A prediction from theory

Soulfly

Banned
Banned
The injuries on the older brother are probably due to his little brother running him over and dragging him with the SUV.

Adding, I would have loved to see the look on his face when he was told he was probably the cause of his brothers death.

deirdre

Senior Member.

Boston.com
I'm not understanding your point of this response. a messy afterpic doesn't make the killing brutal. and frankly that pic doesn't look that gruesome at all.

qed

I'm not understanding your point of this response. a messy afterpic doesn't make the killing brutal. and frankly that pic doesn't look that gruesome at all.
I take your point and retract that assertion.

Under the assumption that the boys had killed a police officer and that Tamerlan had fired upon police officers, there is nothing excessive nor brutal about the manner in which he was apprehended.

David Fraser

Senior Member.
A cornerstone of a valuable scientific theory is the ability to make predictions. I have a theory of what happened in Boston, gleaned from the ample visual material. Rather than waste our time debating this theory, I am going to make a prediction, and if this prediction fails, I will reject the theory. This prediction is so outrageous, that if it comes true, you must take seriously the theory.

The case is soon to be heard in a civil trial (i.e., a trial by a jury of peers, as in Law and Order). The evidence of the state will be available to all. Jeff and the Corcoran's will be questioned by the defense. I expect Dzhokhar will receive excellent legal council.

If my theory is valid, this trial cannot take place as afore described.

• Either the trial will change to some more military trial, without the standard rules of engagement and disclosure, or Dzhokhar will die before the trial. Or something analogous that prevents the trial.

I request that we just let this thread sleep until after the trial or my prediction comes true.

Attempting to outline my theory will demand debate, and so I won't. For anyone wishing to investigate around this topic, I suggest, The Center for an Informed America and NoDisinfo, both of whom make such (potentially) libelous assertions that they will be sued to high heavens by American heroes, if the theory is wrong (libel being the proof tool of investigative jounalism).

I have no problem turning out to be wrong, and I assume so do you.
The trial is ongoing at the moment but no sign of it being assigned to the military. What are your thoughts?

qed

That the trial has gone ahead disproves the theory. I reject the theory. If the theory was true the trial could never have made it so far.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West Relative Humidity at Flight Altitudes. Resources and Contrail prediction. Contrails and Chemtrails 11
Mick West Debunked: Boston Marathon Family Guy Prediction Boston Marathon Bombings 29
Belfrey Accuracy of Radiosonde humidity soundings for contrail prediction Contrails and Chemtrails 22
Agent K Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested in New Hampshire Current Events 7
C My girlfriend,Jungian Personality Theory and the Rabbit Hole (Dealing with Relationships) Escaping The Rabbit Hole 1
Mick West TFTRH #13: Professor David Keith – Geoengineering Research and the Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory Tales From the Rabbit Hole Podcast 2
Rory The Conspiracy Theory Spectrum Practical Debunking 12
Mick West Conspiracy Theory or "Devil Theory" of Politics Conspiracy Theories 0
Mick West Paper: How paranoid are conspiracy believers? Practical Debunking 21
Zeke3276 Zeke's Theory on "energy weapons" causing wildfires as part of Agenda 21 Wildfires 26
G Applications of Game Theory to Assessing the Plausibility of Conspiracy Theories Practical Debunking 1
Mick West Explained: Unburned trees next to burned down structures as evidence of secret "energy weapons" Wildfires 119
Mick West Hurricane Harvey. Cat 4. Major flooding. Conspiracy Theories. Current Events 10
Mick West Consensus Messaging vs. Message Targeting in Science Communication Practical Debunking 16
D The World is Rudderless:Conspiracy Theory quote General Discussion 27
txt29 Conspiracy Theory: No blood on truck in Nice Conspiracy Theories 34
qed On Skeptoid's definition of Conspiracy Theory General Discussion 15
Mick West Space Station Photos Disprove the "Flat Earth" Theory Flat Earth 110
M Flat Earth theory simple debunking by the moon's appearance Flat Earth 48
Mick West Pete Santilli's Malheur (Burns, Oregon) FBI False Flag Conspiracy Theory Conspiracy Theories 4
Alec Riz Explained: Flat Earth Theory: Why don’t our clocks have to change by 12 hours in 6 months? Flat Earth 40
Mick West How Rogue Scientist J. Marvin Herndon Disproved the Last Resort of the Chemtrail Theory Contrails and Chemtrails 31
Mick West Fear From Above: Chemtrails vs. Conspiracy Theory in the Bay Area Contrails and Chemtrails 9
David Ridlen Debunked: The Flat Earth Theory. 14 Ways the Flat Earth Theory is False Flat Earth 11
S Bruce Robertson's MH370 Theory Flight MH370 35
Mick West Flat Earth Theory Debunked by Short Flights (QF27 & QF28) From Australia to South America Flat Earth 276
Spectrar Ghost Claim: Army Manual Outlines Plan To Kill Rioters, Demonstrators In America Conspiracy Theories 0
derwoodii Jeff Wise's new MH370 theory Flight MH370 102
Idrinkyourmilkshake My experience believing in a CT. Escaping The Rabbit Hole 24
Auldy Why is The Monarchy The Subject of Conspiracy Theories Conspiracy Theories 19
Mick West Charlie Hebdo Conspiracy Theories - Ignore or Address? Conspiracy Theories 255
Dechelski Marc Dugain's theory.... thoughts? Flight MH370 10
Leifer Has the accusation of "shills" become an independant conspiracy ? Conspiracy Theories 89
M Debunk: The horizon never falling as proof of flat Earth theory Flat Earth 29
Thor Odinson Debunked:Solar System Warming (Climate Change Conspiracy Theory) Conspiracy Theories 113
NotQualified Claim: Pictures show Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi is a Mossad agent named Simon Elliot General Discussion 13
Tunnelvisionary Community aspects of Conspiracy Theory Practical Debunking 96
Critical Thinker Gawker article: Why I Write About (and Debunk) the Chemtrail Conspiracy Theory Contrails and Chemtrails 0
lemonlover Debunked: NIST's collapse theory contradicts Newton's Third Law of Motion 9/11 183
JohnJones The Thermite Paint Theory 9/11 31
Lode Claim: "The Conspiracy Theory Is True: Agents Infiltrate Websites" General Discussion 12
Jason Aluminum-Water Explosions Theory of Collapse, Christian Simensen 9/11 19
Karen Chun Who is Making Money off the Chemtrail Conspiracy Theory? Contrails and Chemtrails 45
dunbar Usage of the term "Conspiracy Theory" Practical Debunking 134
Willie The 440Hz tuning frequency conspiracy theory Conspiracy Theories 42
BlueCollarCritic Conspiracy Theory Update - Theres No Monsanto Act General Discussion 34
Jay Reynolds David Suzuki Rejects Chemtrails Theory Contrails and Chemtrails 3
Alchemist The Most Outrageous 9/11 Conspiracy Theory 9/11 8
Boston JFK Magic Bullet Theory Conspiracy Theories 18
muttkat WTC: The "dustification" of steel (Judy Wood's Theory) 9/11 50
Related Articles

Related Articles