"UFO" On Erie Live TV Broadcast

Pete Tar

Senior Member.

Almost definitely a reflection from the building below it - but why just that reflection, and how does it appear to move when the focus doesn't seem to be changing?

Almost definitely a reflection from the building below it - but why just that reflection, and how does it appear to move when the focus doesn't seem to be changing?

Is the original footage actually from channel 7 news in the first clip. If it's from a news camera would there be that much movement in it, and news outlets are known from time to time to discuss UFO's caught on camera. I can't see them passing up on an opportunity to report a UFO if they actually caught the original footage...

The best hoaxes are always the weakest.

You can parse this both ways, in fact. The coolest and most impressive are usually the easiest to debunk, and the most successful and hardest to disprove are usually the lamest and lowest quality.

I still think it's a reflection - the clear break in the 'structure' mimics the lighting on the building below it.
He may be filming his monitor.
I wonder if there are independent sources for the other two examples in his video.

(not really worth looking into deeply though, he obviously is traffic hunting)

Back