Debate Challenge from Madisonstar Moon to Mick West

Hama Neggs

https://www.facebook.com/madisonstar.moon/posts/347308675399873

I guess I'm behind on this one. What is she being told?

PS: I found Madison's other post about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Strawman

What is so bad about questioning sources?

It doesn't necessarily mean discarding them. It merely means checking their veracity and trustworthyness. Only if you are afraid of questioning your own beliefs can you be afraid of that.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
What is so bad about questioning sources?

It doesn't necessarily mean discarding them. It merely means checking their veracity and trustworthyness. Only if you are afraid of questioning your own beliefs can you be afraid of that.
By "questioning" there, she mean "doubting", not "verifying". In her mind those are very different things.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I'm working on a more comprehensive review of global dimming and brightening. It's an interesting topic, lots of local variation. But the key thing is that in North America, there has been consistent brightening.

Dane often quotes a figure of 22%. Turns out that's a figure for one location in Israel, between 1950 and 1990. So nothing at all to do with his solar panel degradation.
Here:
https://www.metabunk.org/threads/gl...idence-for-geoengineering-or-chemtrails.2182/

Last edited:

TWCobra

Madison has little or no technical knowledge.

After being banned on FB for posting a picture of an Airbus A380 test aircraft and executives standing in front of the barrels; I think someone claimed breach of copyright, she appears to believe that Airbus is some sort of private spraying organisation with its own Air Force. This is based on YT spraying videos where even though the airline is named, all she saw was the "airbus" in the title.

She also showed me the photo of the prototype A400M with the various flags of air forces that have ordered it, apparently believing that the Airbus Military Division is the private Air Force.

My job as an Airbus A330 pilot made me a suspect as well. We argued about this for quite some time privately and I still don't think she has changed her mind.

She will never debate anyone here one on one because of this lack of knowledge, and it makes her vulnerable to being defrauded. The RHIC reference and the insistence on remaining anonymous are stark red flags that would have any reasonable person cautious.

I say let her get on with it. She has been warned. Let the chips fall where they may.

Hama Neggs

The fact that Peekay came out later and said he had no intention of debating, but had only intended to attack, speaks volumes. Madison stood by, having asked for politeness, and never said a word about his opening statement being so utterly impolite. This whole thing would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic and sad and potentially harmful.

TWCobra

Anyone objectively listening to that broadcast, probably very few I admit, would be forming opinions on the entire community of chemtrail believers based upon Kusznir and his rants.

The man cannot string two words together without an epithet. He constantly mispronounced words, was undone by his own videos as far as weekend spraying is concerned, has no technical knowledge and admitted to drug use. At least we know where the paranoia comes from.

What a poster boy for the movement!

Bringing 9/11 into it and intentionally misrepresenting my answer to a question didn't help either.
Madison has disappointed me greatly with her actions. I'll have nothing further to do with her. She is wasting her life.

Leifer

....another offer...massaria_yt.jpg

(actually, I tried to send that....and could not. I subscribed to his channel, and could not even send a message.....maybe because I recently subscribed to his channel ??)

Last edited:

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I made a backup recording, which I was going to delete after Massaria posted his recording online. So when I found out he'd been infected with "a few viruses and possibly what someone called a root kit security breach" and had to delete the audio, then I sent him my backup copy.

We agreed he would release the audio, and it would then be public domain. So I was waiting for him to do this.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Let me suggest, ehm, Linux.
Yeah, I don't think that's the problem. This delay on releasing it makes it look like he never wanted to release it in the first place, and so made the story about the virus. That's the perception his actions give. I'd be happy to be proven wrong by him just releasing the audio.

Hama Neggs

Yeah, I don't think that's the problem. This delay on releasing it makes it look like he never wanted to release it in the first place, and so made the story about the virus. That's the perception his actions give. I'd be happy to be proven wrong by him just releasing the audio.
Ohhh.... HE told you to delete your audio file? Curiouser and curiouser.....

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
No, he asked me not to record it, but I was concerned that something like this might happen, so I made a backup copy, intending to delete it as soon as he released his copy. And yes, it would be the exact same thing as his copy that he claimed he was going to release into the public domain.

It's not as if people were unaware they were being recorded. At the start Massaria says

I don't want to post it yet, as I'd prefer Massaria to release it.

Hama Neggs

No, he asked me not to record it, but I was concerned that something like this might happen, so I made a backup copy, intending to delete it as soon as he released his copy. And yes, it would be the exact same thing as his copy that he claimed he was going to release into the public domain.

It's not as if people were unaware they were being recorded. At the start Massaria says

Oh. I guess I was confused. You DO have a copy still? If so.. EGG-cellent!

Jay Reynolds

Now that Massaria has a good copy and knows it is backed up, he can't use the excuse he came up with at first.

There really is only one reason I can think of that he doesn't want anyone to hear it.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I think I'll just type up the transcript. I hate long blocks of audio anyway. Text is so much nicer. It's 70 minutes long, should be about 10,000 words.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
I think you should release it as actual audio. Then nobody can claim you altered anything when transcribing.
I'd like a transcript anyway. If they claim the transcript is wrong, then I can just release the audio. The transcript can be corrected by them. It would then provide a mutually agreed upon record of what was said (which is not always clear in the audio due to connection problem).

