Woman claims uap dissapeared in plain sight

Daves!

Source: https://youtu.be/-iB1ZFV5zEI

Claims of an UAP up in the air and suddenly dissapears while filming.
Is this some drone and the dissapearence is because the camera goes out of focus ?
I watched it In 1080p and also in 0.25x speed and around 0:02 seconds it happens first then she zooms in and claims the UAP dissapears suddenly.

I'd say it moves like a bird of prey circling to hunt, and then getting obscured by a cloud bank.

And the brightness "blip" in the video certainly looks like the camera is auto-adjusting, but I don't know if that happens because the object is lost, or the other way around?

You can see a bird right at the start of the film fly up leftwards for about 5 frames.
If I would hazard a guess its a skylark, though the bird sound at the start sounds more like a gull and not a skylark
They typically hover near stationary about 100m high and appear pretty much like the above video,
best video I could find typically they more stationary than this though in the air, Even in this better wuality video the bird sometimes disappears due to focusing.

FWIW from what I could make out, the woman doesnt really say anything interesting

You can see a bird right at the start of the film fly up leftwards for about 5 frames.
If I would hazard a guess its a skylark, though the bird sound at the start sounds more like a gull and not a skylark
They typically hover near stationary about 100m high and appear pretty much like the above video,
best video I could find typically they more stationary than this though in the air, Even in this better wuality video the bird sometimes disappears due to focusing.

FWIW from what I could make out, the woman doesnt really say anything interesting

Im Dutch so i can translate what she is saying. :

"She is sayin look there it is.
Did you see that it dissapeared. Oh my god."

Looks like she's just defocussing the camera.
Agreed. It's pretty obvious that's what is happening. Unfortunately clouds are naturally fuzzy, so a low-quality video of clouds out of focus looks similar to a low quality video of clouds in focus. But that's what's happening. There's even a faint impression of the bird-object still there after the defocus.

Agreed. It's pretty obvious that's what is happening. Unfortunately clouds are naturally fuzzy, so a low-quality video of clouds out of focus looks similar to a low quality video of clouds in focus. But that's what's happening. There's even a faint impression of the bird-object still there after the defocus.
Yes. If you look closely you can see the impact on the clouds at the moment of defocus. It's subtle, because as you point out they are naturally fuzzy, but it is visible.

Back