Alleged DHS Employee Leaks of filmed UAPs.

The following video popped up repeatedly a couple of times in the last months on Reddit and was allegedly leaked from a DHS employee to the user NY_UAP_Discussion who runs an Instagram and YT channel. The movie consists out three shorter excerpts.

The first excerpt at 0:00 depicts a UAP chasing an A-10 and it subsequently flying around within the air.

4-21...Douglas Arizona. Caught on Camera by Mobile Scope truck chasing an A-10. Incident was reported to the Air Force Base. AF personnel copied the video. Unknown what the craft was.
Link: ny_uap_discussion (Instagram)

The second excerpt at 1:57 depicts a UAP called 'the rubber duck' flying close above to what looks like a cloud cover, allegedly filmed from an RC-26 Metroliner.
I have another one I call the Rubber Duck UFO. It was filmed by a DOD RC-26 doing the Border Mission. The Mission Sensor Operator (MSO.) Was unable to determine what it was. The object changed altitude, speeds of 180 mph estimated and traveled a distance of over 20+ miles. Agents on the Ground were unable to gain visual of the object and the RC-26 broke station and RTB.

The third excerpt at 3:14 depicts a human-sized object floating around within the Tohono O'odom Reservoir. Note that for the last video the "leaker" acknowledges the presence of a military facility around, thus suggesting possible military equipment as an explanation.

The individual who sent me the A10 and rubber duck videos has just sent me yet another strange capture taken with FLIR. We tried our best to see if it may have a terrestrial explanation but we were stumped.

I think excerpts #1 and #3 are not very spectacular and have possibly very prosaic explanations. However, excerpt #2 "the rubber duck" is the one that still looks comparably ambiguous.

Last edited:
The one in the desert is something moving fast on the ground IMO...maybe a person on a motorcycle or ATV? If you look closely at the pixels around the object, I think it's bigger than it appears to be...meaning we aren't seeing something, like a vehicle below it.

The one in the desert is something moving fast on the ground IMO...maybe a person on a motorcycle or ATV? If you look closely at the pixels around the object, I think it's bigger than it appears to be...meaning we aren't seeing something, like a vehicle below it.
I agree with you. Towards the end, I think you can see what might be dust clouds.

Edit: I take that back. The dust could be compression artifacts combined with what my brain is expecting to see. Low information zone for sure. Also, it’s “reservation” not “reservoir”.

Last edited:
I am sure this video requires pretty good analysis. I have zero free time to do anything helpful..

I agree with you. Towards the end, I think you can see what might be dust clouds.

Edit: I take that back. The dust could be compression artifacts combined with what my brain is expecting to see. Low information zone for sure. Also, it’s “reservation” not “reservoir”.

4:26 (when the object is on the far right of the screen) sure looks like a dust cloud to me.

The first clip looks like the aircraft is towing a sensor pod (like they use on test flights); hard to get a sense of what the trajectory is because the camera aircraft is also maneuvering

We need some solid references and sources svp.

I cannot see why this is ground breaking. We have a bit more pixels to work with, true. But, as we (I?) cannot make out if the camera is moving like a lunatic, or the blob is moving rapidly, I have no idea.

The flying dot seems much closer than the plane. A bird, a bug? Remarkably unremarkable footage to be honest.
That was my immediate reaction too...A bird lower and closer to the camera.

PS - I'd further agree with the later suggestions of one of the larger raptors...That is exactly what I thought of.

Back