Website traffic and radio audience of Alex Jones, Infowars, Prison Planet, etc.

AluminumTheory

Senior Member.
Alex Jones constantly toots his horn about his website traffic and how it and drudge are so popular and I just heard him recently claim that he reaches up to 60 million radio listeners since the Boston Bombing.

When speaking of website traffic, Alex always cites alexa.com who only counts page hits from people who use the alexa toolbar. I don't know anyone who even uses toolbars let alone alexa, but for what it's worth I did check alexa, and infowars.com does appear to have more traffic than alot of other news sites..... From people who use the alexa toolbar.

But I would like to know if there is a more accurate way to see where websites really stand relative to the rest of the internet. I would also like to know if there is any way to prove how listeners are tuning into his show.

Pie-kun

Yeah, I often wonder about Alexa, I think their results can be very skewed.
Most definitely, I have a friend who attempted to start a gaming blog a few years ago. He essentially asked a bunch of friends to install the Alexa toolbar and change their homepage to his site. He also went into some of our college's computer labs and did the same thing to them. At his peak he had managed to get his site up to around the #30,000 rank, which was pretty obviously skewed considering the rankings go well into the millions and he had almost no legitimate traffic coming to his site at all.

Not really surprising to me that Jones would use that as a reference for site traffic. CTs are known for being especially passionate and I would be willing to bet money that if you did a survey of visitors to his site you would find a significantly larger percent of users who had the Alexa toolbar installed versus visitors of sites like CNN, NYT, Huffington Post etc.

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
derrick06 Debunked: United Nations creates a "NWO" website Conspiracy Theories 2
Mick West Debunked: Defcon level raised [Defcon Warning System is a Hobbyist Website] General Discussion 8
S Website set up by Sandy Hook father now redirects to nsa.gov Sandy Hook 20
JDubyah Website Deagel.com projects massive depopulation by 2025 Conspiracy Theories 30
Chew Very useful website - Youtube closed captioning to text file Practical Debunking 0
Qualiall Claim: Mike Adams of Natural News behind Monsanto Collaborators website Health and Quackery 4
FreiZeitGeist HAARP-Website offline (Navy renegotiating management contract) HAARP 28
Clock Hey guys, what do you think of this website? General Discussion 0
Pete Tar Website overview of the chemtrail mind control plot. Contrails and Chemtrails 1
U I just don't get this website - I am sorry (David Keith, Calgary) Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Z.W. Wolf Kobe Bryant Helicopter: Air Traffic Recording and Radar Footage General Discussion 3
Mendel Debunked: Air Map of the World 1945 is a flat Earth map Flat Earth 0
steve holmes Sacramento sky trails morning Oct 7th [Normal Air Traffic] Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 31
JRBids "Chemtrail off your left wing": Air Traffic Controller Contrails and Chemtrails 18
Mick West Why People are 'Suddenly' Seeing Strange Beams of Light Around the World - The Reddit Effect General Discussion 23
Mick West Debunked: Google shares raw traffic stats with #MPAA about file sharing sites General Discussion 0
David Fraser NATS UK 24 air traffic video. Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Mick West A Systematic Attempt to Measure Air Traffic Levels and Trails Contrails and Chemtrails 2
MikeC Europe air traffic visualisation from NATS Contrails and Chemtrails 0
Mick West metabunk.org vs. pilotsfor911truth.org traffic Site Feedback & News 49
TWCobra Growth in World air traffic 1970-present Contrails and Chemtrails 12
Joe Are the air traffic controller cuts BS. ? General Discussion 29
MikeC Maritime traffic map General Discussion 2
Mick West Planefinder.net vs. Flightradar24.com vs. Flightaware for US traffic Contrails and Chemtrails 28
Rory Claim: Spanish flu caused by radio waves Coronavirus COVID-19 3
O Convex Earth - Radio waves experiment Flat Earth 7
Van Wigington Debate Mentioned in this radio segment, Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, January 30, 2016 Contrails and Chemtrails 16
MikeG Toxic Spraying and Radio Frequency Bombardment Contrails and Chemtrails 9
TWCobra Illegal Radio Communications idea - Look-up.Org Contrails and Chemtrails 8
Pete Tar Debunked: Using 13.56Mhz radio waves and HAARP to remove Methane from the Atmosphere HAARP 7
Mick West Mick West on Warning: Radio General Discussion 10
Pete Tar Dubious Claim: Radio-wave treated water improves crop output Science and Pseudoscience 26
Jay Reynolds Geoengineering Watch Radio: Dane Wigington's Quack Infomercial Contrails and Chemtrails 2
FreiZeitGeist Radio Station New Jersey 101, talks and reports about Chemtrails Contrails and Chemtrails 1
Related Articles

Related Articles