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Initial (5:30 out of 70:00)

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
Lyrics to a pop song? ;)
There's occasioanl repition in there. I've taken some out, but don't want to stray too far from the original

Jazzy

Closed Account
The Mauna Loa readings are truer measurements of what is happening in our atmosphere than almost any other we can take, as Hawaii is based about as far away from the earth's industrial centers as can be achieved.

We should attach special weight to them as being measurements of the state of the whole earth's atmosphere. They show a regular exponential rise in CO2, and a regular annual oscillation of insolation with no increase of particulates, while clearly indicating volcanic eruptions. This leaves no room for present-day geo-engineering to exist. If it did - it would show at Mauna Loa.

It is obvious that you didn't stress this firmly enough. Just sayin'.

Leifer

This is interesting. Once you get into the flow of the "reading" format....it works quite well.
Because when reading, it eliminates verbal inflections and attitude. This may be a benefit, or a detriment....at certain points in the discussion.

Mick West

Administrator
Staff member
This is interesting. Once you get into the flow of the "reading" format....it works quite well.
Because when reading, it eliminates verbal inflections and attitude. This may be a benefit, or a detriment....at certain points in the discussion.
There was not too much attitude in the whole thing. I was a bit exasperated at times, and John got a bit plaintive, Dane was pretty steady, almost intense. But mostly plain speaking.

I'm about 27 minutes in now. It's actually a good way of making sure I understood exactly what was said.

VERY ROUGH TRANSCRIPT:

David Fraser

Good suggestion about the video. I wonder why any of their data is never presented in the form of an academic paper. It would certainly take any confusion out of debate.

MikeC

Closed Account
I found a site that has an article on atmospheric oxygen & someone who has been monitoring it from 1990 - until 2008 they suggest that the % has decreased by 0.0317%, and it suggests that this is potentially due to the depletion of oceanic phytoplankton:

FreiZeitGeist

This happens again and again by the Chemtrails-believers...

They just doesn´t read a title, a disclimer or something simular

This document is named:

... a recommended National Program for Weather-Modification.

... and did anything like that happened after this?! The answer is: No!

Last edited by a moderator:

JRBids

I don't think it's quite a fair discussion. They seem to be driving it and are familiar with the details of whatever paper or sub topic they bring up.

I also am amused with the theory that if a word exists (chemtrails) then that mean geoengineering is taking place in the form of thousands of planes spraying [something or other] every day.

Hama Neggs

I don't think it's quite a fair discussion. They seem to be driving it and are familiar with the details of whatever paper or sub topic they bring up.

I also am amused with the theory that if a word exists (chemtrails) then that mean geoengineering is taking place in the form of thousands of planes spraying [something or other] every day.
I like it where he tells Mick what he isn't allowed to say about the matter: "...and don't say that the guy was a UFO guy or whatever."

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
C CAJeffO's chemtrail debate challenge Contrails and Chemtrails 45
Jay Reynolds Debate challenge for John Hammell of IAHF Contrails and Chemtrails 4
TWCobra Chemtrail debate challenge. Contrails and Chemtrails 5
Graham2001 Socrates - “When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." Quotes Debunked 5
wonderland78 Help with a debate about curvature and distance calculations Flat Earth 30
Mick West Debunked: FBI Data Reveal 7,700 Terrorist Encounters in US General Discussion 6
Van Wigington Debate Mentioned in this radio segment, Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, January 30, 2016 Contrails and Chemtrails 16
Pete Tar Fullerton/Novella 9-11 debate Practical Debunking 0
Mick West Jim Babb & Kristen Meghan - Chemtrails Debate at Porcfest Contrails and Chemtrails 55
FreiZeitGeist Debate between Pilot Steven Kneussle and Mark McCandish on "The Truth denied" Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Mick West Wigington/West Geoengineering Debate West/Wigington Geoengineering Debate 233
Charlie Primero C-SPAN Conspiracy Debate - Webster Tarpley vs. Jonathan Kay General Discussion 1
tryblinking Reasoned, open, factual debate about 'chemtrails'...? Is it possible? Contrails and Chemtrails 152
Rory Explained: Space Shuttle Footage Reflection of Face [Shot Through Window] Conspiracy Theories 5
Gamolon Does Mick West's WTC model meet the Heiwa Challenge? 9/11 25
Svartbjørn The Challenge with Peer Review General Discussion 4
TWCobra Skyderalert Whistleblower challenge Contrails and Chemtrails 54
Truthnow A challenge to you to discuss this openly Contrails and Chemtrails 62
Critical Thinker Role reversal challenge: Disprove we are not "in the Matrix" Practical Debunking 41
Hama Neggs Challenge from Dane Wigington General Discussion 71
I Chemtrail Challenge! Prize offered! Contrails and Chemtrails 7
Mick West A Challenge to Chemtrail Believers - Explain this 1969 Issue of Popular Science Contrails and Chemtrails 8
FreiZeitGeist New Blog: The Chemtrails Challenge Contrails and Chemtrails 3
TWCobra Madisonstar Moon posts 59 year old photo of B47's contrailing. Contrails and Chemtrails 0
TWCobra Very good question asked by Madison Star Moon Contrails and Chemtrails 27
Hama Neggs Mike Glynn debates Peter Kusznir with Madisonstar Moon Contrails and Chemtrails 22
Related Articles

Related Articles