Very useful website - Youtube closed captioning to text file

Thread starter Related Articles Forum Replies Date
Mick West Very Fast Soda Cans Hitting Things - Work in Progress Practical Debunking 12
danno Using a very long water level to measure Earth's curvature Flat Earth 16
Mick West Explained: Contrails Appear "Hot" in Thermal Imaging because the Sky Appears Very Cold Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 4
steve holmes I'd appreciate help IDing this very odd contrail flight Contrails and Chemtrails 12
TWCobra Very good question asked by Madison Star Moon Contrails and Chemtrails 27
Stevan Gvozdenovic Let's debunk my (very simple) perpetuum mobile Science and Pseudoscience 57
jtmac Help me to understand - Photos and Videos with very large numbers of contrails Contrails and Chemtrails 52
A.G. Our very first Swedish (American) chemtrails whistleblower Contrails and Chemtrails 12
Mick West Is Spotting Logical Fallacies a Useful Tool? Practical Debunking 50
Mick West Contrail Angle with the Horizon - A Useful Distance Rule of Thumb? Skydentify - What is that Thing in the Sky? 8
Mick West Converting mb (pressure) to altitude, and sites where this is useful Contrails and Chemtrails 10
Mick West Useful Chemtrail Debunking Images and Infographics Images and Videos: Contrails, Skies, and Aviation 397
derrick06 Debunked: United Nations creates a "NWO" website Conspiracy Theories 2
Mick West Debunked: Defcon level raised [Defcon Warning System is a Hobbyist Website] General Discussion 8
S Website set up by Sandy Hook father now redirects to nsa.gov Sandy Hook 20
JDubyah Website Deagel.com projects massive depopulation by 2025 Conspiracy Theories 30
Qualiall Claim: Mike Adams of Natural News behind Monsanto Collaborators website Health and Quackery 4
FreiZeitGeist HAARP-Website offline (Navy renegotiating management contract) HAARP 28
AluminumTheory Website traffic and radio audience of Alex Jones, Infowars, Prison Planet, etc. People Debunked 2
Clock Hey guys, what do you think of this website? General Discussion 0
Pete Tar Website overview of the chemtrail mind control plot. Contrails and Chemtrails 1
U I just don't get this website - I am sorry (David Keith, Calgary) Contrails and Chemtrails 2
Related Articles

Related Articles