Claim: US military are preparing a major PSYOP/martial law - Op Jade Helm

It takes Alex just 3m55 secs to use my personal favourite quote of "They're training for the robots to come after us!" o_O
To be fair (and you will not catch me saying this often!) Alex Jones has a point here, that there is research and debate about autonomous platforms being employed in the future, though exceedingly unlikely to have an autonomous strike capability.

Obviously though Jones has it wilfully ass-backwards in order to scare the crap out of people and probably make a dvd called "Defend your family and liberty from the NWO Terminators"....

Or something....

What Robot would the founding fathers have used?

I know a question for a different thread, but just what is it about the Americans (not all obviously) total distrust in their Government (a sort of rethorical question - but??)

here in the UK/Europe we err on just a healthy cynical realism regarding our governments "control" or more often lack off - in shaping any event

I know a question for a different thread, but just what is it about the Americans (not all obviously) total distrust in their Government (a sort of rethorical question - but??)

here in the UK/Europe we err on just a healthy cynical realism regarding our governments "control" or more often lack off - in shaping any event

My question also: It does seem to be an American affliction. We have massive exercises over here, and the most people usually get upset about is a bit of noise. This one makes Jade Helm seem a bit tame.

Yet even Americans are alarmed by our exercises over here!

...just what is it about the Americans (not all obviously) total distrust in their Government (a sort of rethorical question - but??)

I don't claim to know...it seems that when I was raised (California, in the '70s & '80s)
"healthy cynical realism" would've described the attitude of most people here, then, too.

Something about the massive, rapid expansion of the internet seems to have dumped more info
into our laps than we're quite ready to absorb. Kind of a cyber data version of "Future Shock."

I would argue too, that (per Dunning-Kruger) those with the wackiest views, are also among the loudest and
thus get the attention of media and politicians disproportionately...at least I want to believe it's a small faction.

Of course, all those things could apply to UK/Europe or lots of other places. I think that one of the biggest
reasons that people believe extravagent claims about the U.S. massive secret government programs they imagine,
is simply that--with the largest economy in the world--it seems like the U.S. gov could be spending billions
on off-the-books super secret operations, like pulling off a Boston Marathon illusion in real time, fooling
thousands of witnesses, that George Lucas & ILM couldn't do in a year. In short, I think some people assume
that the gov has virtually unlimited resources, and thus can create virtually any alternate reality to fool them...

Last edited:
Something about the massive, rapid expansion of the internet seems to have dumped more info
into our laps than we're quite ready to absorb. Kind of a cyber data version of "Future Shock."
I have a theory about this, and the way information is presented. 20 years ago Jones would have been an unkempt guy on a street corner with a bullhorn and a cardboard sign. Because making videos and putting them on equal standing with a broadcaster on the internet can be done by anyone, it is an access equaliser.

Dahboo's video above adds no new facts about what the exercise is about, yet determines something sinister. This is reflected in more unfounded nonsense in the comments.

I have a theory about this, and the way information is presented. 20 years ago Jones would have been an unkempt guy on a street corner with a bullhorn and a cardboard sign. Because making videos and putting them on equal standing with a broadcaster on the internet can be done by anyone, it is an access equaliser.

Dahboo's video above adds no new facts about what the exercise is about, yet determines something sinister. This is reflected in more unfounded nonsense in the comments.
I mostly agree, and would even argue that there is a lot of good that comes from the democratization
of the culture brought by YouTube specifically, and the internet generally.
If deidre starts a genius YouTube channel, with great, reliable information, and people flock to it,
and/or decide that she presents news better than CNN etc., does...great! Society is better!
I think the "old media" was too damned narrow and restrictive.

Of course, the down side is that when you go--virtually overnight--from far too few sources,
to a virtual flood of sources with no track record, many people will not have learned to
discriminate between quality sources and utter bullshit. Which is why even the most idiotic stuff like
"Absolute Proof the Moon is a Hologram" is 'liked' by 75% of those that watch it...with no critical eye, obviously...

To be fair (and you will not catch me saying this often!) Alex Jones has a point here, that there is research and debate about autonomous platforms being employed in the future, though exceedingly unlikely to have an autonomous strike capability.
Absolutely, and platforms like Boston Dynamics "big dog" and especially "spot" are the next step. There's a good video of spot below. Not quite a T-1000 yet, but still quite amazing in terms of capabilities:

...and still a far cry from "ERMAHGER...teh killr robotz!"

