Website set up by Sandy Hook father now redirects to nsa.gov

www.honr.com was set up by Len Pozner, a parent of one of the kids killed in Sandy Hook

Previous archives snaps of it, say for example on Dec. 5th 2014 it brings you to this:
https://web.archive.org/web/20141205183426/http://honr.com/

There you can see how it looked when it was first set up....they talk about how they're sick of people saying it was faked and that they are upset etc..and they are accepting donations in order to tackle and sue these people.

But now if one goes and types www.honr.com in your address bar and click, it brings you to the NSA website!

How can this be explained away?

[Admin: post edited for clarity and to remove off-topic material]

Last edited by a moderator:
The domain had not expired when it was renewed on 2014-12-03, so it's still owned by Len Pozner, hence he must have made the change. Presumably he decided the old web site was not needed any more and deleted it. When you delete a web site you have the option to redirect the domain name somewhere else and for some reason he chose to redirect it to NSA.gov

You can verify when the change happened, and the ownership with a free trial of http://www.domaintools.com/

He also set the domain to private at that time.

The actual redirection was some time before July 5th (Domaintools recorded it on July 5th, but says it was changed on July 4th). I was just looking at the renewal date before (which still confirms ownership).

The July 4th/5th 2015 change was:

Which is just switching the domain name servers over to GoDaddy, so they can forward the URL. The old name servers were ansdata.com, which is owned by Pozner.

You can't "explain away" this, but neither does it require any explanation. Pozner did it for some reason. Only he knows why.

Last edited:
www.honr.com was set up by a parent of one of the kids killed in Sandy Hook

The earliest I can find is Nov 2001. http://web.archive.org/web/20011130003349/http://www.honr.com/

and from WHOIS:
We have 50 historical records for Honr.com.
The oldest record dates back more than 9 years.
There are at least 30 significant changes.
About 94% of the records publish domain name ownership data; the rest use a privacy or proxy service.
Content from External Source

Ah yes, looks like the actual redirection was some time before July 5th (Domaintools recorded it on July 5th, but says it was changed on July 4th). I was just looking at the renewal date before (which still confirms ownership).

The July 5th 2015 change was:

Which is just switching the domain name servers over to GoDaddy, so they can forward the URL.

(I've added this to my response above, to simplify the thread for casual readers)

Last edited:
...Pozner did it for some reason. Only he knows why.

I sure wouldn't presume to know...seems he'd know that it would fuel conspiracy talk...
but maybe he thought that aggressive, potentially dangerous CTs might back off if they thought NSA could know who they were (?)

It seems it now redirects to godaddy, and marked as "parked".

If Posner did this redirection to nsa.gov himself, does anyone know why he would do this? And why it now no longer redirects to there?

I don't see how any of us would know unless he told us. Maybe he was hacked.

What nefarious answers might your questions have? What do you think?

The original site is back up. As far as I can see, there's no explanation for the temporary redirect, and the latest blog post is sometime in May. Perhaps a designated representative from Metabunk [Mick?] could use the 'Contact Us' link and ask for information.

Possibly hacked? The redirect to nsa.org was done with a 301 redirect on the web server itself.

It's back up now, but on a new IP, although the site is also available on the previous one.

Ray Von

I agree. Seems like Len Pozner made too many enemies within the Sandy Hoax community. Seems very convenient that the Sandy Hoax believers just stumbled upon the redirect?
i was thinking the same thing. They would have to literally check it daily, which seems unlikely because there is rarely new content added it seems.

Last edited:
I agree. Seems like Len Pozner made too many enemies within the Sandy Hoax community. Seems very convenient that the Sandy Hoax believers just stumbled upon the redirect?
this was just sent to me. i checked and it is on the Sandy Hook Hoax Facebook Page (on left side under posts to page) https://www.facebook.com/HoaxAtSandyHook?fref=ts

I can imagine no reason whatso ever Mr. Pozner would redirect to HALBIGs page. If that actually happened. absolutely no way. so yea now i'm believing hackers for sure.

lp1shh.PNG

It goes way beyond "I don't think he lost his son". Did you see some of the comments under the link TEEJ posted? They're fake parents, "Losing their child to a crazed killer is the most fun they’ve had in years!"....since they have a link to this thread over there, I'm glad they can read how I feel about them.

So, the theory is that www.honr.com is set up by NSA, and the proof for that is the fact that the site suddenly redirects to NSA. Well, lets think about that. Why would they do that? It is kinda counter-intuitive, since they would do whatever than can to not be associated with this particular site. As an error? If the government are capable of staging an entire false flag shooting, hiring actors and directing the media, they would for sure know how to run a simple homepage.

Sometimes it seems like some people imagine that the government are capable of doing literally everything to perfection, except the very simple tasks where they get caught.

It goes way beyond "I don't think he lost his son". Did you see some of the comments under the link TEEJ posted? They're fake parents, "Losing their child to a crazed killer is the most fun they’ve had in years!"....since they have a link to this thread over there, I'm glad they can read how I feel about them.
I completely agree. I'm 100% for free speech and against censorship, even if what's being said is offensive. That being said, when a parent has lost a child and then had to suffer harassment and pictures of their kid being used by ****wits in claims that they hadn't died or never existed, I think it's understandable that they'd try to shut them up. Seeing the likes of Dutchsinse whining about how they've had a video taken down is pretty rich. Boo-hoo.

So, the theory is that www.honr.com is set up by NSA, and the proof for that is the fact that the site suddenly redirects to NSA. Well, lets think about that. Why would they do that? It is kinda counter-intuitive, since they would do whatever than can to not be associated with this particular site. As an error? If the government are capable of staging an entire false flag shooting, hiring actors and directing the media, they would for sure know how to run a simple homepage.

Sometimes it seems like some people imagine that the government are capable of doing literally everything to perfection, except the very simple tasks where they get caught.
Especially since setting up a 301 redirect pretty much has to be done deliberately.

It could have been an attempt to wind up the conspiracy theorists, but given that the site seems to have moved to another IP and the sites used in the redirects, I'd say it was almost certainly hacked.

Ray Von

The sequence of changes was recorded incompletely by DomainTools as:

July 5, 2015
Name Servers from ANSDATA.COM to DOMAINCONTROL.COM

July 7, 2015
Name servers from DOMAINCONTROL.COM to SERVERQUALITY.COM

July 8, 2015
Server IP from 174.37.237.228 to 184.168.221.28

Honr.com com currently (July 9th) goes to 174.37.237.228

Given that both IP addresses have been used for several months, it seems likely they are both servers that Pozner has hosting on.

Back