Bucky Rogers: Another anti-NWO domestic terrorist caught before the final act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.startribune.com/local/206277591.html?page=1&c=y

Almost seems like a weekly occurrence because of the dangerous influence of the false-flag/conspiracy con-men who are continuously infecting the minds of their delusional followers.
From the article it sounds like he is a product of his upbringing more than anything else. If your parents advocate the Black Snake Militia and fly the US flag upside down you are probably going to have anti-government leanings.

The sites like infowars just give credence to folks with anti government views. To a large extent each feeds on the other.

I am going to use an illustration drawn from the MMP game I play. The goal of each server (runs about a year) is to put together a team to build a 'wonder of the world', while the other teams try to stop you. One problem that an alliance has is spies. Every alliance that I have ever been in that worried and concentrated on looking for spies, ended up with a worse spy problem. Folks would get mad and then offer to spy for the other side. The problem feeds itself. Today we have a lot of sites that feed into those with all sorts of non standard views.

Is there something to debunk here? or is this just info?
The sites like infowars just give credence to folks with anti government views. To a large extent each feeds on the other.

I am going to use an illustration drawn from the MMP game I play. The goal of each server (runs about a year) is to put together a team to build a 'wonder of the world', while the other teams try to stop you. One problem that an alliance has is spies. Every alliance that I have ever been in that worried and concentrated on looking for spies, ended up with a worse spy problem. Folks would get mad and then offer to spy for the other side. The problem feeds itself. Today we have a lot of sites that feed into those with all sorts of non standard views.

Heh. I saw the header and said to myself this will be about AJ in a flash. What do I win?

I'm afraid to ask what "standard" views are, although I'm guessing your own view yours to fall under that umbrella. Regardless, this smacks of an fbi hatched deal back to front.

I think the general topics (conspiracy theory causing violence, or are conspiracy theories just a natural destination for the clinically paranoid, who might be violent regardless) have been covered well elsewhere, especially with the LAX shooter thread. So unless anyone has any specific claim of evidence they want to discuss, then this thread will be closed.

Heh. I saw the header and said to myself this will be about AJ in a flash. What do I win?

I'm afraid to ask what "standard" views are, although I'm guessing your own view yours to fall under that umbrella. Regardless, this smacks of an fbi hatched deal back to front.
He's a convicted felon.
From the article:
Rogers’ conviction in 2011 for felony burglary in Lac qui Parle County meant he is not allowed to have a firearm. He also has a 2009 misdemeanor conviction for dangerous handling of a weapon in Hennepin County, as well as other criminal violations, according to online court records.
Content from External Source
Unless he has had his rights restored he surrendered his right to bear arms when he chose start stealing things. Despite this he openly displayed weapons and made Molotov cocktails and explosives. He regularly posted pictures of himself to Facebook posing with the weapons he's not allowed to have. Combine that with anti-government postings and talk about potentially bombing the Montevideo Police Department and he might as well have been waving a neon banner and yelling "hey law enforcement, look at me". The FBI didn't have to hatch anything. He's a victim of his own poor decision making skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back