Absolutely, and platforms like Boston Dynamics "big dog" and especially "spot" are the next step. There's a good video of spot below. Not quite a T-1000 yet, but still quite amazing in terms of capabilities:

...and still a far cry from "ERMAHGER...teh killr robotz!"

Trust me, we are all looking forward in the Army for the robots to carry our stuff!

They are a bit noisy though....:(

They are a bit noisy though
Yeah I saw a number of prototypes prior to this model. Spot seems to be much quieter than big dog or RHex, which sounded like a chainsaw. Not a bad start tho.
Trust me, we are all looking forward in the Army for the robots to carry our stuff!
That just means you can carry double, your pack plus whatever the bot can manage! Or, my favourite scenario, bot breaks down and boss decides it's too "sensitive" (expensive) to leave behind, so it gets broken down and man packed out.

Because of "mission compatibility issues"(too expensive, send grunts)
Sorry, in British Army parlance, to 'deny' something is to destroy it so that it doesn't get taken by the enemy.

Vehicles are usually done with a phos grenade, but some kit needs a special touch, so they call me. I destroyed a load of old Russian artillery pieces in Afghanistan as they were being replaced with better ones by the Afghan Army, and the Americans were a bit unhappy just leaving them for someone else to re-employ, even if they were up the top of a mountain.

These dogs, if they enter service will probably be equipped with a destruction device of some sort.

These dogs, if they enter service will probably be equipped with a destruction device of some sort.
I'm reminded of the Russian anti-tank dog bomb

They were intensively trained by the Soviet and Russian military forces between 1930 and 1996 and used in 1941–1942 against German tanks in World War II. Although the original dog training routine was to leave the bomb and retreat so that the bomb would be detonated by the timer, this routine failed and was replaced by an impact detonation procedure which killed the dog in the process.
Content from External Source

..and its somewhat ironic draw backs...

Another serious training mistake was revealed later; the Soviets used their own diesel-engine tanks to train the dogs rather than German tanks which had gasoline engines. As the dogs relied on their acute sense of smell, the dogs sought out familiar Soviet tanks instead of strange-smelling German tanks.

I'd like to see some cute heads on those doggie robots. Now they look decapitated.
They thought of that on the casualty robot:

RobotNAT_468x467.jpg

But if I regained conciousness and THIS was scooping me up, I'd be inclined to panic and fight it off...

Chuck Norris: 'If Washington wants to cool the embers of controversy, then it should quit stoking the fire, as with the posting of a map of Jade Helm 15 “just” exercises that label some areas of the country, including Texas, as “hostile"....'

Chuck Norris: 'It’s neither over-reactionary nor conspiratorial to... ask for transparency about Jade Helm 15 or any other government activity'.

Huh?

A few quick points regarding Americans' relatively high distrust of their government (my two cents):

1. Most of this stuff (AJ, IW, DI, etc) seems to come out of 'the south' (ie Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, etc), which is culturally very distant from the rest of the advanced world. People from the rest of the country and especially the northeast are much more similar to Europeans/Canadians/East Asians.

2. The US has an enormous population, and thus a much larger community of AJ types and followers than other advanced countries, possibly creating economies of scale for the AJ types.

3. The US is a vast country, with so many people, cultures, and so much going on that it can seem to many Americans that it's effectively the only country in the world; expressed differently, for many Americans the United States is a world unto itself. An American can easily live a full and rich life, including fine vacations and exciting and exotic trips, without ever crossing an international border. And indeed, in my experience at least, Americans tend to be much more insulated and unaware of the rest of the planet than people from other countries (on average).

So to many Americans, the US government is 'the government', not 'a government'. An Irishman, for example, would have much less respect for his government's capabilities, because he would be acutely aware that it's only one of many - and even if he did suspect it of engagement in a great big conspiracy, he'd expect that other governments would challenge/expose the conspiracy. But to an American, the notion of 'other governments' is more likely to be vague, unreal, and distant - and the potential threat posed by his government all the greater for it.

4. The national self-narrative in much of the US has it that the US is the great bastion of liberty and freedom, that it's a brave new experiment in a world full of tyranny, and that therefore Americans must always be on guard against threats to their liberty. Many Americans are still raised to fight the Revolution, and continue fighting it until they die. (This phenomena is not unique to the US, as we see countries around the world that have undergone successful revolutions against 'tyranny' that still use revolutionary imagery and rhetoric, and still call their military units by revolutionary-sounding names like 'Revolutionary Guard', 'Republican Guard', 'People's Army', and so on.) IMO this aspect of 'patriotic' American culture probably constributes to the tendency of some Americans to call 'tyranny!' at the drop of a map.

