Claim: US military are preparing a major PSYOP/martial law - Op Jade Helm

Well, have to say I never saw that coming. After nothing happened, I expected, "Because WE were too vigilant so they pulled the plug" or "Because it was some kind of preparation for the REAL martial law." Not "Nuh uh it's totally happening for realsies this time you just didn't notice because football."

Good sign there's not much left to debunk aside from monitoring the progress of the story - anything will be taken as evidence with no consideration for context or meaning.

Last edited:
Courtesy of Snopes.com

FACT CHECK: Have Residents of Clint, Texas, been forcibly implanted with microchips by Jade Helm operatives?
Content from External Source
The answer is of course no, but now the Fake News sites are stirring the pot again by posting outrage inspiring headlines for web clicks.

http://m.snopes.com/blew-chips/

Courtesy of Snopes.com

FACT CHECK: Have Residents of Clint, Texas, been forcibly implanted with microchips by Jade Helm operatives?
The answer is of course no, but now the Fake News sites are stirring the pot again by posting outrage inspiring headlines for web clicks.

http://m.snopes.com/blew-chips/

While it's hard enough to believe that people swallow these stories, what I find even more mind boggling is that they seem to WANT to believe it.

The takeover of America well under way as the country sleeps its way through the major events and embraces the beginning of a new NFL season.

Reminds me of the famous Bill Shankly quote ( Bill Shankly was the legendary manager of Liverpool Football club when they were the biggest Football club in the world)

"Some people think that football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that."

I'm waiting for the "I Survived Jade Helm 15" shirts.

In fact, if they haven't been made into existence yet I think someone here should. Would make a bunch of cash selling to that crowd.

Last edited:
Wearin' my tank top NOW, beotches!!!!

Too slow!!!!

got a link there? I think I need one of these in my wardrobe. Unless its been seized by martial law. (the wardrobe, not the link)

*edit: thanks :)

Last edited:
I bet the serious CTers will find plenty of "evidence" that martial law DID happen.
Nah - they will claim their publicity forced TPTB to back down
"But you've got it wrong! This is just the PSYOP, folks. This is just to get you all accustomed to seeing troops flooding the streets and rounding up citizens as they've been doing during JH15...and no one is talking about it so therefore they've won!"

...wait for it. o_O

Yep. Nothing left to do but bury the bodies of the brave conspiracy theorists who were rounded up and exterminated. They tried to warn us but did we listen? No.

Yep. Nothing left to do but bury the bodies of the brave conspiracy theorists who were rounded up and exterminated. They tried to warn us but did we listen? No.
I was really hoping that Texas was going to end up back in the Mexicans' hands!!

(except, of course, for the Schlitterbahn Waterpark in New Braunfels)

I'm waiting for the "I Survived Jade Helm 15" shirts.

In fact, if they haven't been made into existence yet I think someone here should. Would make a bunch of cash selling to that crowd.
Totally off topic but I am amazed how quick people are to print t shirts after events. During the first Gulf War I was in Riyhad had when there was a scud attack. The next day people were sporting "I've been bombed in Riyhad" tshirts. It was quite funny though.

The latest conspiracy chatter I've seen on this is that it was, of course, the True Patriots who stopped Jade Helm from becoming all-out martial law by talking about it so much on the Internet.

The latest conspiracy chatter I've seen on this is that it was, of course, the True Patriots who stopped Jade Helm from becoming all-out martial law by talking about it so much on the Internet.

"Forget our courageous battlefield heroics!
You typists are the real heroes!!"

--Signed: Jimmy Doolittle, Alvin York & Audie Murphy

Last edited:
As we all predicted from the start...

I would really like to find one of those posts to forward it in some forums...so...evidence?? :)

Not everyone is giving up so easily.

The Daily Sheeple asked “are we witnessing further training and acclimation of an occupying force in our own country?”

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/blen...-rental-trucks-reveal-hidden-spy-rooms_092015

The Veterans Truth Network linked Jade Helm to the Virginia shootings.

Finally, you decide what happened in this latest Virginia TV reporter shooting. Is this another staged shock-and-awe psyop for Jade 2 software to monitor and track the reaction from the masses being that we are in the middle of Jade Helm operations? Is this a staged event to boost the likelihood of a UN Arms Trade Treaty signing? Is this a great story to get attention away from Hillary scandals and a collapsing economy? Is it all the above? I believe it very well could be. You decide for yourself.
http://www.veteranstruthnetwork.com...oincidences-surrounding-the-virginia-shooting

Lastly, Jade Helm is one sign, among many, of an “end-times prophecy.”

If I were in the higher echelons of the US military I would be tempted to name future exercises with something like Exercise Martial Law or Exercise Enslave Texas and make sure some foreign troops are invited.

The Veterans Truth Network linked Jade Helm to the Virginia shootings.

Finally, you decide what happened in this latest Virginia TV reporter shooting. Is this another staged shock-and-awe psyop for Jade 2 software to monitor and track the reaction from the masses being that we are in the middle of Jade Helm operations? Is this a staged event to boost the likelihood of a UN Arms Trade Treaty signing? Is this a great story to get attention away from Hillary scandals and a collapsing economy? Is it all the above? I believe it very well could be. You decide for yourself.
http://www.veteranstruthnetwork.com...oincidences-surrounding-the-virginia-shooting

(Bolded) WHAT?!? Buahahaha!

"Commander, SIGINT informs us patriots know of our plan and are prepared"
"Damn them, they can go to hell, if they want a fight, they can have one"
"But one of them is Chuck Norris, sir"
Abort!!

I've seen "it's being done covertly now", "Sept 23 is the next date to watch", and....

jh3.PNG
"Okay guys. We gave that household a stern talking to!
Just 133,957,179 more doors to knock on...
and THEN people will be conditioned for our unicorn takeover!"

Screen Shot 2015-09-16 at 1.13.24 PM.png

If I were in the higher echelons of the US military I would be tempted to name future exercises with something like Exercise Martial Law or Exercise Enslave Texas and make sure some foreign troops are invited.
Oh David, where is your sense of adventure?

Operation Rapture
Operation 2nd Amendment Deny
Operation Rothschild

Back