"Dark UAP Free Falling" - Possible Black Plastic Bag

Skepticz_ez

So I found this video on Youtube that is supposed to be a video recording of a UAP. I am having trouble debunking the UAP part.
(There is nothing in this video suggesting that what’s being shown is of extraterrestrial origin and therefore is not the focus of this thread).

Following guidelines for new threads:
  • Focus on individual claim;
    Claim = UAP recorded on video
    Youtube user "Servants of God" has posted a video in which he/she, in the title, claims that the video is showing a UAP.
    Literal title of video;
    “Dark UAP free falling visited by another one at 35-36 sec and one shoots across at 57-59 sec mark”

• Title;
    Video allegedly showing UAP - Needs Debunking

• Describe what the claim of evidence is;
    The claim is that the video is evidence of UAP.

• Link and quote the claim;

Source: https://youtu.be/6FfIk1bl0p4

“Dark UAP free falling visited by another one…”

• Debunk if possible;
    The problem with the claim is that, frankly it is hard to dispute. I am personally having trouble debunking it myself. My hypothesis is some form of debris or video edited material (fake?). However, I am not knowledgeable enough when it comes to video editing or camera optics to make an educated evaluation of whether or not this could be a fake or not. Therefore, I am turning to this forum for help.
    Specifically the “big UAP” is hard to explain (for me).
    The “small UAP” might as well be a fly or insect…

• Ask specific question;
    Is this a UAP or not? Is there a rational/natural explanation to what is observed in the video posted?

• Videos must be accompanied by a description of the video, identifying the claim made in it, with time location if longer than 1 minute;
    Video allegedly showing “Dark UAP free falling…” (which is claimed in video title).
    Timestamps:
    1. 0:00 - 0:16 (big UAP)
    2. 0:28 – 0:36 (big UAP and small UAP – see screenshot)
    3. 0:57 – 0:58 (smaller UAP – see screenshot)
    4. 1:05 – 1:17 (big UAP close up)

• Links;
    There are no links other than the video link in this post.

• Don’t just post something and say “what do you guys think?”;
    Haven’t done that.

Below follows useful screenshots for guidance in reviewing abovementioned video.

Screenshot #1 (1:16)
UAP_001.png

Screenshot #2 (0:57)

UAP_002b.png

Screenshot #3 (0:36)

UAP_003-00_36(ring).png

Looks like a bin bag. Possible a partially deflated solar balloon

Attachments

• Dark UAP free falling stab clip.mp4
    701.9 KB

Looks like a bin bag. Possible a partially deflated solar balloon
Seeing this video loop, it actually does look like a bin bag.
Didn't notice the flapping - the looping sequence really helped. Incredible attention to detail!
Thanks Mick! :)

In the vid, he says "there's a white one up there too... Spinning..." The other common color for trash bags.

Capture.JPG

To me, that tilts suspicion more towards wind-lifted debris than a dying solar balloon.

Back