Was the Zapruder film edited?

Chev_Chelios

Hello! This claim is based upon this article, https://assassinationofjfk.net/the-...osts-pointing-to-the-films-alteration/#_edn35

It reports that at least two FBI agents believe the Zapruder film was edited. One of the agents claims that the undeveloped film was given to a....

"Top Secret Kodak film lab called 'Hawkeyeworks,' which McMahon knew to be in Rochester, N.Y. at Kodak Headquarters; that it had been developed there; and that the personnel at the Top Secret lab had subsequently referred Bill Smith back to his home base of Washington, D.C., to NPIC, for the making of individual frame enlargements and briefing boards, since those specific tasks could not be performed at the lab in Rochester.
Content from External Source
The same place had previously helped improve spy satellite photographs. However, I guess that only sounds suspicious to someone who thinks there was a conspiracy to kill Kennedy. I do not. On top of that, the article brings up a black blot on Kennedy's head in the Z film as being edited in, but I found a University study that proved the black blot is... just shadows. Something else going against these agents is, with all due respect to old people, they were old people by the time they claimed these things, and old age can lead to misremembering things. Regarding the actual editing of the Zapruder film, they also feel frames are missing from the one shown to the public. I do encourage users to check out the above link, as there is alot to summarize.

Hello! This claim is based upon this article, https://assassinationofjfk.net/the-...osts-pointing-to-the-films-alteration/#_edn35

It reports that at least two FBI agents believe the Zapruder film was edited. One of the agents claims that the undeveloped film was given to a....

"Top Secret Kodak film lab called 'Hawkeyeworks,' which McMahon knew to be in Rochester, N.Y. at Kodak Headquarters; that it had been developed there; and that the personnel at the Top Secret lab had subsequently referred Bill Smith back to his home base of Washington, D.C., to NPIC, for the making of individual frame enlargements and briefing boards, since those specific tasks could not be performed at the lab in Rochester.
Content from External Source
The same place had previously helped improve spy satellite photographs. However, I guess that only sounds suspicious to someone who thinks there was a conspiracy to kill Kennedy. I do not. On top of that, the article brings up a black blot on Kennedy's head in the Z film as being edited in, but I found a University study that proved the black blot is... just shadows. Something else going against these agents is, with all due respect to old people, they were old people by the time they claimed these things, and old age can lead to misremembering things. Regarding the actual editing of the Zapruder film, they also feel frames are missing from the one shown to the public. I do encourage users to check out the above link, as there is alot to summarize.
The film was developed in Dallas and made available on the same day (November 22).

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/UsefulNotes/ZapruderFilm

In the aftermath of the shooting, Zapruder came into contact with Secret Service agent Forrest Sorrels. After Sorrels promised Zapruder that the film would only be used for an official investigation, the two men searched for a facility to develop the film. They went to the studios of Dallas television station WFAA. The station's staff tried to develop the film, but they didn't have the proper equipment. While he waited, the station had Zapruder go to the newsroom where he was interviewed live on-air. A local industrial film company eventually developed the negative and made three additional copies on the night of November 22nd.

Back