaded videos

No dutch, it says "Approved for public release; distribution is unlimited"...NOT unlimited public use and reproduction. Somebody needs to work on their reading comprehension skills. Now how do ya like that smackdown, dutch.

I seriously doubt that Lockheed gave dutchsinse written permission to use that video. If by some off chance they did give permission I would imagine they were misled as to what it was being used for considering dutch is pretty much accusing DoD contractors like Lockheed of being involved in a covert weather mod program and responsible for death and destruction as a result of their participation. I noticed that a couple of people left comments on the Lockheed video informing them of dutch's video. Personally, I'm going straight to the source.

Sounds like Dutchee is in for a spell of bad weather.
Go git im, solrey..... as the sun rises, the Sol's Rays get stronger.
Best of luck to you in the morning!

Thought I would share a great dutch comment from that thread. I've never seen him comment so much on a video. He must be pretty agitated.

Anyone who is denying they are using frequency to control weather systems.. needs to learn more on the topic before speaking dissing.. Need I remind everyone.. these same deniers denied chemtrails too !! now this is documented
They know NOTHING about "owning the weather by 2025" .. they know nothing about using ground based RADAR to generate artificial plasma in the atmosphere...they are fools at this point in my eyes.
only a fool denies the facts... fact is RADAR is used to generate plasma

His "facts" are complete fantasy. That doesn't matter though. He can accuse the national weather service of killing people with NEXRAD and get away with it. He can get caught in lie after lie, but as long as he deletes factual debunks and blocks the debunkers, his subscriber counts just keeps ticking up. Seems the more mistakes he makes the more profitable his scam becomes. The more I've seen people oppose him and the more ludicrous his claims the more popular he has become.

Just because I get dizzy when trying to understand copyright law...Dutch loves to argue this fair use argument. What is fair use, and does it apply to this situation?

Just because I get dizzy when trying to understand copyright law...Dutch loves to argue this fair use argument. What is fair use, and does it apply to this situation?

See here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use

Fair use is basically where you make a copy of part of something for purposes of criticism (like a movie review or debunking), parody, or for non-commericial, non-competing educational purposes.

What Dutch is doing seems to be a derivative work (he's modified a video and initially passed it of as an original work), which is not covered by fair use. It's also somewhat commercial since he's asking for donations.

However, the fair use line is fuzzy, and it's quite easy to argue one way or the the other in many cases. You need to consider the 'four factors', see the wikipedia article for a discussion.

Sounds like Dutchee is in for a spell of bad weather.
Go git im, solrey..... as the sun rises, the Sol's Rays get stronger.
Best of luck to you in the morning!

I don't know if it was my email or the comments on Lockheed's AMDR video but they just rained on his parade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlCGpr4Bdyc

"6/30/2012 -- "Freq Weather ..."
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Lockheed Martin Corporation.
Sorry about that.

Dutch finally got a taste of his own medicine. His reaction should be interesting.

This also proves he was lying, again, because he in fact obviously does NOT have permission to use the Lockheed animation as he claims in the following comment:

Just so all the naysayers are smacked down.. this clip.. totally fair use.. permission to use it ! not only that .. the start of the clip.. which I show FULLY in the movie while explaining what it is.. says clearly.. UNLIMITED public use and reproduction !
this is just a 1 min clip of what I fully explain in the documentary.. I have permissions for all footage used.
i did have animations made to explain my new discoveries in all of this.. :^) as well as the obviously animated introduction!
dutchsinse 1 hour ago in playlist Uploaded videos

Smackdown... indeed.

Sadly the smackdown will probably just get him more donations as it is clearly just "them" censoring the "truth". His reaction will likely be to play up the victim card as much as possible.

Sadly the smackdown will probably just get him more donations as it is clearly just "them" censoring the "truth". His reaction will likely be to play up the victim card as much as possible.

That's his usual m.o. to claim there's a conspiracy against him and play the victim. He might just let this one slide away quietly though considering the tone of his comments on the vid before it was removed, he was so confident it was ok to use. I checked the link to his youtube "teaser" video again and now he's removed it himself thereby covering up the fact it was originally removed due to copyright infringement. Dutchsinse is about the most dishonest person I've ever encountered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlCGpr4Bdyc
This video has been removed by the user.

He posted it again on his back-up channel, some shady looking site that you have to sign in to flag something. http://powervideotube.com/user/dutchsinse

He just doesn't get the fact, or if he does he doesn't care, that it's not OK to profit from somebody else's work. Thanks for the heads up, btw.

And down goes his video on Power Videotube. Let's see if he tries to put it up elsewhere, or if he's finally make a video and play the victim and the "powers that be censored me" cards.

The staff comment:

Hi Mr Dutchsinse! Please refrain from putting videos belonging to Lockheed Martin on your web channel! We dont have enough people in the community of admins to catch all the videos belonging to corporations!

I know for a fact that one of their Intellectual Property lawyers is on the case, so I'd suggest that dutch ought not try to press his luck any further with Lockheed Martin.

Just wanted to post this comment dutch made to demonstrate his knowledge of meteorology is practically non-existent, or he knows better and is simply stringing his ignorant followers along as is his habit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3uck4u-WQA

honesty.. ive got to ask everyone.. since 2011.. new weather terms coming out left and right.. and we're told "these happen every year."... im just curious why this terminology "derecho" "haboob" etc.. are being used..
add in all the new clouds .. which we know to be "haarp clouds".. and then you've got a real mess on your hands.. a mess of unknowns and new terms.
be safe and have/get SOLAR and WIND power !
dutchsince in reply to kupton52 3 minutes ago in playlist Uploaded videos

The two terms he mentions, derecho and haboob, have been in use for a very long time. I have formally studied meteorology, and continue to study on my own, including recently completing some online storm spotter and weather radar training, and I have not encountered any new terms I'm not familiar with. Nor are there any "new clouds". There is a new name, undulatus asperatus, that has been proposed for a certain cloud type that's been observed for at least several decades. Also, those "haarp cloud" vids that keep showing up on youtube are mostly altocumulus undulatus clouds.

The wiki entry for derecho.

Derecho comes from the Spanish word for "straight" (cf. "direct") in contrast with a tornado which is a "twisted" wind.[1] The word was first used in the American Meteorological Journal in 1888 by Gustavus Detlef Hinrichs in a paper describing the phenomenon and based on a significant derecho event that crossed Iowa on 31 July 1877.

Here's a list of notable Derechos over the past four decades:

http://www.spc.noaa.gov/misc/AbtDerechos/derechofacts.htm#historic

The wiki entry for haboob.

A haboob (Arabic: هَبوب‎ "strong wind") is a type of intense duststorm carried on an atmospheric gravity current. Haboobs occur regularly in arid regions throughout the world.

Physics of desert dust walls, history of the haboob

In fact, we get the Undulatus asperatus variety here on the coast of Norway quite often, probably due to some interactions with the prominent coastal mountain range, the Sunnmøre Alps. Granted, this isn't a very striking example, but it's there nonetheless.

a couple of higher res pics:

P1020122.JPG

and here's that same layer after a few hours of dissipation

P1020126.JPG

From his Facebook page - the full Freq Weather documentary will be released in a few days time, apparently. It will be of note to see whether he keeps the Lockheed Martin material in or ditches it all together.

Side note: Dutch looks to be in full support of the chemtrail crowd, with the Freq Weather post on Facebook coupled with "Why In The World Are They Spraying?"

Back