Your Most favoritist Wacky Chemtrail Theories.

Shows just how dangerous this ridiculous hoax can be

ms.JPG

"Pretty sure" she has MS?
Eating "raw eggs and dandelions"?

Reminds me of a neighbor who went to the quack and was "diagnosed with cancer" using some hocus-pocus electricity.
He was told he had cancer in his big toe!
Yes, he paid and was "cured".

Cured of having some extra money......

And the poor fellow doesn't trust conventional medicine......

Reminds me of a neighbor who went to the quack and was "diagnosed with cancer" using some hocus-pocus electricity.

The thing that gets me about examples like this is that, presumably, the cause of the MS is from the chemicals being sprayed onto her from above.

But, the cure is eating food that has also been sprayed with the same chemicals.

How does that work, exactly?

The thing that gets me about examples like this is that, presumably, the cause of the MS is from the chemicals being sprayed onto her from above.

But, the cure is eating food that has also been sprayed with the same chemicals.

How does that work, exactly?

And the article the poor woman links to lists plenty of sources for barium and never once mentions chemtrails! 2+2 = 437

Well at least he was cured, that's the main thing eh?

You shouldn't laugh but sometime you can't help it. The best one I've heard, the Illuminati (now headed by the Queen of GB) are spraying poisons into the atmosphere to kill all they deem as useless. I asked for a definition of the 'useless' and was told it was and I quote
you know ..fat people. Fat people and stupid people. Them.
How this poison can differentiate between those with a tendency to dine at MEGABURGERWITHEVERYTHING every day and those who choose a light salad is as far as I'm aware beyond the capability of the CIA. I supppose if it were true the answer would be to chnage your diet and read a book now and again

Socal Skywatch yet again wins the award, this time in the Wacky Chemtrail Theory catagory.....

ufo.JPGUFO2.JPG

I guess he can't make up his mind if the contrails are to hide the UFO's or if they are the reason we see people dropping dead all around us. This is from one of SoCal Skywatch's (Syd Stevens) alternate Facebook pages.

fearfearfear.JPG

Not sure exactly what this sort of geoengineering is supposed to accomplish, but it looks like Sierra Leonians pan to use electric power to evaporate flood water for some reason.
Considering floods often bring hunger, I'd suggest they use the steam to cook gigantic pots of soup for the hungry affected people while they are accomplishing this geoengineering.

Sylvain Henry's "Mass Action Chemtrails Demand" has gotten wind of this planned geoenginering. Such innocent gullible dupes!

Global Warming: Geoengineering Trucks and Climate Change Adaptation
The electric steam boiler system will be powered by the new rechargeable systems used in electric cars, and will work independently of the vehicle engine. In future the electric system may power the vehicle and the boiler, but for more uptime and efficiency, all the available energy will go towards delivering steam.

Design of the truck, its features and impact on meteorology is a research report away. Details in the report will visit components, arrangement, scale, usability, control, environmental impacts and advantages. The trucks will be preferably used in daylight, when steam can easily mix with air, and not ‘immediately’ affect ‘humidity’ or alter the weather.

Setting up the technology is not going to be rocket science, but work to be done, will lie mostly on its impact on the meteorology. This aspect makes the technology similar to Geoengineering. Geoengineering (or climate engineering) is the deliberate and large-scale intervention in the Earth’s climatic system with the aim of reducing global warming......

Geoengineering trucks hold enormous potential, they will be useful all over the world, and will benefit remote, urban and rural areas.

http://www.sierraexpressmedia.com/archives/59059

Last edited:
On 7/15/13, during the Global Skywatch Conference Call, frequent caller "Mark from Utah", who claims to be a dentist described his sighting of a MASSIVE chemtrailing "SPRAY-JET".

Using planefinder, he was able to track the plane, a Gulfstream 300 at 45,000 feet traveling around 600 miles per hour. His staggering conclusion, since the jet was corporately owned by Starbucks, the US coffeeshop franchise, they are having financial problems and have been forced to make extra money using their $40 million dollar corporate jet spraying the country with poison, and they don't even bother to block the "N" number from planefinder users..

Starbucks.jpg

He says that both Dane Wigington and G. Edward Griffin are in possession of photos and flight tracking data for this event.

The comment is @ 1:03:50 in this audio file:
http://globalskywatch.com/assets/mp3/meet/2013-07-15,Dark-Forces-Behind-Geoengineering.mp3

http://harddawn.com/are-militant-atheists-using-chemtrails-to-poison-the-angels-in-heaven/

Not sure if this has been seen before? I can't load the page though so I can't tell if it's serious or satire.

http://web.archive.org/web/20130712...ng-chemtrails-to-poison-the-angels-in-heaven/

It seems like satire. Sometimes it hard to tell though.

Will Atheistic Science Annihilate Love and Prayer?

As secret atheist scientists in government pursue their goals of undermining Jesus in America, it only stands to reason that they would take their battle to the skies. The aerial dogfight is likely a vicious one. Who knows what advances they have made since the days of DDT and Agent Orange. Yet fight on they do, every single day! Our heavens are coated in a thick aerosol haze of spiritual hate and this nation’s faith is sinking.

In our lifetime, the United States has been bombarded by supposedly “natural” disasters and terrorist attacks. Religion is at an all time low, while sodomy and perversion are at epic heights. Clearly the overlap of these symptoms with the widespread usage of chemtrails is more than just a coincidence. Clearly the astonishing rise of militant atheism in America must factor in. So what is the ultimate answer to the mystery of the chemtrails? Have Heaven’s angels forsaken us for such an offensive maneuver? Or are they actually losing, dying off in plumes of jetliner butchery? Surely America’s atheists in the great halls of government are asking these very same questions.
Content from External Source

Back