Last edited:
Yes, that chimes with my, albeit long distant view

And the point about Americans having a world within a world and hence conflating "a" government with "the" government is an interesting one.

Maybe this means that Americans (maybe subconsciously) have higher expectations of "the" government

Certainly in the UK people would say, "well our government is a bit cr4p, but boy not as cr4p as the Italians etc " so a slight sense of context

Any thoughts on what they actually might be?

Mobile Satlink? Similar http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6093/6418775953_691702f7de.jpg

More of the same

http://newportfabmachine.com/mobile-satellite-systems/3031306

http://www.afcea.org/content/?q=netherlands-melds-satellite-communications

or perhaps part of weapons system http://www.armyrecognition.com/unit...nical_data_sheet_specifications_pictures.html

- One ROR Range Only Radar: Pulse radar (AN/MPQ-37 or AN/MPQ-51 Phase II) that automatically comes into operation if the HPIR radar cannot determine the range, typically because of jamming. The ROR is difficult to jam because it operates only briefly during the engagement, and only in the presence of jamming.

Last edited:
A new story (10 May) making the rounds has the Army deploying microwave weapons as part of Jade Helm.

http://allnewspipeline.com/Microwave_Weapons_Nevada_Jade_Helm_15.php

Untitled.png
These look like towed generators to me. Any thoughts on what they actually might be?
I'm no expert on these weapons (there is no explosive charge so not my thing), but as this is a military exercise, I expect them to use all their kit.

Where the link goes too far is to assert that their presence makes martial law more probable, and that they were used in Iraq.

Mobile Satlink? Similar http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6093/6418775953_691702f7de.jpg

More of the same

http://newportfabmachine.com/mobile-satellite-systems/3031306

http://www.afcea.org/content/?q=netherlands-melds-satellite-communications

or perhaps part of weapons system http://www.armyrecognition.com/unit...nical_data_sheet_specifications_pictures.html

- One ROR Range Only Radar: Pulse radar (AN/MPQ-37 or AN/MPQ-51 Phase II) that automatically comes into operation if the HPIR radar cannot determine the range, typically because of jamming. The ROR is difficult to jam because it operates only briefly during the engagement, and only in the presence of jamming.
That makes sense. I imagine they are relying upon organic communications capability. The first photo looks very close to the unit on the trailer in the original.

A new story (10 May) making the rounds has the Army deploying microwave weapons as part of Jade Helm.

http://allnewspipeline.com/Microwave_Weapons_Nevada_Jade_Helm_15.php

Untitled.png
These look like towed generators to me. Any thoughts on what they actually might be?

I am more scared of the new build up of Rocket Launchers than microwaves.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/0...exas-amid-walmart-jade-helm-military-buildup/

Especially since
some have speculated that they could be converted into portable prison cells
To me they look old and in storage. If "they" are trying to take over Texas why would they hide their equipment on the side of the road. Not very sneaky at all.

I am more scared of the new build up of Rocket Launchers than microwaves.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/0...exas-amid-walmart-jade-helm-military-buildup/

Especially since
some have speculated that they could be converted into portable prison cells
To me they look old and in storage. If "they" are trying to take over Texas why would they hide their equipment on the side of the road. Not very sneaky at all.
I have tried to explain to some people on Youtube that most of this equipment is from the drawdown in Afghanistan (1000s of vehicles) and other bases around the world:

http://www.g2mil.com/obcl.htm

This kit has to go somewhere, and the southern states are the nest place to store military kit as it preserves in the best.

Dahboo77 though takes ANY photo of anything military and assigns evil agency to it.

In this one, the colour they are painted is significant in some way....o_O

After a little bit more digging, I found a nice comment explaining the Rocket Launchers.

Here are the facts of the location of the missile launchers in the above video. This comes from a retired Army Colonel who works as a consultant to Texas on border security. I have the utmost respect for his information:

the man said he was in Texarkana, Tx……it is and has been a military site for weapons and ammunition storage since WWII. It is called the Rdd River Army Depot. It is the primary maintenance facility for tactical wheeled vehicles. There is approximately 20,000 acres.

