Claim: Representative Anna Paulina Luna has seen UAP photos of Technology the US Doesn't Have.

Considering Ryan Graves (former navy pilot) appears not to know the cube within a sphere is a type of radar reflector ballon, Rep. Gaetz not being able to identify something seems almost expected. If our own pilots can’t identify known tech, what hope would Rep. Gaetz have?

At this point it really feels like this is getting milked and exploited. I find it very unlikely that they couldn't straightforwardly declassify and release this alleged image for public analysis given its provenance hardly seems to indicate anything especially sensative would be revealed by its release. Here I think pathological secrecy is making things worse-I get wanting to control information and shield classified programs, but is a blurry image of a UFO from a well-understood aircraft that's not exactly brand new really something to be cagey about?

Considering Ryan Graves (former navy pilot) appears not to know the cube within a sphere is a type of radar reflector ballon, Rep. Gaetz not being able to identify something seems almost expected. If our own pilots can’t identify known tech, what hope would Rep. Gaetz have?
View attachment IMG_5231.webp
The real question should be, “did we get this from the aliens, or did the aliens get this from us?”

View attachment IMG_5231.webp
The real question should be, “did we get this from the aliens, or did the aliens get this from us?”
wow that is the exact thing in that video, this is crazy, how did no one recognize this? Learning about this UFO flap has been a major eye opener for just how powerful motivated reasoning and tunnel vision are for reinforcing hoaxes/misunderstandings.

This doesn't apply anymore. The reason the Gimbal looks so bad is that it was taped on 8mm Hi 8 VHS, and beyond that, the recording was compressed before it made it to the internet. That tech is not used for footage anymore, it's all digital.
The reason Gimbal is unidentifiable is that glare/bloom covers up the far distant craft that causes it; that glare/bloom and the diffraction spikes are caused by the atmosphere and the pod optics. This would have happened in the exact same manner if the video had been captured and stored digitally.

Last edited:
"...images of 4 of these things that... a Raptor pilot... took these images of these objects right next to his plane... the thermal imaging of this showed the heat at the bottom of the object, and not at the top" - Tucker Carlson, Fullsend Podcast (about FL UAP meet)
Content from External Source
Note that if the F22 pilot was using thermal imaging, that possibly contradicts what Gaetz claims he was told (bold by me):

Interesting that he specifically mentions a "Raptor pilot" as the F-22 does not currently have a FLIR/IRST capability.

Also as pointed out before, to a large degree these quotes make no sense.

"he had to manually take this image from one of the lenses"

If he manually took photos of the display then the FLIR was working.

If he was taking pictures of an object outside the canopy, how was it an IR pic? Was he using a handheld thermal camera?

Interesting that he specifically mentions a "Raptor pilot" as the F-22 does not currently have a FLIR/IRST capability.

A couple years or so ago, I remember reading F-22 was going to get IRST retrofitted. I don't know when the UFO incident under discussion occurred, but could that have been an Eglin test bird for ISTR?

A couple years or so ago, I remember reading F-22 was going to get IRST retrofitted. I don't know when the UFO incident under discussion occurred, but could that have been an Eglin test bird for ISTR?

That is definitely something they started talking about more seriously a late 2021 early 2022. They've also been testing some stealthy pods, and there is some specululation that they may add an IRST that way. Like you mentioned, the timeline is a huge question.

I believe that at least some of the space that was originally planned to host an IRST has been filled with something else.

There is also the MAWS (AN/AAR-56), but the pilot doesn't have access to the raw video from that system. It's possible they're upgrading those sensors & expanding it to behave more like the F-35s EODAS (AN/AAQ-37).

Cube Within A Sphere UFOs Are NOT Radar ReflectorsRyan Graves explains in greater detail why the dark cube within a clear sphere objects that his fellow pilots have encountered over the years are not radar reflectors.- Doesn't explain the maneuvers & performance- Radar reflectors are old technology- Doesn't fit the category of capabilities to scale up- More sophisticated ways to trick radar- We're far past balloons with radar reflectors

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4aEHoV3lKU

Source: https://twitter.com/MikeColangelo/status/1686551053469102080

somewhat familiar with the matter
This quote by Gaetz can be interpreted as sarcasm, according to this normie :)

So it's just a complete coincidence that this UFO strongly resembles a radar reflector balloon, and allegedly these UFOs have done manuvers that would rule them being balloons out, but the only footage of them we have is it zipping by a pilot with no maneuvering whatsoever, just like you'd expect a balloon to be doing?
Seems a little suspicious to me.

