Whitehouse chemtrail petition

MikeC

Closed Account
Had to happen sooner or later - "We the People"

WE THE PEOPLE of the United States of America, pursuant to the Bill of Rights, Amendment One, declare that we are grieved over the presence of "CHEMTRAILS" in the airspace over the U.S.A. and hereby petition the United States government to take immediate action to cease all Geo-Engineering, HAARP & "CHEMTRAIL" activity in the airspace over the United States of America.

WE, the People, further DEMAND an immediate, thorough and honest investigation into Geo-Engineering, HAARP, & what the substance called "CHEMTRAILS" actually consists of and discover the true purpose of spraying America (and its people) with harmful substances. THEREFORE, it is concluded that Americans are, and have been, under attack and have become the victims of BIOCHEMICAL WARFARE. We deserve answers to these charges.
Content from External Source
I am all in favour of as many official investigations into "chemtrails" as possible, since I believe here is nothing to find and each will remove another excuse for believing in the myth.

This is a bit rich from a group whose other defining characteristic (apart from total ignorance of met and aviation) is an abiding distrust in officialdom. Suppose they accede to this request and we all know what the answer is... "sorry but we find you are delusional" , (but put nicer than that) .. will they be happy ?

That is the problem. NO Official denial is ever going to be believed.

As Brian of Nazareth said, "You've got to work it out for yourselves!"

Having said that we should probably all sign it!

There seems to be a few around on the various facebook pages. TBH I'd be pretty annoyed if one made it to parliament here in the UK, they waste enough tax payers money as it is.

This is a bit rich from a group whose other defining characteristic (apart from total ignorance of met and aviation) is an abiding distrust in officialdom. Suppose they accede to this request and we all know what the answer is... "sorry but we find you are delusional" , (but put nicer than that) .. will they be happy ?

That is the problem. NO Official denial is ever going to be believed.

I think this is why they do it TW. The movers and shakers know the truth, but can use official denial to further entrench the conspiracy with the hardcore, donating believers. Official denial IS evidence to some of these chaps.

"LOOK, it's even bigger than we thought,"

I saw a newly fervent believer on Twitter (whom I'm actually guilty of driving further into the arms of the conspiracy by overly aggressively debunking him I think) talking about how he wrote to his MP. He was calling a lack of response suspicious within three days. I can imagine what he made of whatever response he got with predetermination like that going on.

The investigation was done over a decade ago, in 1999.
I have a copy of the document.
http://goodsky.homestead.com/files/congrep.html

The FAA, EPA, NASA and NOAA also reported on this issue:
http://www.faa.gov/regulations_policies/policy_guidance/envir_policy/media/contrails.pdf

Rosalind Peterson asked for and received a detailed response from her congressman:

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/120-Rosalind-Peterson-s-maps

There have been other inquiries by Canada and Australia.

What needs investigating are the claims made by the chemtrail promoters, and we are doing that, since their followers won't do it for themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
The same kind of questions have been asked in 2007 in the EU parliament:
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?pubRef=-//EP//TEXT+WQ+E-2007-2455+0+DOC+XML+V0//EN

Some bring it up in a discussion as proof "It must be real, there have been questions about it", but somehow most of the time they neglect to link to the answers given (although I would say they are a bit short):
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/sides/getAllAnswers.do?reference=E-2007-2455&language=EN

And it's like TWCobra said; the denial is regarded as more proof...

Explain where these "clouds" that are perfectly straight and have came from a plane lasting for days comes from?????
Where is all this aluminum coming from??
Why is it do hard for people to breath after these "clouds" have appear out of NOWHERE.lol
Con trails don't last more than a half a day at the highest altitude and extreme weather conditions, so how does the water vapar not fall to earth?? I didn't know there wasn't a thing called gravity.

Someone explain why I saw the SAME plan fly over my city a bunch of times with-in an hours time? Leaving contrails ONLY when he flew over the city and the contrails would end when he reach a certain distance, also when he finally flew off there was a checker board in the sky... Explain please. I am here to prove my case but only to those actually trying to debate this in a civil manner.
Has no one heard of H.A.A.R.P.?
You know it's possible to control weather right??? Along with mind control to a certain degree like 4hz will make the human body depressed..

Explain where these "clouds" that are perfectly straight and have came from a plane lasting for days comes from?????
Jet exhaust contains a lot of water, and this raises local humidity enough so that clouds can form. They form in a line behind the plane.

Where is all this aluminum coming from??
Dirt. The earth's crust is about 8% aluminum. So there's a lot in just about everything.

Why is it do hard for people to breath after these "clouds" have appear out of NOWHERE.lol
It's not. I have never had a hard time breathing. I suspect it's somatic.

Con trails don't last more than a half a day at the highest altitude and extreme weather conditions, so how does the water vapar not fall to earth?? I didn't know there wasn't a thing called gravity.
Water vapor is a gas. It does not fall.

Someone explain why I saw the SAME plan fly over my city a bunch of times with-in an hours time? Leaving contrails ONLY when he flew over the city and the contrails would end when he reach a certain distance, also when he finally flew off there was a checker board in the sky... Explain please. I am here to prove my case but only to those actually trying to debate this in a civil manner.

I suspect it was more than one plane. But it's hard to say without photos. It's also very likely the plane was NOT over your city, but 20-100 miles away. See:
http://contrailscience.com/how-far-away-is-that-contrail/

Back to topic, this petition seems not to make a score...

Ten days to go and since starting only about 20% resigned...

Last edited by a moderator:
Say "Goodbye" to this one.

Thanks for your interest in We the People, a new tool on WhiteHouse.gov that allows all Americans to ask the Obama Administration to take action on a range of important issues facing our country.

The petition you are trying to access has expired, because it failed to meet the signature threshold.

While you can't sign this petition, there may be other petitions on We the People on a similar issue that you'd like to add your name to. Or, you can create your own petition.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...ion-geo-engineering-haarp-chemtrails/92tzW2Ns

unfortunality, there are no copies in the WebArchive also no one in the google-cache. Last time I´d looked was around last weekend, i remember a standing around 4500 subscribers

Back