Academic Research Study on Climate-related Narratives - Volunteers needed for Interviews

JAkin

Hello everyone,

Firstly, I am new to Metabunk.org, so I am happy to be part of this community, and I appreciate the warm welcome I have experienced so far.
I am a 2nd year PhD student in the Information Systems department at UT Austin.

I am conducting a research study - on narratives and alternate narratives on climate related phenomena. This community has been working to understand narratives related to climate related phenomena, and sharing how to address these - thus I am very interested in getting to understand more from you.

The study aims to understand how the discourse of climate change information can facilitate as barriers to actions that respond adequately to mitigate the climate crisis. Particularly how each stakeholder group engages with climate information by using digital technology resources.

This study involves one 60-minute interview that will take place in a mutually convenient, safe location, such as online over Zoom. With your consent, interviews will be audio-recorded. Once the recording has been transcribed and verified), the audio recording will be erased.

Care will be taken to protect your identity. This will be done by keeping all responses anonymous and allowing you to request that certain responses not be included in the final project.

You will have the right to end your participation in the study at any time, for any reason, up until one week after the interview date. If you choose to withdraw, all the information you have provided will be destroyed.

Please reach out to me and let me know if you are interested.

Thanks very much,

JP

Back