2 EMF studies showing strange effects on rats (Not Ramizinni)

themaxednoob

Note, this is one of my first times creating a thread like this (my other attempts failed at meeting the guidelines and rightfully so) so if there are any mistakes or misreadings, please forgive & correct me as I'm still fairly new in this subject.

So I see these 2 studies being thrown around as proof that RF is dangerous to humans and I will try my best to summarize the entire articles as I can.

https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a533666.pdf

The study exposes mice to "placebo" conditions, natural heat, and 35 ghz mm waves at low power via mw/cm2
"NR8383 rat macrophages were incubated for 24 h with 10% plasma from male Sprague–Dawley rats that had been exposed to sham conditions, or exposed to 42 8C environmental heat or 35 GHz millimeter waves at 75 mW/cm2 until core temperature reached 41.0 8C."

Their research found that both the natural heat and 35 ghz mm increased proteins that are associated with oxiaditive stress, inflammation, and energy metabolism.
"Compared to plasma from shamexposed rats, plasma from environmental heat- or millimeter wave-exposed rats increased the expression of 11 proteins, and levels of 3-nitrotyrosine in seven proteins, in the NR8383 cells. These altered proteins are associated with inflammation, oxidative stress, and energy metabolism. Findings of this study indicate both environmental heat and 35 GHz millimeter wave exposure elicit the release of macrophage-activating mediators into the plasma of rats."

Not only that, they also found that exposure to the mm waves increased many things including heart rate, blood pressure.
"A series of experiments performed in rats demonstrated that exposure to 35 GHz MMWs at 75 mW/cm2 for approximately 44–80 min produced elevations in skin and colonic temperatures and changes in heart rate, respiration rate, and blood pressure, with eventual circulatory collapse"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11855293

Similar to the later study above, this russian 2002 study (info on it seems to be limited so far but this is the best I can find that sums it up) exposes healthy mice to "low intensity" mm waves at low power. (WHOLE BODY BTW)
"The dynamics of leukocyte number and functional activity of peripheral blood neutrophils under whole-body exposure of healthy mice to low-intensity extremely-high-frequency electromagnetic radiation (EHF EMR, 42.0 GHz, 0.15 mW/cm2, 20 min daily) was studied"

They found that neutrophilis blood activity was cut/reduced by 50% after 2-3 hours of exposure to the MMWs. This seemed to persist after 1 day but stopped after 3 days of the exposure.
"It was shown that the phagocytic activity of peripheral blood neutrophils was suppressed by about 50% (p < 0.01 as compared with the sham-exposed control) in 2-3 h after the single exposure to EHF EMR. The effect persisted for 1 day after the exposure, and then the phagocytic activity of neutrophils returned to the norm within 3 days."

To be honest, there are some issues that I have with people using these studies for their claims. For both, I feel like the tests are rats are in no way comparable to humans since our bodies seem to work differently and can handle waves much easier than mice. For the 2nd one, I don't think human beings are going to be injected with mm waves via WHOLE BODY for 2-3 hours straight. I also find it sketchy that I couldn't find the full report on hand at all. Anything else you guys can do to help debunk or disprove the claims that are relying on these studies?

Back