Undetectable, Invisible, Theoretical, Covert Chemtrail Operations

well, my assumption is, since its such a massive number of pilots in those two groups, someone hiring 25 pilots might not make it on the radar. I'm a little hesitant about the regional jets because i also assume that since there's so many still who want to break into that jet it would still get noticed. his was a rather odd question to begin with wouldn't you say?

I am kinda teasing you. I've been in the regional jet business for 15 years.

Reasonable question . . .

1) I am rather certain that sulfur compound stratospheric injection is the option of choice for a quick fix on global warming if something had to be done right now. . . .
2) I think it was thoroughly considered and researched, computer modeled, and cost benefit analyzed by both Lawerence Livermore National Laboratories (LLNL) and Raytheon Corporation many years ago. . .
3) Persistent contrail and contrail induced cirrus cloud bank Non-Mitigation as well as the refusal to push down the maximum sulfur concentration of aviation fuels from 3,000 ppm to 10 ppm as is now proposed for ground transportation is somehow connected to the puzzle. . . .
4) There are several places on the planet where stratospheric sulfur geoengineering could be staged from. . . .
5) In the 2000s the amount of primarily Sulfur compounds was higher than expected in the stratosphere than expected according to NOAA and may have halted global warming for a few years . . . and the single most definitive satellite which may have Identified the source of sulfur aerosols in the atmosphere failed to deploy in 2011. . . . a Raytheon instrument package by-the-way. . . .
6) while I see from an aircraft industry point of view, the support of such a program may be more problematic than I first imagined . . . I still think it possible. . . just more difficult . . . Because the people I think could be responsible for geoengineering were and are probably the most intelligent, capable, connected, funded, and covert capable people the world has ever known. . . .:)

Thanks George...for the hair pulling discussion.

You have to interview them first, then run background checks.
OK . . . or investigate first and then interview but nothing needs be revealed until the job is offered and even then very little is discussed . . . during probation . . . no classified operational exposure . . .

Nope. Very few civilian pilots will agree to possibly put their certificate on the line for a job they don't know about. "Stay away from that company- they won't even tell you what you'll be doing".

Nope. Very few civilian pilots will agree to possibly put their certificate on the line for a job they don't know about. "Stay away from that company- they won't even tell you what you'll be doing".
Maybe . . . do you think Air America pilots knew all the missions they would fly before they signed up?

rom 1962 to 1975, Air America inserted and extracted U.S. personnel, provided logistical support to the Royal Lao Army, Hmong army under command of Royal Lao Army Major General Vang Pao, and combatant Thai "volunteer" forces, transported refugees, and flew photo reconnaissance missions that provided valuable intelligence on NLF activities. Its civilian-marked craft were frequently used, under the control of the Seventh/Thirteenth Air Force to launch search and rescue missions for U.S. pilots downed throughout Southeast Asia. Air America pilots were the only known private U.S. corporate employees to operate non-Federal Aviation Administration-certified military aircraft in a combat role, although many of them were actually military personnel who had been transferred to the airline.
Content from External Source

Maybe . . . do you think Air America pilots knew all the missions they would fly before they signed up?

George, from what I have read I think that answer is a big Yes, why else would they have signed up? The adventure was a huge draw. Many of them were Bird Dog pilots in VN first. I read a few books by former Pilots involved in the Secret War being as it was waged out of my neck of the woods. My home is 12km south of the Maekong river and north of Udorn Thani which was where the AA main office was, I only work in Cyprus fortunately. :)

George, from what I have read I think that answer is a big Yes, why else would they have signed up? The adventure was a huge draw. Many of them were Bird Dog pilots in VN first. I read a few books by former Pilots involved in the Secret War being as it was waged out of my neck of the woods. My home is 12km south of the Maekong river and north of Udorn Thani which was where the AA main office was, I only work in Cyprus fortunately. :)
I can't argue against your appraisal . . . but then maybe the draw of doing something clandestine and world changing would be a drawing card to some pilots . . .

Back