Weather!!! What are chemtrails going to be accused of next?

David Fraser

Senior Member.
In the UK we are having a heat wave with temperatures of 32C (around 90F). I know for many around the World that may be mild but our weather is changeable and we are not used to such temperatures for a long time. Anywho I have noticed a lack of blame on chemtrails, especially after "odd" snow during the Spring. However I can see the UK hierarchy are preparing to cover that angle.

sun chemtrails.JPG

Yes folks it's official. Some chemtrails can absorb moisture out of the atmosphere (I guess a little how a contrail can develop), so soon chemtrails will be to blame for the lovely weather we are suffering at the moment. Is there nothing that the demonic government will not force on their population? We have thunderstorms coming after the weekend so I am expecting a flurry of excitement from FB groups.

Any predictions on the next chemtrail weather event?

Where does the moister go after it is absorbed? Does this absorbing agent just hang in the air once it has absorbed all it can?

Some claim that because of geoengineering, the sun is "too white" now....that it never use to be that way. "Years ago it was a much more natural yellow".

Some claim that because of geoengineering, the sun is "too white" now....that it never use to be that way. "Years ago it was a much more natural yellow".
I think anyone who claims this has been staring into the Sun too much!

Beutiful blue skies all week and today when the local astronomical society hold a sun gazing event it's completely overcast - what are they hiding?

(I kept quiet about the cloud appreciation society membership)

Beutiful blue skies all week and today when the local astronomical society hold a sun gazing event it's completely overcast - what are they hiding?

(I kept quiet about the cloud appreciation society membership)
Aye. Just wait until all the Gloop lands in your garden.

Surprise, Surprise! The sun is white!

It is a common misconception that the Sun is yellow, or orange or even red. However, the Sun is essentially all colors mixed together, which appear to our eyes as white. This is easy to see in pictures taken from space.

(...)

When we see the Sun at sunrise or sunset, when it is low in the sky, it may appear yellow, orange, or red. But that is only because its short-wavelength colors (green, blue, violet) are scattered out by the Earth's atmosphere, much like small waves are dispersed by big rocks along the shore. Hence only the reds, yellows, and oranges get through the thick atmosphere to our eyes. When the Sun is high in the sky, the shorter waves, primarily the blue, strike air molecues in the upper atmosphere and bounce around and scatter. Hence explaining why the sky looks blue.

http://solar-center.stanford.edu/SID/activities/GreenSun.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Back