911 video with edited out planes.

Gary Cook

Found this on Facebook. It is becoming a very popular. I even know some of the people who liked it and shared it.

I managed to catch the title of the video it was taken from and when I went to it, it says clearly says the plane was edited out intentionally to show how easy it is to make hoax videos.

As an aside, personally I think it was an inside job basically but this isn't good evidence and isn't helping.

https://www.facebook.com/stefano.fiore/videos/10207457471062246/

I managed to catch the title of the video it was taken from and when I went to it, it says clearly says the plane was edited out intentionally to show how easy it is to make hoax videos.
can you link to that? and do a full debunk for us?

What does editing OUT the planes do for us? Don't most "no planers" say that the planes were edited IN? And that was supposedly during a live feed. This is editing way, way after the fact. I don't see how this points to any sort of conspiracy. That is, if that is what it is supposed to be pointing to.

Original faked video here.

brad mayeux
Published on Jul 14, 2012
I made this video, editing out the plane.
The reason i did this, was to show how easy it was to FAKE a video.
many of the 9-11 videos came out after the fact, and no one has authenticated them.
so which ones are REAL ???

This took me about 2 hours with photoshop.
and i am by no means an expert in this sort of thing, and i sure dont do this for a living.
so if the REAL PERPS wanted to confuse us, how hard woulds it be ?
Do you now believe every video you have seen about 9-11 ???

The first version that was released was a fake, with a plane that was pasted in.
Content from External Source

Removing things from videos is pretty easy. Making fake videos is obviously fairly common too (but a lot harder for the average person). But few people seriously doubt that the planes hit the towers. There was lots of live video, and lots of people saw it happen. It's not really worth addressing.

Removing things from videos is pretty easy. Making fake videos is obviously fairly common too (but a lot harder for the average person). But few people seriously doubt that the planes hit the towers. There was lots of live video, and lots of people saw it happen. It's not really worth addressing.

Agreed.

On second reading my post came across as a little more biased than intended but thanks for the comments. =)

Back