100 James Carlow Drive
Red River Army Depot
Texarkana, TX 75507

Red River Army Depot is located in an area commonly known as the Four States Area. The Depot is situated in Northeast Texas, Bowie County, approximately 18 miles west of Texarkana, 170 miles east of Dallas and 150 miles west of Little Rock, AR. Texarkana is unique as it is divided into both Texas and Arkansas. The states of Oklahoma and Louisiana are within an hour’s drive and many RRAD employees commute from all four states. Texarkana is the largest city near RRAD; however there are numerous smaller communities near the Depot. Although the military population in the area is small, the support from the community is overwhelming.

History

Originally, Red River was intended only as an ammunition storage depot. However, no sooner had the first trainloads of ammunition begun to arrive, than the demands of World War II caused top defense planners to take another look at the new installation. A good labor market, excellent transportation facilities, and the installation’s nearness to the great southwestern training areas and southern ports were reason enough to expand the depot mission to include general supply storage and tank repair facilities.

Mission

The depot’s vast industrial complex has the capacity and capability to completely overhaul and re-manufacture combat systems and tactical vehicles. The multi-function capability fully supports the ongoing joint transformation. The mission flexibility and responsiveness of the workforce, equipment and facilities provide the depot a competitive edge within the defense industry. Additionally, personnel supporting the combat and tactical vehicle missions possess a wide-range of core skills that are essential to supporting the war fighter. As evidenced in recent operations (Global War on Terrorism & Operation Iraqi Freedom) RRAD quickly shifted effort to meet changing combatant commander requirements both on the industrial complex and by deploying teams world wide to improve near term readiness and provide for the long term sustainment of our combat and tactical fleets. RRAD technical resources include the capability to design, fabricate, and manufacture a wide variety of items, from specialty parts to unique prototype weapon systems and vehicles.

Conduct ground combat, and tactical system sustainment maintenance operations, and related support services worldwide, for US and Allied forces and friendly nations in support of the Warfighter. Be an active and viable partner within our community and the Four States area.

There ya go……And I might add….a huge employer and has been for decades.

I have tried to explain to some people on Youtube that most of this equipment is from the drawdown in Afghanistan (1000s of vehicles) and other bases around the world:

This kit has to go somewhere, and the southern states are the nest place to store military kit as it preserves in the best.

Dahboo77 though takes ANY photo of anything military and assigns evil agency to it.

That pink one must be from the "Barbie" line of tanks.

some have speculated that they could be converted into portable prison cell

I mean, yeah, maybe, but, it's possible... Why convert a very expensive and high tech piece of kit that plays a key role in the US's impressive air superiority when the military also owns an awful lot of things like steel cargo containers, armored trucks that can isolate the driver compartment, or actual vehicles designed for the transport of prisoners?

I mean, this is like me saying I could convert my computer into a book shelf. Sure, I could, but since I actually own a book shelf, that would be pants-on-head crazy.

...Why convert a very expensive and high tech piece of kit that plays a key role in the US's impressive air superiority when the military also owns an awful lot of things like steel cargo containers, armored trucks that can isolate the driver compartment, or actual vehicles designed for the transport of prisoners?

I mean, this is like me saying I could convert my computer into a book shelf. Sure, I could, but since I actually own a book shelf, that would be pants-on-head crazy.
Look Mister, are you going to try to make this damned narrative fit, or not??!!??

And sure, the military says it wants to complete more thorough testing of the relatively new
Active Denial Systems (ADS) that use directed microwaves to control unruly or opposition crowds...
but I'm scared that they are going to deliberately (slightly) overcook the "BBQ BEEF" Hot Pockets of Waco residents...

An

Anniston Army Depot is in Alabama, they rebuild and refit the vehicles there, and ship them by rail to the various Army bases, usually to the West...Not unusual at all...

This quote needs more Yakety Sax.

I mean, yeah, maybe, but, it's possible... Why convert a very expensive and high tech piece of kit that plays a key role in the US's impressive air superiority when the military also owns an awful lot of things like steel cargo containers, armored trucks that can isolate the driver compartment, or actual vehicles designed for the transport of prisoners?

I have some computers as bedside tables but they ARE very old G4s

I have some computers as bedside tables but they ARE very old G4s

I am still using my G4! It's still running! I upgraded the processor years ago and I do illustration work and pagination. I use Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark Xpress...it just keeps running! I am planning to purchase a new Mac, however.

Back