Debunked: Claim that injury makeup shows Alison Parker and Adam Ward as "crisis actors."

Belfrey

Senior Member.
Following the on-air shooting of news reporter Alison Parker and cameraman Adam Ward, their station and other news outlets posted many pictures of the two of them as they were in life. One of those pictures was this one, which reportedly had been posted on Facebook, and which the Daily Mail captioned with, "The reporter and cameraman shared this photo of them being painted with fake injuries for a news segment."
actors.jpg

This picture has been widely posted by conspiracy theorists, to suggest or outright claim that it is evidence that the two journalists were "crisis actors," involved in fake news pieces in which they pretended to be injured. For example, this memoryholeblog post (emphasis in original):
Photographs obtained from the social media accounts of slain reporters Alison Parker and Adam Ward posted by the Daily Mail on August 26 indicate the pair greatly enjoyed dressing up at work and play. At one point they are even photographed in a dressing room preparing “fake injuries” as combination crisis actor/reporters.
Content from External Source
The picture is actually from the site of a news segment that the pair worked on, in the days leading up to Halloween in 2014. This segment ran on October 28, 2014, and shows Alison Parker having "black eye" makeup applied at a local salon:

ParkerMakeup.jpg

The video clearly shows Parker wearing the same outfit as in the picture, and at one point you can see Ward reflected in a mirror, holding the camera and wearing the same shorts, sweatshirt and baseball cap:
ParkerandWardReflection.jpg

Another short segment from the trip ran the day before, on October 27, 2014.

It's the same nonsense notion as her father being a "crisis actor" because he's a part-time local theater actor.

It's the same nonsense notion as her father being a "crisis actor" because he's a part-time local theater actor.
i like how they point out the 4 or 5 people in EVERY false flag combined (aurora, boston, sandy hook, charleston,virginia) who once did small theater or a TV commercial, and yet they ignore the 99% of "false flag crisis actors" who NEVER did any theater or acting.

i like how they point out the 4 or 5 people in EVERY false flag combined (aurora, boston, sandy hook, charleston,virginia) who once did small theater or a TV commercial, and yet they ignore the 99% of "false flag crisis actors" who NEVER did any theater or acting.
it's just super unfortunate for Mr. Parker. I bet he's pretty annoyed right now.

Washed-out stage actor playing a role in a terrorism video is pretty much the plot of one of the recent Ironman movies.... Similarly, 'Wag the Dog' (1996) shows war scenes being filmed in green screen studios... Hollywood ought to bear in mind that some take the premises of such films seriously.

Washed-out stage actor playing a role in a terrorism video is pretty much the plot of one of the recent Ironman movies.... Similarly, 'Wag the Dog' (1996) shows war scenes being filmed in green screen studios... Hollywood ought to bear in mind that some take the premises of such films seriously.

I think rather that people ought to be able to better discern between reality and fantasy. They also think the Truman Show and the Matrix are real.

it's just super unfortunate for Mr. Parker. I bet he's pretty annoyed right now.
I agree that being the victim of bullies and internet trolls is 'unfortunate'.

But his very young and vivacious daughter was MURDERED by a male with mental issues. I highly doubt, in comparison to that, he cares what a handful of bullies and trolls- with the mentality of inexperienced 20 somethings who spend their lives immersed in the 'Youtube culture' - think of his interest in acting.

Such people call members of victims families "crisis actors" whether they have any experience with acting or not, as I've stated previously.

I agree that being the victim of bullies and internet trolls is 'unfortunate'.

But his very young and vivacious daughter was MURDERED by a male with mental issues. I highly doubt, in comparison to that, he cares what a handful of bullies and trolls- with the mentality of inexperienced 20 somethings who spend their lives immersed in the 'Youtube culture' - think of his interest in acting.

Such people call members of victims families "crisis actors" whether they have any experience with acting or not, as I've stated previously.

I don't know. Because I don't know how much knowledge of internet trolls, crisis actors and false flags Mr Parker has. While I doubt he cares about what they think of his acting ability, the personal attacks on him and his family, and the claim that his daughter's death was a hoax have got to get under his skin.

and the claim that his daughter's death was a hoax
oh of course. But i was responding to the statement that (paraphrased) 'he is annoyed because he is unfortuantely an actor'. unless i misunderstood the statement.

Others who have lost loved ones to gun violence have reached out to him (ex Dawn Hochsprungs daughter), so I imagine he is aware that him having acted in a few plays and has nothing to do with the bullying. Because it doesnt, he would be being bullied no matter what. Even the victims families who DON'T speak out about guns are called crisis actors and are bullied by the 'trolls'.

Either way, i imagine he is maybe more annoyed at the people who DO believe she was murdered and yet wont vote for, implement or pass more sensible gun regulation etc. (of course this is going OT)

Back