So it's just a complete coincidence that this UFO strongly resembles a radar reflector balloon, and allegedly these UFOs have done manuvers that would rule them being balloons out, but the only footage of them we have is it zipping by a pilot with no maneuvering whatsoever, just like you'd expect a balloon to be doing?
Seems a little suspicious to me.
This is becoming so annoying with these ufo believers like Graves. I’ll refer again to my question on post #43. Did the cube within a sphere (radar reflector) come from us or the aliens? I feel like I’m taking crazy pills sometimes reading and hearing what these guys like Graves and Corbell come up with lol. Done ranting.

Last edited:
It comes down to a single question.

Has any pilot physically obsered a cube in a sphere UAP perform the kinematic feats attributed to some UAPs?

Has any pilot physically obsered a cube in a sphere UAP perform the kinematic feats attributed to some UAPs?
Well considering Graves has made the claim that pilots were seeing these objects everyday for years he sure believes it. But no videos have ever surfaced of these things with literally hundreds of opportunities to go up and video them?!? Cool story bro (Graves).

When I looked up radar reflections, they are put stationary to calibrate radars, by being a known size and reflectivity and location, and also on ships masts to extend the range that ships can be detected on marine radar over the horizon. It's use as some kind of decoy doesn't seem to make sense. There's active jammers that have a more strategic advantage. The illustration of one comes from a US patent of an object that we never built. Finally, reflectors that do float are hung from balloons. This is certainly more practical as you can change the size of both the reflector and the balloon.
I don't know if we can find Graves stating specifically that one particular radar return showed impossible manoeuvres and then that specific object/group was intercepted, but certainly he made a statement under oath at the hearing of seeing such radar returns and discussing the interception with pilots.

Finally, reflectors that do float are hung from balloons. This is certainly more practical as you can change the size of both the reflector and the balloon.
Marine reflectors have the reflector inside.
Article:
The 18 inch octahedral array is built into a round inflatable radar reflector for easy deployment under extreme conditions. The Echomax A03i Inflatable specifically designed for liferaft deployment, they can be safely vacuum sealed into a liferaft then those designed from rigid metal plates.
1972799_0909-1111.jpg

Different model:
HTB1WKSjMVXXXXcpXVXXq6xXFXXXV.jpg

These could easily be built to float in air. (Maybe these float if you fill them with helium?) Pairing balloon and reflector makes sense as the size of the balloon needs to match the weight of the reflector anyway.

Worth noting that it's possible that the cube in a sphere is simply a weird looking balloon and not a radar reflector balloon, we're all just struck by how striking the resemblance is. i'm wondering if perhaps a version of this kind of technology has been made, possibly for nefarious purposes. If this is a Chinese or Russian operation to test how the Us reacts to a weird balloon they made for electronic warfare/distraction, then I think we flunked.

I'd offer a friendly amendment to that. To my mind, the question is "Has any pilot captured video of a cube in a sphere UAP performing the kinematic feats..." Absent such supporting evidence, what a pilot may have observed is unknowable, given the unreliability of eyewitness testimony -- we can't know what they saw, we can only know what they SAY they saw, and people make mistakes, memories are fungible, some people make up tall tales, etc.*

Secondary question would be, "Can you show it to us?"

So far, among the cases I've followed, all the amazing maneuvers happen when the camera is not on, and all the videos feature objects that don't do anything interesting, but are hard to make out what they are. (In a few cases, it is easy to make out what they are once somebody recognizes the Batman Balloon or Graduation Balloon, etc.)

*This is not to say that no eyewitness testimony is ever correct -- just that some percentage of it is not, and it is hard to determine whether a particular bit of testimony is in the accurate group, or is not. When trying to establish an extraordinary claim, such lack of surety is not tolerable.

I'd offer a friendly amendment to that. To my mind, the question is "Has any pilot captured video of a cube in a sphere UAP performing the kinematic feats..." Absent such supporting evidence, what a pilot may have observed is unknowable, given the unreliability of eyewitness testimony -- we can't know what they saw, we can only know what they SAY they saw, and people make mistakes, memories are fungible, some people make up tall tales, etc.*

That would be a follow up question for me.

The language used by Graves et al is vague to the point that I want clarity as to whether or not different events are being conflated before moving further.

Some UAPs appear to be cubes inside of spheres
Some UAPs appear to exhibit unprecedented performance

If the former is separate from the latter, it makes it easier to connect them with being radar target balloons.

Last edited:
Back