Debunk this [Chaff]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sickyellcell, that's just wastewater dumps from the fore and aft drain masts. The video says the altitude is about 6,000 feet. And how does the videographer know that? Eyeballing altitude of aircraft is extremely unreliable, at best.

I worked F-15's for around 6 years, check out this video of an A-10 chaff and flare load, and see how small those canisters are. (Similar if not the same as the F-15's) They definitely do not contain enough to "blanket the entire sky" nor are they used for that purpose.

Chaff is used to confuse radar seeking missiles, flares are used to confuse heat seeking missiles, it is as simple as that.

I couldn't help but notice the one poster asking Cobra to prove he is a pilot, I have had that same experience on Youtube. This one kind chap who stalks me under multiple user names (Keith Seigel, AYO! and bfergnotnumber1) and bullies and threatens me, has told me to make a video of myself and put it on Youtube to prove who I am. It seems a popular chemtrail believer's tactic is to discredit someone who has opposing views, if bullying, threatening and harassment don't work.

You're right. I was focussed so intently on the spraying and editing round the wire that I failed to step back, so-to-speak. :) It's a fake three ways.

I reconstructed the image to see what it would have looked like if it was one, continuous contrail

contrail 957_n.jpg

I used to work with NWS WSR88-D (Doppler Weather Radar) data for some FAA projects. On clear days with zero chance of precip, we'd sometimes see long highly reflective straight returns on the radar over the Florida peninsula. A few minutes of checking revealed, in every single case, that there was a notice from the military of chaff testing. In addition, many times the prevailing winds would carry the chaff within visual range of our location. Never saw a thing visually, and we looked many times. Definitely chaff.

Get out your family album, and find the now ubiquitous white lines covering the sky pre 1996... GOOD LUCK! ;)

Once again, beg pardon for my poor skills in down/uploading video clips.

Perhaps this will suffice ; the opening scenes from the television series "12 O' Clock High" ?
(can be found on youtube)

The show began airing in 1964 with those scenes of (supposed) B-17 bombers crossing the sky. I would imagine they were originally stock footage dug up out of old Army archives. Nonetheless, they were featured in the opening when the show began airing.

BTW, "12 O' Clock High" is a great study for the student of human resources management, even if the student does not foresee working for a corporation which specializes in delivering massive amounts of explosive materials on foreign cities. Also great for the budding community activist looking to polish their organizing skills.

Apologies to MikeC. In my haste, I didn't look over a portion of this page, and missed his post which shows the same contrails as the ones shown in "12 O' CH".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back