DC Owl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got to say, this whole discussion is exceedingly revealing. Y'all are teetering on the border of denying there's such a thing as conscious design just to prevent an association of friggin' owls to the capitol building (seriously, who cares...?), and yet I'm supposedly the one in denial.

I take special interest because I live in DC, and I see more obvious mythological imagery in architectural design elsewhere.

I won't deny it arguably looks like the caricature of an owl, among other things. However, is there any basis for the inclusion of an owl in the design? Does the orientation have any special meaning?

I mention the traffic circles look more like eyes because they have circles within them as eyes do, as opposed to the wide sweeps of grass that fill the others. But I digress seeing as at best it is the caricature of an owl.

I've got to say, this whole discussion is exceedingly revealing. Y'all are teetering on the border of denying there's such a thing as conscious design just to prevent an association of friggin' owls to the capitol building (seriously, who cares...?), and yet I'm supposedly the one in denial.

What? How is anyone denying conscious design? The only question is if the owl was consciously designed as an owl, or is simply a side effect of the design of the park.

In your case Mick I think you're just selling the artist terribly short in suggesting any resemblance of the shape was accidental/coincidental. It's others who refuse to even acknowledge there -is- an obvious symmetrical shape, and that it does bear a distinct resemblance to classic owl designs.

il_fullxfull.343563157.jpg
C7168r.jpg
Bec%u002527s+owls.jpg
lastone.png
. If you can't see the general shape of the lawn's path-system is a match for the general shape of classic owl designs, you simply aren't actually looking, or have deliberately decided not to see it.

It shouldn't have too, though. The shape is the shape. Anyone who thinks an artistically inclined landscaper doesn't strongly consider shape when doing a design is being naive. I'm attaching no meaning or significance to this shape whatsoever. If there is any, I couldn't begin to guess what it might be, nor particularly care. Even if it is a shout out to a bunch of super-rich dweebs and their homo-erotic woodland festivities, I don't see why that should matter. The design is simply there. Look. There it is.

I'm voting for accidental resemblance, which the designer might have noticed, but was not his original intent.

Fair enough I suppose. Still think you're selling the guy short, but at least you're not pretending not to see it, which is reassuring. :)

So the claim is that secret owl symbols are in someway evidence of Illuminati control...

in that case what about Sheffield Wednesday

Why are they struggling to hold a mid table position in the Championship and not winning the champions league every year? You'ld think with all that NWO money behind them they could afford a decent squad!!

I keep telling people we need a new NWO - the current one just isn't achieving much at all!!

We deserve a better class of overlord!!

I keep telling people we need a new NWO - the current one just isn't achieving much at all!!

We deserve a better class of overlord!!
Amen brother...the "Old World Order" ain't exactly hitting' 'em out of the park, now are they?

NWO!
NWO!
NWO!

Old World Order.png

I know I am really late to the party on this one, but if you showed me the ORIGINAL plan and said what does that look like to you? I would absolutely NOT have said an owl, but I would have said it looks like a face.

With the addition of the newer features,m the satellite photos do more clearly resemble an owl, than before.

It is still very clear to me, that despite, Grieves insistence that is it OBVIOUSLY an owl it isn't obviously anything, if so many other people can see different things though. The problem with this is of course, that once you have SEEN the owl, you can't unsee it, and so any other interpretation is much harder to see as obvious as the one you first saw.

As for the Moloch thing, my own research could find no links to owls until Alex Jones stated it as fact in his Bohemia Grove "expose". He also waffled on about a demon on the flyer, but when I showed the "demon" to other people and said "What does that look like to you?" nearly all the people seemed to think it was more a cartoon ladybird or other bug than anything demonic. The one who did see something vaguely evil and demonic admits to very dark thinking in general.

So as to the OP, I do not believe it was a secret symbol deliberately placed by the secret overlords for any putrpose whatsoever.
The landscape artist himself, MAY have seen something or deliberately inserted something into the pattern but as he never mentioned it, and is long dead, it is all just speculation either way and achieves nothing.

So the claim is that secret owl symbols are in someway evidence of Illuminati control...

in that case what about Sheffield Wednesday

Why are they struggling to hold a mid table position in the Championship and not winning the champions league every year? You'ld think with all that NWO money behind them they could afford a decent squad!!
Sheffield Wednesday are not doing well because they are part of the OLD World Order.
Sheffield, as you well know is proudly and always associated with STEEL.
Steel is not as strong as the hand that wields it:

That is why Sheffield Wednesday are currently on the tree of woe. :p

For the dollar bill, I remember watching this video which showed that the 'owl' is just part of the repetitive design which surrounds the bill, and once partially hidden confirms to Pareidolia.

...I would absolutely NOT have said an owl...
As for the Moloch thing, my own research could find no links to owls until Alex Jones stated it as fact in his Bohemia Grove "expose"...
And I immediately recognized it as Alex Jones

contrailscience.com_skitch_skitched_20130124_114515.jpg
Screen Shot 2014-12-17 at 8.12.35 AM.png

(too far between bran muffins, perhaps)

Last edited:
This 3 hour long documentary explains many of the architectural features around the world in a more intelligent context. It does not take the conspiratorial view, but rather looks at it from a historical context instead. I don't remember if the owl thing is in there, but many parts of the D.C layout are in this documentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back